Why do black people riot and steal so often?

Godboy

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2008
‘Lottery winner’ causes riot at Ohio coat store
Woman’s promise to pay for everyone’s purchases ends up being a hoax

updated 6:42 p.m. PT, Wed., Oct . 14, 2009

COLUMBUS, Ohio - A woman being driven around in a rented limousine pulled up at a coat store and announced she'd won the lottery and would pay for everyone's purchases, police said, but she ended up causing a riot when customers realized it was a hoax.

Angry customers threw merchandise around and looted, leaving the store looking as though a hurricane had passed through it, police said.

Linda Brown was arrested Tuesday after an hours-long shopping spree that began when she hired a stretch Hummer limousine to drop her off at a Burlington Coat Factory store, police Sgt. Lt. Michael Deakins said. Brown walked to a cash register and loudly announced she had won the lottery and would pay for each person's merchandise up to $500, he said.

By the time employees realized Brown didn't have any cash to pay, police said, she already had taken off in the limo.

That's when angry customers, realizing they weren't getting free coats, began throwing merchandise on the floor and grabbing clothes without paying for them, Nace said.

"Everybody was like, 'I still want my free stuff,' and that started the riot," he said. "It looks like (Hurricane) Katrina went through the store."

Police said they have no way of tracking down the customers who stole items and fled, but they're reviewing surveillance video.

‘Lottery winner’ causes riot at coat store - Weird news- msnbc.com

Last edited:
Cause we hate your cracker asses! :funnyface:

Dude, you are barking up the wrong mother fucking tree...

I'm just trying to figure out why the children of parents who teach "abstinance only" have so many STD's and their little girls are always preggers. Where is this "bad example" coming from?

I think they do it because their culture is in shambles right now. Every time you here about one of these stories, its always groups of black people commtting the crime. Why do YOU think this is the case?

Ill assume any posters that simply insult me and avoid the question, either dont have the balls to approach the subject, or they just dont have an answer for it.

Its funny that any time a person questions the moral values of black people, they are immediately branded as a racist. Im a realist, and im not going to pretend like everything is honky dory in the black community. Now grow some balls and discuss this problem.

You are saying black people riot and steal because they hate white people? Which tree should i be barking up? Your comments make no sense.

Last edited:
Often wonder what would of happened if the Black man would have thanked the white man for giving up all those lives during the civil war instead of hating the white man for buying them from the Kings in Africa.

Maybe they are still mad about these cartoons :doubt:

YouTube - racistcartoonclips

Nope, too obscure. No one has seen those cartoons in decades. Certainly no one in the store that day has seen these cartoons, and even if they did, they werent thinking about cartoons at the time, they were thinking about free stuff.

The question is, why were they ALL so quick to steal? It would be one thing if one or two people took advantage of a chaotic situation, but when everyone in the store starts doing it, that is a cultural problem.

Last edited:
Well maybe they are still mad about this movie "Birth of a Nation" that won best picture in 1915

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXlWwYNCO-8]YouTube - Arrivée du Ku Klux Klan-Birth of a Nation[/ame]

You are saying black people riot and steal because they hate white people? Which tree should i be barking up? Your comments make no sense.

White people steal shit too, and they can riot... maybe you didn't watch the G20 in Philidelphia.

I got a better question... Why are white people so damn crazy about saying "African-American"? That's too fucking long for anybody to say... just as long as you don't call me ******, I don't really give a shit. I ain't never been to Africa... call me an African-American and I'm liable to call you a fucking moron.

White people steal shit too, and they can riot... maybe you didn't watch the G20 in Philidelphia.

I got a better question... Why are white people so damn crazy about saying "African-American"? That's too fucking long for anybody to say... just as long as you don't call me ******, I don't really give a shit. I ain't never been to Africa... call me an African-American and I'm liable to call you a fucking moron.

Great point. Many of friends hate the African-American tag They're Americans plain and simple.

Is nagger OK?

nagger.jpg

Is nagger OK?

nagger.jpg

LOL

I love South Park... that episode is one of my favorites.

But no... no I wouldn't recomend calling me a nagger. ;)

Probably for the same reason white people steal and start wars... because they can. Isn't that why anyone does anything!

You're either totally ignorant of human nature or a bigot just fishing for a reaction. Either way, go away godboy.

I was just in Walgreens and dropped my wallet. I realized it was gone maybe two minutes later but it was nowhere in the store. Someone snagged it that quickly and there wasn't a black person in the store. Go figure.

There goes your theory.

New Topics

Forum List

Back