Why do black people riot and steal so often?

I ain't Jesse Jackson's bitch... he can say what he wants, but he don't have no control over what I think or do.
I doubt all white people take their orders from Pat Robertson.

Like it or not, Jesse Jackson speaks for black people. Hes made a long living off of doing so. Why be angry at white people for simply doing what was requested by Jesse and MANY other black people at that time?

I was in high school when this term became popularized, and the reason it was popular is because at that time the black communities love for "the motherland" was in full effect. It was all about Africa and you would see patches on clothing in the shape of Africa, and people would wear those Africa shaped medallion things, and they would wear the red, white and green colors in their clothing, also to signify their love for Africa. Take a look at the rap videos from that time. That shit was wildly popular.

Its amazing to me that white people were asked to use such a wordy term to call black people and we complied with that request, and now you pretend as though its their fault and it was a racist agenda. Stuff like this is extemely frustrating.

Jesse Jackson don't speak for me... in case you were wondering I am an individual capable of coming up with my own thoughts and ideas.

I was alive when shit was like that, but I never fell for it. I had no love of Africa then, or now. I'm American, and I'm black.

I was trying to inject some humor into the conversation, but your ignorant ass apparently takes that shit personally, so I'll just keep it stone cold serious for the rest of this thread. As long as that's alright with you massa?

When you go around calling people "ingorant ass" or suggesting that white people are responsible for the racist term African American, im not sure how else i can take it, other than personally.

Cant you debate this subject with clear and rational thinking? Whats with all the racist stuff you keep adding to this discussion? Enough with the "massa" comments already. It would be nice to have a normal mature conversation.

Is anyone out there capable of discussing this topic without resorting to racist cliches? This is getting really pathetic now. I thought USMB posters were capable of this kind of thing, but so far ive only attracted people that want to make racist comments.

Like it or not, Jesse Jackson speaks for black people. Hes made a long living off of doing so. Why be angry at white people for simply doing what was requested by Jesse and MANY other black people at that time?

I was in high school when this term became popularized, and the reason it was popular is because at that time the black communities love for "the motherland" was in full effect. It was all about Africa and you would see patches on clothing in the shape of Africa, and people would wear those Africa shaped medallion things, and they would wear the red, white and green colors in their clothing, also to signify their love for Africa. Take a look at the rap videos from that time. That shit was wildly popular.

Its amazing to me that white people were asked to use such a wordy term to call black people and we complied with that request, and now you pretend as though its their fault and it was a racist agenda. Stuff like this is extemely frustrating.

Jesse Jackson don't speak for me... in case you were wondering I am an individual capable of coming up with my own thoughts and ideas.

I was alive when shit was like that, but I never fell for it. I had no love of Africa then, or now. I'm American, and I'm black.

I was trying to inject some humor into the conversation, but your ignorant ass apparently takes that shit personally, so I'll just keep it stone cold serious for the rest of this thread. As long as that's alright with you massa?

When you go around calling people "ingorant ass" or suggesting that white people are responsible for the racist term African American, im not sure how else i can take it, other than personally.

Cant you debate this subject with clear and rational thinking? Whats with all the racist stuff you keep adding to this discussion? Enough with the "massa" comments already. It would be nice to have a normal mature conversation.

Is anyone out there capable of discussing this topic without resorting to racist cliches? This is getting really pathetic now. I thought USMB posters were capable of this kind of thing, but so far ive only attracted people that want to make racist comments.

maybe you can find someone else in a white hood and the two of you can have a nice, long talk.

You ask a racist question, you get racist answers.

I asked a very fair question, and its becomiong apparent that every one of you agrees that there is a problem and you are too afraid to seriously discuss it, therefore you resort to the age old tactic of avoiding the topic by simply accusing people of being racist.

You think im racist? Who gives a fuck what i am? How would that change anything about this problem in the black community? If you have no case to stand on, im certain you will continue with your petty little remarks. At some point there will be a clear thinking person that will come along and actually make a real point.

