Why do Black and White teens get along better than adults?

What makes you think so many adults are racist?
I see black and white adult friends together all the time.
Hmmm maybe half of the posters on this board
You are a dumbass if you think this board represents america. No offense
Its funny that one of the board racists liked that post though :lol:

This board does represent America. You do live in America don't you sonny? The racists here didn't like those comments. In fact, the board racists are complaining about them.
LOL if it did, our collective National IQ would be 50
You are an idiot and now i know it isnt just because of your racism.

.You can't produce any evidence of my racism. And really when it comes to IQ you score zero.
If you had any self awareness, you might not have ended up being so insecure about yourself. Sad really.

In early to late teens some kids start becoming violent and turn to crime. More mature and smarter kids will instinctively distance themselves from them while the idiots and wannabes do not.

Why do our young get along with their Black and White friends , often as if its normal and nothing to it? What is it about being young that can dilute racism? Some of our youth are racist , but we have a lot who are not , and those seem to actually be free of it.

I wish they would respond to this thread and explain to us their simplicity and help us to understand this wonderful dynamic.

Racism seems to enlist older stubborn people.

because the kids of this generation are being raised with more diversity. so they don't give a damn about color or things that are ultimately irrelevant.

So very true.

Why do our young get along with their Black and White friends , often as if its normal and nothing to it? What is it about being young that can dilute racism? Some of our youth are racist , but we have a lot who are not , and those seem to actually be free of it.

I wish they would respond to this thread and explain to us their simplicity and help us to understand this wonderful dynamic.

because the kids of this generation are being raised with more diversity. so they don't give a damn about color or things that are ultimately irrelevant.

So very true.

You just want it to be true even though you have no idea what goes on in a person's private thoughts. Kids are influenced more by popular culture than they are by their parents. There's a ton of pressure to conform to this diversity is our strength mantra. Once they get out into the real world, then they're likely to develop opinions of their own.

So very true.

You just want it to be true even though you have no idea what goes on in a person's private thoughts. Kids are influenced more by popular culture than they are by their parents. There's a ton of pressure to conform to this diversity is our strength mantra. Once they get out into the real world, then they're likely to develop opinions of their own.

And I think they develop less racial ways of being.

So very true.

I don't need to want it to be true. I never thought about the race/religion of my friends because I grew up in a diverse neighborhood. if you were a bigoted ijit, you were probably pretty lonely in Brooklyn.

and no, I rasied my son in a diverse environment, too. he's been around too many decent people of every stripe, and too many cruddy people of every stripe to give a damn about what they're born.

you should try it. you might be happier. and maybe you'd no longer be trash.

So very true.

I don't need to want it to be true. I never thought about the race/religion of my friends because I grew up in a diverse neighborhood. if you were a bigoted ijit, you were probably pretty lonely in Brooklyn.

and no, I rasied my son in a diverse environment, too. he's been around too many decent people of every stripe, and too many cruddy people of every stripe to give a damn about what they're born.

I lived in rural america until I was 9 years old then we moved to the diverse inner city where I was exposed to things I had never experienced before like my next door neighbor being murdered and being threatened by a kid with a knife while walking home.

So very true.

I lived in rural america until I was 9 years old then we moved to the diverse inner city where I was exposed to things I had never experienced before like my next door neighbor being murdered and being threatened by a kid with a knife while walking home.

Sorry to hear that, really. It probally has darkened your view of this forever, ' I mean I hope not, but I understand if you go they way of hate. People will kill.

So very true.

Sorry to hear that, really. It probally has darkened your view of this forever, ' I mean I hope not, but I understand if you go they way of hate. People will kill.

white people and black people kill. no one has a monopoly on it. and most black people who kill -- kill other black people.

as for "inner city", I'm not sure what that means other than a way to say "ghetto".... in which case, poverty makes for hard lives. and there is no question that there is violence where there is poverty. but color isn't the cause of the effect.

Ya know what. I grew up in the south in what turned out to be a mostly Jewish area and didn't even know it ! I didn't know what a Jew was(other than in the bible) nor dod I know names like Sackler and Bilken were Jewish names ! Then I moved to Tampa as a young adult. That all changed immediately. It's a puke genetic with a few exceptions.Blacks are the same. The ol country southun blacks are good folks. The city ******* should be rounded up.Fucking savages,for the most part

So very true.

white people and black people kill. no one has a monopoly on it. and most black people who kill -- kill other black people.

as for "inner city", I'm not sure what that means other than a way to say "ghetto".... in which case, poverty makes for hard lives. and there is no question that there is violence where there is poverty. but color isn't the cause of the effect.

Yeah but black people kill at much higher rates than white people do. Those are just the facts. If what you said about poverty was true then there'd be murders happening every single day in rural white areas like there is in the inner city.

Blacks are always more accepting of other races and whites teens tend to want to be around Black people hoping the swag will rub off on them.

Yeah but black people kill at much higher rates than white people do. Those are just the facts. If what you said about poverty was true then there'd be murders happening every single day in rural white areas like there is in the inner city.

No, that's not the facts.

111.jpg
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

View attachment 183792 https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

You really need to stop this. In every thread you and those like you sing the same dumb song. But when we talk about murder and violence, whites are the kings. I know you want to pick and choose years. Since you want to do that we should be more accurate and start from 1776 until 2008. Because when w look at the overall history of crime and violence here that is the only fair way to asses it. And if we do that, we see whites have murdered so many people they forget the actual count. Whites have been the most violent race of people here. That's what the facts, the complete set of facts, show.

Forum List

Back