Why didnt i think of that to pay those dumb tickets...

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
http://www.local6.com/news/3792873/detail.html

Doctor Accused Of Paying Fine With Feces-Covered Money

POSTED: 11:01 pm EDT October 7, 2004
UPDATED: 2:34 am EDT October 9, 2004

BURLINGTON, Iowa -- A psychiatrist who police say smeared excrement on dollar bills used to pay a parking ticket has been charged with harassment of a public official.

MORE STRANGE STORIES, IMAGES ON LOCAL6.COM
A mom decides to wear her opposition to President George W. Bush on the back of her head.

Click here for a larger image and more strange stories.

Ronald Preston McPike, 52, was arrested Sept. 30 at his office in Burlington.

He pleaded not guilty to the charge, a misdemeanor, and was released on $125 bond pending a Dec. 8 court appearance.

Officers received an envelope in July labeled "Foreign brown substance on bills." The envelope contained several dollar bills and a parking ticket made out to a vehicle registered to McPike, police said.

Tests indicated the brown substance was fecal matter and indicated that the stain patterns resulted from the matter being smeared on the bills.

"All personnel that dealt with the bills were offended by what the defendant did," an affidavit said.

McPike told police the money fell into a toilet and was retrieved to pay the parking ticket, police said.

If convicted, McPike could face up to 30 days in jail and a fine of up to $500.

:rotflmao:

The next time I hear a government employee complain that all he does is take shit from the public, I'll be a bit more sympathetic.

Forum List

Back