Why Didn't MSNBC & CNN Carry The Historic Chris Christie Speech Last Night?

well when watching the 1am rerun of sargaent schultz, he didn't waste anytime beating up President Christie! it's like, no matter what any of the GOP candidates say that is actually true, ed schultz and chris matthews will find a way to make them look like evil republicans who want to kill all the old people and jews!

That's the democrats thing, especially the killing Jews part.

You're a moron.

:clap2:

Let's hear some excuses why our favorite cable news channels ignored the awesome speech given by Governor Christie last night.

And to think that every time O'Bozo makes a speech near a "Confounded Bridge" or at a 6% unemployment town,MSNBC Stops The Presses and interrupts Contessa or Al Sharpton to hear the Modern day Abe Lincoln make his weekly speech ABOUT NOTHING IMPORTANT !:eek:
Because they are scared that their messiah, obamaturd, might look bad because of Christie's speech. Obamaturd doesn't need anyone else to ,make him look bad, he does that well enough on his own.

Yes, liberals are scared that a meaningless speech by a Republican gov will make Obama look bad. :cuckoo: It's a good thing liberals control all media and were able to beam his speech into space, where the only life forms that will hear Christie's speech will be the extraterrestrials that will pick up the transmission in 2,000 light years.

Let's hear some excuses why our favorite cable news channels ignored the awesome speech given by Governor Christie last night.

And to think that every time O'Bozo makes a speech near a "Confounded Bridge" or at a 6% unemployment town,MSNBC Stops The Presses and interrupts Contessa or Al Sharpton to hear the Modern day Abe Lincoln make his weekly speech ABOUT NOTHING IMPORTANT !:eek:

chris christie is a governor of a state. he is not the president. there was no national debate.

networks don't carry things just because partisan hacks want them to.

like it or not, christie isn't the president.

but i do love the way you call the president by some pathetic rightwingnut name while referring to christie as "Governor Christie"

cause it's not like you're a wingnut or anything....

You're a moron.

Facts are what they are, champ.

What is your "fact" - that Dems like to kill Jews? Have a link for that?

The demoKKKrats have a history in this regard, and today are increasingly strident in their anti-Semitic...oops, I mean anti-Israel...oops, I mean anti-Zionist passions (oh, but they don't really have anything against 'Jews', *wink*wink*).

Local news report this morning. (I am paraphrasing)

Anchor: Would the public elect a fat man?
Reporter: If people get too nasty, it could backfire. That's what happened with the Corzine ads.
Anchor: Suppose they (we, the left) make it a health issue?
Reporter: That could work.

Substance means nothing to these people. Yet, they continue to call the right "bigots". Hypocrisy at its best.

I don't really care if he's fat, we've had fat presidents before. I think he has something to hide. A bunch of them really want him to run and he continues resisting.. Why? With all of these other idiots running, he could take the primaries.

Getting past Obama might be a challenge but anything is possible.

Reporter: If people get too nasty, it could backfire. That's what happened with the Corzine ads.

Substance means nothing to these people. Yet, they continue to call the right "bigots". Hypocrisy at its best.

I don't really care if he's fat, we've had fat presidents before. I think he has something to hide. A bunch of them really want him to run and he continues resisting.. Why? With all of these other idiots running, he could take the primaries.

I dont think he has anything to hide. I think it more likely that hje is concerned that the 'Obama Effect' on voters might still have some zing left (I doubt it at this point), and he'd be wasting his shot at the oval office. My belief is that he is waiting until 2016. Also, I think he realizes he needs to bump up his foreign policy knowledge before running.

chris christie is a governor of a state. he is not the president. there was no national debate.

networks don't carry things just because partisan hacks want them to.

like it or not, christie isn't the president.

but i do love the way you call the president by some pathetic rightwingnut name while referring to christie as "Governor Christie"

cause it's not like you're a wingnut or anything....

I do not disagree with anything you just said.

I dont think he has anything to hide. I think it more likely that hje is concerned that the 'Obama Effect' on voters might still have some zing left (I doubt it at this point), and he'd be wasting his shot at the oval office. My belief is that he is waiting until 2016. Also, I think he realizes he needs to bump up his foreign policy knowledge before running.

i think christie would rather run against someone who is not an incumbant. plus, obama is going to raise a billion dollars this campaign. why jump into the fray at that point?

