Why do Blacks vote Democrat?

NYCARBINEER

Anyway, it's probably the money deal, since 90% of blacks don't seem to be bothered by the Democrats' claims that blacks are to lazy or stupid to get a free ID to vote, even though they need one for everything else....:badgrin:

It all comes down to that in the liberals mind the black man needs their white ass helping them out.

before-malcolm-x-died-94594832701.jpeg

"We, the Black masses, don't want these leaders who seek our support coming to us representing a certain political party. They must come to us today as Black Leaders representing the welfare of Black people. We won't follow any leader today who comes on the basis of political party. Both parties (Democrat and Republican) are controlled by the same people who have abused our rights, and who have deceived us with false promises every time an election rolls around."

Malcolm X

Yep-I am sure that African Americans love being told by Conservatives that the reason they vote Democrat is because all African Americans are too stupid not to.
If they were born here, they're just Americans.

We are all Americans.

And those Americans who happen to have a darker shade of skin- whom the OP refers to as "Why do Blacks vote Democrat"- I am sure- appreciate being told by Conservatives that the reason 'blacks' vote Democrat is because Conservatives think Blacks are too stupid to know that they shouldn't.

And the democrat left thinks them too stupid to find a polling place or have a photo id.

Yep-I am sure that African Americans love being told by Conservatives that the reason they vote Democrat is because all African Americans are too stupid not to.
If they were born here, they're just Americans.

We are all Americans.

And those Americans who happen to have a darker shade of skin- whom the OP refers to as "Why do Blacks vote Democrat"- I am sure- appreciate being told by Conservatives that the reason 'blacks' vote Democrat is because Conservatives think Blacks are too stupid to know that they shouldn't.
Voting for a party that keeps them as victims shackled in generational poverty is stupid. I don't care if they "appreciate" being told the truth or not.

Many blacks are already saying this to other blacks. Thinking they have more a right to say it than I do makes you a racist.

NYCARBINEER

Anyway, it's probably the money deal, since 90% of blacks don't seem to be bothered by the Democrats' claims that blacks are to lazy or stupid to get a free ID to vote, even though they need one for everything else....:badgrin:
View attachment 44306

I returned some stuff to a lumber yard and they asked for photo id.

In my state you have to carry photo id to go fishing. As i have said often, liberals put fishing above voting.

1) I think the Democratic Parties legions of race baiters (the race card) is a very effective tool in keeping racism alive and promoting mistrust, especially between the political parties.

View attachment 44303
Because most repubs are racists that could care less what Blacks think?
View attachment 44308

Because MOST repubs are racists that could care less what Blacks think? Thats even if those are actually her words. Anyone can make a meme.

Because
1. They give them free shit
2. They give them a platform to remain a violent, disgusting and stupid people.
3. A platform to attack whites.
Because too many republicans are just like matthew
We could argue over which party is more racist and show plenty of examples for each don't you think?

The fact that Democrats and their media are so quick to shout racism at every opportunity just makes them race baiters not purveyors of the honest truth.

I'm willing to say racism is pretty well balanced between the parties although the Democratic Party has an extensive history of slavery and black oppression.

Because
We could argue over which party is more racist and show plenty of examples for each don't you think?

The fact that Democrats and their media are so quick to shout racism at every opportunity just makes them race baiters not purveyors of the honest truth.

I'm willing to say racism is pretty well balanced between the parties although the Democratic Party has an extensive history of slavery and black oppression.
We could argue but the facts would dictate a loss for anyone arguing they are equally racist.

1) I think the Democratic Parties legions of race baiters (the race card) is a very effective tool in keeping racism alive and promoting mistrust, especially between the political parties.

View attachment 44303

Well, big surprise.. I think you're way way way way wrong..and sheesh

Blacks vote Democrat because they don't want to vote for the people who keep ridiculing them for voting Democrat,
as if voting Democrat is a symptom of racial inferiority.
Obviously we're not talking racial inferiority, since intelligent blacks DO vote Republican. Maybe they don't like being ridiculed because it takes a real moron to vote for the Democrats.

lol, so only 10% of blacks are intelligent enough to vote Republican?

Yeah, that's the kind of racism I was referring to.
Do you think the SCOTUS is racist too?

Because

We could argue but the facts would dictate a loss for anyone arguing they are equally racist.
Well, I'm willing to read over the facts you are willing to present..

View attachment 44303

Well, big surprise.. I think you're way way way way wrong..and sheesh
Thats ok that you think I'm wrong. I wasnt looking for agreement. I was just stating the obvious.

Blacks vote Democratic because they refuse to vote for a party that openly welcomes racists to their party and uses them as scapegoats to place the blame of societies woes

The only thing Republicans have done for blacks is build more prisons

Blacks vote Democrat because they don't want to vote for the people who keep ridiculing them for voting Democrat,
as if voting Democrat is a symptom of racial inferiority.
Obviously we're not talking racial inferiority, since intelligent blacks DO vote Republican. Maybe they don't like being ridiculed because it takes a real moron to vote for the Democrats.

lol, so only 10% of blacks are intelligent enough to vote Republican?

Yeah, that's the kind of racism I was referring to.
Do you think the SCOTUS is racist too?

I will be Dred Scott thought they were.

Forum List

Back