The reason black people have a problem in the first place is because no one is brave enough to point those problems out and logically discuss them.

By the way, you only get racist answers from racists.

You don't go asking a question like "Why do blacks riot and steal?" and get away without being called a racist. What if I asked the question "Why do jews like money?"? I'd be surprised if I didn't get a hebrew foot stuck up my ass.

You don't go asking a question like "Why do blacks riot and steal?" and get away without being called a racist. What if I asked the question "Why do jews like money?"? I'd be surprised if I didn't get a hebrew foot stuck up my ass.

Fine, and now youve called me a racist. Now that thats out of the way, would you care to discuss the topic or would you prefer to sweep it under the rug and pretend as though nothing is wrong? I doubt you have anything useful to add to the debate, so i wont be holding my breath.

For the record, that is NOT the title of this thread. You reworded it to make it sound worse than it really was. Its dishonest.

Have you seen me use racial slurs? Have i called people crackers or used any other racist name since this thread started? You keep pointing the racist finger at me, but you are the only one who has been acting like one.

Last edited:

Fine, and now youve called me a racist. Now that thats out of the way, would you care to discuss the topic or would you prefer to sweep it under the rug and pretend as though nothing is wrong? I doubt you have anything useful to add to the debate, so i wont be holding my breath.

There ain't no subject to discuss. It just ain't true. Blacks don't riot and steal any more than whites... so what exactly do you want me to debate. Your premise is bullshit.

There ain't no subject to discuss. It just ain't true. Blacks don't riot and steal any more than whites... so what exactly do you want me to debate. Your premise is bullshit.

...but you know i can easily start posting news stories about all the riots in black communities where they began looting like crazy. You cant come up with even half as many stories about white people doing it, and white people outnumber black people in the US about 10 times over. Would you like to be honest about this or do i have prove my point by doing exactly what i just said?

Name 2 situations in the past 10 years where there was a riot by a predominently white community, where there was MASS looting. Theres always something stolen during a riot, so any incident where something was stolen wont do. You need to come up with a situation where looting was the primary function of the mob.

WTO riots do not count, as very few people looted anything.

...but you know i can easily start posting news stories about all the riots in black communities where they began looting like crazy. You cant come up with even half as many stories about white people doing it, and white people outnumber black people in the US about 10 times over. Would you like to be honest about this or do i have prove my point by doing exactly what i just said?

Well for starters... ya'll seem to like killing Arabs in the middle-east. The Iraq and Afghan wars are a shit-load worse than any gang riot I've seen. And I was alive in 68.

Well for starters... ya'll seem to like killing Arabs in the middle-east. The Iraq and Afghan wars are a shit-load worse than any gang riot I've seen. And I was alive in 68.

Thank you for this cop out. You proved my point brilliantly. You couldnt prove your claim that white people do it as much as black people, which should be of no surprise to intelligent people. Im also pleased that you showed your true colors by proving you dont have the credibility to admit when you are wrong.

Ok, you bore me now. You dont need to respond any further.

NEXT!

Cause we hate your cracker asses! :funnyface:

Dude, you are barking up the wrong mother fucking tree...

You are saying black people riot and steal because they hate white people? Which tree should i be barking up? Your comments make no sense.

White people steal shit too, and they can riot... maybe you didn't watch the G20 in Philidelphia.

I got a better question... Why are white people so damn crazy about saying "African-American"? That's too fucking long for anybody to say... just as long as you don't call me ******, I don't really give a shit. I ain't never been to Africa... call me an African-American and I'm liable to call you a fucking moron.

yes liberal white people tore up Philadelphia. Conservative have peaceful protests and they pick up after themselves too.

You reckon all the rioting done every year after a northern team wins the Stanley cup is done by black people? How about when a northern college wins a football or basketball championship?

At least when there are "black" riots, its usually about a perceived injustice. Whether or not the injustice actually exists. When white people riot, its because their sports team won or lost. Even though I disagree with all rioting, all in all I would prefer the injustice riot, since it actually has a bit more social importance.

Forum List

Back