Why do American liberals hate isreal?

Liberal American Jews don't want to be Jews, they want to be American.

And, they should want to be Americans, like all good Americans from all faiths.
I assume you don't want to be Catholic.

American first.
Be careful what you wish for...Jews who become the nation they live within usually wind up taking over that nation and then the Christians of that nation get pissed off and kick them out.
You can't beat Jews at your own game so you have to get rid of them.
And that answers the question of why every nation Jews live in kicks them out.

American first.
Be careful what you wish for...Jews who become the nation they live within usually wind up taking over that nation and then the Christians of that nation get pissed off and kick them out.

If true, you'd think that such clever people would stop making the same mistake over and over again. A very clever Jew once said "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is the definition of insanity."

American first.

If true, you'd think that such clever people would stop making the same mistake over and over again. A very clever Jew once said "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is the definition of insanity."
Please explain why Christians who want Jews, who are obsessed with higher education, to become Christians get pissed off when these highly motivated achievers replace their Christian counterparts in powerful positions in society.
You'd think by now they'd leave the Jews alone in their ghettos.
It appears as though no one learns from history.

Protesters clash about Linda Sarsour’s CUNY speech in rainy NYC
Sarsour, a Palestinian-American activist known for her anti-Israel rhetoric, is set to address the graduates of its School of Public Health at their commencement ceremony on June 1st.

Since her participation was announced, pro-Israel activists and politicians have lead efforts to pressure CUNY and state officials into rescinding her invitation. In an interview conducted in March, Sarsour said one cannot be part of the feminist movement unless he or she is critical of Israel’s occupation of the West Bank. Last month, she also publicly supported a convicted Palestinian terrorist, Rasmea Odeh.

...Bloomstein, who chose to come to the protest despite the heavy rain, said she isn’t just protesting Sarsour for her stances on Israel.

“It’s a lot more than that,” she said. “As Jews, yes we don’t want to see someone calling for boycott and for denying the existence of the State of Israel, but more than that, as an American, I’m standing up for our democratic values and our civil liberties.”

“I think there’s gotta be many many other women and men who are muslim and could better represent our values rather than a woman like this,” Bloomstein added.

Parallel to the protest, on the other side of the same street, Linda Sarsour supporters held signs and shouted at the pro-Israel speakers, calling them “fascists”.
Protesters clash about Linda Sarsour’s CUNY speech in rainy NYC

Good times.

American first.

Please explain why Christians who want Jews, who are obsessed with higher education, to become Christians get pissed off when these highly motivated achievers replace their Christian counterparts in powerful positions in society.

Non sequitur. Perhaps you were responding to the poster I responded to. Who claimed that "Jews who become the nation they live within usually wind up taking over that nation"

A non-Jew that stated such a thing would be accused of antisemitism. That sort of thinking is probably rampant on Alt-Right sites and Stormfront. Most Jews deny such accusations. Are they lying? Go figure.

American first.

Non sequitur. Perhaps you were responding to the poster I responded to. Who claimed that "Jews who become the nation they live within usually wind up taking over that nation"

A non-Jew that stated such a thing would be accused of antisemitism. That sort of thinking is probably rampant on Alt-Right sites and Stormfront. Most Jews deny such accusations. Are they lying? Go figure.
Interesting...when your pal Fanger lists the 8,000 countries that expelled Jews you never utter a word.
My posting stands.

Why should I utter a word about the nations Jews have been expelled from? The point is, you are replicating exactly what antisemites claim about Jews. Interesting.

Like for example you, mr antisemite, psycho, IslamoNazi supporter, Pali terrorist hugger. :rofl:

Not antisemitic at all, I am anti-Zionist and anti-you because you are a little fascist punk and more loyal to Israel than the U.S.

You are the maniacal and murderous Zionist racist. Why would I support a backward sect like Islam? I despise the sect. I support the Christian Palestinians and the Palestinian's right to resist Jew occupation and oppression.

I find it amazing that there are people that would criticize any belligerant military occupation anywhere else, yet support Israel's military occupation and oppression of non-Jews.

So do you support giving California back to Mexico? Because I do.... Or your only concern is Isreal after the UN laws were established on that subject?

Like for example you, mr antisemite, psycho, IslamoNazi supporter, Pali terrorist hugger. :rofl:

Not antisemitic at all, I am anti-Zionist and anti-you because you are a little fascist punk and more loyal to Israel than the U.S.

You are the maniacal and murderous Zionist racist. Why would I support a backward sect like Islam? I despise the sect. I support the Christian Palestinians and the Palestinian's right to resist Jew occupation and oppression.

I find it amazing that there are people that would criticize any belligerant military occupation anywhere else, yet support Israel's military occupation and oppression of non-Jews.

So do you support giving California back to Mexico? Because I do.... Or your only concern is Isreal after the UN laws were established on that subject?

If those of Mexican descent in California become a majority again and they want to reunite with Mexico, I would say yes.

Anyone? I never remembered a time when American liberals liked Israel , I never could figure that one out.
And I will never figure out why American Jewish folks still vote for democrats, that is a strange one also.

I'm an American liberal. I don't hate Israel.
I don't especially love Israel either. Indifferent is probably the best way to put it.

Indifference is considered hate by some of these weirdos who think that Israel is the best thing since sliced bread.

Anyone? I never remembered a time when American liberals liked Israel , I never could figure that one out.
And I will never figure out why American Jewish folks still vote for democrats, that is a strange one also.

I don't especially love Israel either. Indifferent is probably the best way to put it.

Indifference is considered hate by some of these weirdos who think that Israel is the best thing since sliced bread.
Nope.

Nope.

Are you a weirdo who thinks that Israel is the best thing since sliced bread who doesn't consider indifference of Israel to be hate?

Nope.

Are you a weirdo who thinks that Israel is the best thing since sliced bread who doesn't consider indifference of Israel to be hate?
It doesn't bother me that someone may be indifferent towards Israel.
Why would it bother me?

I don't see the left being indifference , all I see is hate from the left, with Isreal i see as our greatest ally in the middle east

Why should I utter a word about the nations Jews have been expelled from? The point is, you are replicating exactly what antisemites claim about Jews. Interesting.
Nope.

Now you are lying about what you posted. You people are pathological liars.
Nope.
You agree with Fanger but your Jew hatred prevents you from seeing the underlying reason.

How do I agree with Fanger? He dislikes me, because I believe that Islam is a backward sect.

Forum List

Back