With all due respect, Sarah? Chris Christie has been reviled by the public sector unions ever since he took office and stood up to them. Do you REALLY think he's got skeletons in his closet that they wouldn't have used against him? I wish he would run because he's actually a leader and we sorely lack that at the moment.

I don't care if he's fat either, Winston Churchill was fat.

Isn't it funny what the media doesn't cover

...the Solyndra loan was a multiyear process that was started by the Bush administration in 2007. While one of the investors in Solyndra is George Kaiser, an Obama contributor, another large investor is Madrone Capital Partners, an investment firm funded by the Walton family (Walmart) and a long-time large contributor to Republican causes.

Yep

Hugo Black

Robert Byrd

Ernest Hollings

Jesse Jackson

Al Sharpton

Dick Gephardt

"Ned Lamont and his supporters need to [g]et real busy. Ned needs to beat Lieberman to a pulp in the debate and define what it means to be an American who is NOT beholden to the Israeli Lobby" (by "rim," posted on Huffington Post, July 6, 2006).

• "Joe's on the Senate floor now and he's growing a beard. He has about a weeks growth on his face. . . . I hope he dyes his beard Blood red. It would be so appropriate" (by "ctkeith," posted on Daily Kos, July 11 and 12, 2005).

• On "Lieberman vs. Murtha": "as everybody knows, jews [sic] ONLY care about the welfare of other jews; thanks ever so much for reminding everyone of this most salient fact, so that we might better ignore all that jewish propaganda [by Lieberman] about participating in the civil rights movement of the 60s and so on" (by "tomjones," posted on Daily Kos, Dec. 7, 2005).

• "Good men, Daniel Webster and Faust would attest, sell their souls to the Devil. Is selling your soul to a god any worse? Leiberman cannot escape the religious bond he represents. Hell, his wife's name is Haggadah or Muffeletta or Diaspora or something you eat at Passover" (by "gerrylong," posted on the Huffington Post, July 8, 2006).

•�James Moran (D—Va.) felt free in 2003 to state that the leaders of America's Jewish community sent America into war in Iraq to benefit Israel. These comments were echoed by Democratic Senator Ernest Hollings (now retired) who, on the floor of the Senate, said that Bush had sent the country to war in order to win 'Jewish votes' — this despite the fact that American Jews opposed the war by greater percentages than the rest of America and that they vote overwhelmingly for Democrats. This is the type of high—level analysis popular on neo—Nazi websites and Arab terror group. Oh, and on leading Democratic blogs, too.

•�Cynthia McKinney ran a stridently anti—Semitic campaign in 2002; when she was defeated in that campaign she blamed the Jews for her defeat (her father, who also has a history of anti—Semitism, spelled out publicly who was responsible 'J—E—W—S'). She had also objected to the Bush Administration pull out�from the Durban Conference against racism when it became clear it had turned into an anti—Semitic hate—fest. She has also been the recipient of a high level of Arab—American political donations, some linked to terror—supporting groups or individuals.

•�McKinney's colleague Alabama Democratic Earl Hilliard had a history of anti—Israel positions and used anti—Semitism to appeal to his constituents. His opponent was Artur Davis. Hilliard's campaign slogan was�'Davis and the Jews, bad for the black belt'. Hilliard was defeated a few years ago, as was McKinney. However, McKinney was re—elected in the next cycle. She continued her anti—Israel activities in the current term, but was defeated and will not be serving in the next Congress. One can speculate 'she will be back'.

•�Charles Rangel stated, 'the Iraq war was the biggest fraud ever committed on the people of this country just as bad as six million Jews being killed' (Democratic Senator Durbin also made facile and insensitive comparisons of the torture and murder meted out by the Nazis to the actions of a few wayward guards at Abu Ghraib). Rangel has a history of tangling with the Anti—Defamation League but blames his problems with the ADL on their desire to create controversy to raise money.

•�Leading Democratic Congressman John Conyers is on the House Judiciary Committee and held a mock impeachment hearing to criticize President Bush. The hearing did much more than that, however. Conyers called 'expert witnesses' who had histories of peddling anti—Semitic conspiracy theories regarding the 'cabal that controls the White House.'

• The meeting was attended by 30 Democratic Congressmen. One of the witnesses, Ray McGovern, declared that the US went to war for

'Oil, Israel, and military bases coveted by neocons so that the US and Israel could dominate that part of the world'.

