Why do Black and White teens get along better than adults?

Why do our young get along with their Black and White friends , often as if its normal and nothing to it? What is it about being young that can dilute racism? Some of our youth are racist , but we have a lot who are not , and those seem to actually be free of it.

I wish they would respond to this thread and explain to us their simplicity and help us to understand this wonderful dynamic.

Racism seems to enlist older stubborn people.

Young blacks haven't been fully indoctrinated to blame whites for every poor choice they make and to hate them.

And young whites know that they do not blame others for their poor choices in life.

See how that works? I am older and know the good or bad choices I made were my choice, no one else is to blame. Rational older people think the same way.

That is why they choose their friends based on common sense, not the color of their skin.

What makes you think so many adults are racist?
I see black and white adult friends together all the time.
Hmmm maybe half of the posters on this board
You are a dumbass if you think this board represents america. No offense
Its funny that one of the board racists liked that post though :lol:

This board, just like others is composed of a small segment of the population. Most do not have time.

The young are very few and far between on these boards.

You are so right.

Why do our young get along with their Black and White friends , often as if its normal and nothing to it? What is it about being young that can dilute racism? Some of our youth are racist , but we have a lot who are not , and those seem to actually be free of it.

I wish they would respond to this thread and explain to us their simplicity and help us to understand this wonderful dynamic.

Sounds like bullshit. I remember hearing the same thing when I was a kid and I'm now early 50s. It seems to be just your perception sine I couldn't find any stats on this.

There was a study years ago showing that while the workplace is getting more diverse, when people leave work or school they tend to stick to those like them. Likely because they live in the same neighborhood.

I have found that both races have little problem living in the same neighborhood

I just saw a video of Omarosa Manigault, a black women who left the Trump administration. She was criticizing VP Pence's Christianity. She declared herself a Christian but added that "Jesus ain't say that" referring to Pence's conservative views.

Here's a black woman who worked in a very nice job in the White House, but she's still dumb as shit. She speaks Ebonics and thinks she knows things she knows nothing about (like what Jesus said). How is any kid with his eyes open not eventually going to learn that what he was taught as a child about race is bullshit?

Omarosa is an Actress,plain and simple. The Ebonics is all fake on her part. She latched on to Trump,went along with all his crap, lost out as most do with Trump.

She went to Central State,a famous black College in Central Ohio.

Omarosa warns America of 'extreme' Pence - CNN Video

There is no way she is dumb. She is just like his wives and girlfriends, simply a climber.

Last edited:
I just saw a video of Omarosa Manigault, a black women who left the Trump administration. She was criticizing VP Pence's Christianity. She declared herself a Christian but added that "Jesus ain't say that" referring to Pence's conservative views.

Here's a black woman who worked in a very nice job in the White House, but she's still dumb as shit. She speaks Ebonics and thinks she knows things she knows nothing about (like what Jesus said). How is any kid with his eyes open not eventually going to learn that what he was taught as a child about race is bullshit?

She knows better, she's just pandering to rehabilitate her image with her peeps. Remember when Al Gore the whitest man on earth was talking like a jive turkey in front of that black church or whatever? LOL

Funny how easy they fall for Reality,huh?

Sounds like bullshit. I remember hearing the same thing when I was a kid and I'm now early 50s. It seems to be just your perception sine I couldn't find any stats on this.

There was a study years ago showing that while the workplace is getting more diverse, when people leave work or school they tend to stick to those like them. Likely because they live in the same neighborhood.

You not finding stats doesn't disprove anything.

She knows better, she's just pandering to rehabilitate her image with her peeps. Remember when Al Gore the whitest man on earth was talking like a jive turkey in front of that black church or whatever? LOL

Who was fooled by that? Nobody.

Who was fooled by that? Nobody.

Have you read the prior posts in this thread?

Do that,then get back to me.

I agree with other posters who say that the assumption in the thread title is, sadly, not accurate.

In other words, there is no reason to believe that younger people of those two groups get along markedly better than do older people.

It is has been said that if you visit a high school cafeteria, you will see that there are few "integrated" tables. This goes, too, at many workplace cafeterias.

If you look at American television commercials, you would think that the United States is just one big happy family in which people of all groups work, play, and live together in a paradise of harmony. Sadly, that is a fiction -- IMHO.

This board does represent America. You do live in America don't you sonny? The racists here didn't like those comments. In fact, the board racists are complaining about them.

This board does represent America. You do live in America don't you sonny? The racists here didn't like those comments. In fact, the board racists are complaining about them.
LOL if it did, our collective National IQ would be 50
You are an idiot and now i know it isnt just because of your racism.

Views on race have been changing over time. For example, polling in 1960 found that 4% of Americans approved of interracial marriage. In 2010 that number was 87%. The younger generation in this country is a product of the "older" generation.

" Identity Politics "

* Says Hue *

In biology , different species are delineated based upon whether or not particular groups are capable of reproducing , either because of behavior or genetic incompatibility , such that to say that blacks and whites are not of the same species is a specious argument .

Alternatively , since racemization is a biological fact , are the racists those trying to destroy diversity by combining all the races into one such that there are not distinctions of identity ?

My libertarian ethos asserts that individuals are free to associate with whoever they please , but that ethos also includes providing informed consent ; and , in that dominant and recessive gene , contributing to phenotype expression , are factors in the make up of racial identity , the left is insistent that all wear blinders about it .

because the kids of this generation are being raised with more diversity. so they don't give a damn about color or things that are ultimately irrelevant.

" Identity Politics "

* Says Hue *

In biology , different species are delineated based upon whether or not particular groups are capable of reproducing , either because of behavior or genetic incompatibility , such that to say that blacks and whites are not of the same species is a specious argument .

Alternatively , since racemization is a biological fact , are the racists those trying to destroy diversity by combining all the races into one such that there are not distinctions of identity ?

My libertarian ethos asserts that individuals are free to associate with whoever they please , but that ethos also includes providing informed consent ; and , in that dominant and recessive gene , contributing to phenotype expression , are factors in the make up of racial identity , the left is insistent that all wear blinders about it .

nice pretend explanation for white supremacist.

you keep flying your freak flag!

You're probably right that she's pandering. It's incredible that anyone could manage to serve in the White House, even with racial preferences, and be as ignorant as she has sounded recently.

LOL if it did, our collective National IQ would be 50
You are an idiot and now i know it isnt just because of your racism.

.You can't produce any evidence of my racism. And really when it comes to IQ you score zero.

You're probably right that she's pandering. It's incredible that anyone could manage to serve in the White House, even with racial preferences, and be as ignorant as she has sounded recently.

How long have whites gotten racial preferences?

" Accepting Ones Self "

* Pride Versus Prejudice *

nice pretend explanation for white supremacist.
you keep flying your freak flag!
Supremacy has nothing to do with it ; perhaps for some it does , but not for myself , and not for the black friends i have known over the years who feel the same way .

An after life , a chance for eternal life , is literally to pass on ones genetic identity through ones offspring ; and , procreative separatism has to do with assuring the future for ones own unique identity .

Cladistics - Wikipedia
Cladistics (from Greek κλάδος, klados, i.e., "branch")[1] is an approach to biological classification in which organisms are categorized based on shared derived characteristics that can be traced to a group's most recent common ancestor and are not present in more distant ancestors. Therefore, members of a group ("clade") are assumed to share a common history and are considered to be closely related. A key feature of a clade is that all descendents stay in their overarching ancestral clade.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back