He also said that Israel should not be considered an ally and that Bush was 'doing the bidding of Ariel Sharon', Israel's Prime Minister at the time. The aforementioned James Moran cheered him on, despite (or because of?) McGovern admitted that a former head of the CIA had characterized him as being anti—Semitic. While this inquisition was underway, activists were handing out anti—Semitic leaflets at the Democratic National Campaign headquarters—where the proceedings were being telecast.

•�The most senior Democrat from Michigan, John Dingell, declared himself ambivalent about which side he wanted to win in the war between Hezb'allah and Israel. Hezb'allah has in its charter that its goal is a genocide against the Jews (not 'just' the destruction of Israel. Hezb'allah is the number one terror group in the world. It�has killed hundreds of innocent Jews in Argentina, hundreds of Americans sent to Lebanon as peace—keepers, and makes clear its desire to continue such 'good works'.

Nevertheless, Dingell states that ' I don't take sides for or against Hezb'allah, or for and against Israel'. He has certainly shown it during his years in Congress, where he has compiled an anti—Israel voting record. Perhaps he is being educated on the issues by the websites that he linked to on his own official website: they included groups support Hezb'allah (when these links were publicized, Dingell took them down).

•�Jim McDermott, the Democratic Congressman from Washington, enjoyed his moment in the sun by traveling to Iraq before the war started to support Saddam Hussein. This particular travel junket was paid for by an Arab—American 'charity' group recently raided by the FBI and IRS. The federal government is investigating the group, which it suspects violated sanctions regarding doing business with Iraq.

•�The Democratic nominee for Congress in Minnesota's Fifth District is a Black Muslim who has a long history of anti—Semitism�that he has tried to obfuscate by a variety of means—including name changes and pseudonyms. He seems to be following the Cynthia McKinney playbook.

•�Neil Abercrombie is a Democratic Congressman from Hawaii who takes such pride in his anti—Israel stance that he was the sole 'No' in a Resolution that stated that America should never give foreign aid to a Palestinian government if it is controlled by people calling for Israel's destruction. He also was one of 8 members who voted 'No' on House Resolution� 921 that defended Israel's right to defend itself against Hezbollah. See also 'Neil Abercrombie, D—Hezbollah'�on Front Page Magazine�for a further analysis of his voting record.

and:

"In an era when over half the world's Jews face the prospect of annihilation, it is time to reconsider old habits and political alignments. The ability of Jews to survive over the ages has depended on the ability to recognize that situations change and people have to adapt. At times, such changes have compelled Jews to move on to 'greener pastures' — to more welcoming and supportive places. This is now such a time— a time for the Jews to�reconsider the other side of the aisle."

* George Soros is an admittedly anti—Israel Democrat partisan who has become the chief funder of 527 Groups and other Democratic Party organizations and officials. He is also the principle backer of groups such as the Human Rights Watch, which is notoriously biased against Israel.

Ed Lasky is news editor of American Thinker.

well when watching the 1am rerun of sargaent schultz, he didn't waste anytime beating up President Christie! it's like, no matter what any of the GOP candidates say that is actually true, ed schultz and chris matthews will find a way to make them look like evil republicans who want to kill all the old people and jews!

Nobody is trying to portray the GOP as evil.. They portray themselves as stupid more often than we want to see it.

Sad really. Pathetic.

Passing a $800,000,000,000,000 stimlus bill while promising unemployment will not go above 8%, and then almost 3 years later after it has proven to be a huge failure and wanting to pass another $400,000,000,000,000 Jobs bill "Stimulus bill in disguise" is not stupid? If anyone has been doing stupid shit in the last 3 years it has been the Democrats.

Facts are what they are, champ.

The demoKKKrats have a history in this regard, and today are increasingly strident in their anti-Semitic...oops, I mean anti-Israel...oops, I mean anti-Zionist passions (oh, but they don't really have anything against 'Jews', *wink*wink*).

i know the minute someone starts blathing on about "demokkkrats", they have nothing ever worth reading.

but keep ranting.

and this jewish, pro-israel liberal would ask that you never ever talk about zionism again. you're not helping.

i know the minute someone starts blathing on about "demokkkrats", they have nothing ever worth reading.

but keep ranting.

and this jewish, pro-israel liberal would ask that you never ever talk about zionism again. you're not helping.

Shana Tova Jillian

Forum List

Back