Why Did The Trumps Create 500 Shell Companies?

It was in all the papers, kid. Except your MAGA media which keeps you tards always in the dark.

And how dare you ask for proof after making up a total lie?

You keep shooting yourself in the face and destroying all remnants of your integrity.

If you said the sky is blue, I'd have to go outside to check.
have you figured out yet why an international business man of more than 50 yrs has many LLCs across the world???

on a side note,,,

Trump’s most recent financial disclosure form shows him holding a stake in more than 500 businesses, with many of those businesses holding stakes in one another in a bewildering tangled mess.

I use the term "shell company" in the same way BDS sufferers refer to Biden's shell companies.

"Shell company" is a term used to make an LLC sound nefarious.

Goose/gander.
have you figured out what business those biden companies do besides money laundering bribes to the biden famil??

I cant find anything,,

Back to the Trump Foundation, Trump stole money which had been donated by several charities.

He was caught, and all he had to do was pay it back. No jail time. Nothing.

It's a great gig if you can get it.

As part of a resolution of the lawsuit announced on November 7th, Trump was ordered to pay $2 million, or $250,000, a piece to eight different charities. Those charities are Army Emergency Relief, the Children’s Aid Society, Citymeals-on-Wheels, Give an Hour, Martha’s Table, the United Negro College Fund, the United Way of National Capital Area, and the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum. Additionally, Trump was forced to reimburse his namesake foundation $11,525 for sports paraphernalia and champagne purchased at a charity gala, which was added to $1,797,598.30 already in the foundation’s bank account.

Crooked Donald stole from the United Negro College Fund.

Crooked Donald stole from the Holocaust Museum!

I can see why you tards love him so much.

Trump’s most recent financial disclosure form shows him holding a stake in more than 500 businesses, with many of those businesses holding stakes in one another in a bewildering tangled mess.

I use the term "shell company" in the same way BDS sufferers refer to Biden's shell companies.

"Shell company" is a term used to make an LLC sound nefarious.

Goose/gander.
Shell company has a meaning. You don’t bother with that.

Having a large number of companies doesn’t equate with having a large number of shell companies.

The trouble with goobers such as you is that you don’t understand the basics.

A shell company is essentially hollow.

Like for example, what service is performed or what product is made by any of the almost 2 dozen Biden family LLC’s?

Go ahead. Name the service or the product. I dare you.

Back to the Trump Foundation, Trump stole money which had been donated by several charities.

He was caught, and all he had to do was pay it back. No jail time. Nothing.

It's a great gig if you can get it.

As part of a resolution of the lawsuit announced on November 7th, Trump was ordered to pay $2 million, or $250,000, a piece to eight different charities. Those charities are Army Emergency Relief, the Children’s Aid Society, Citymeals-on-Wheels, Give an Hour, Martha’s Table, the United Negro College Fund, the United Way of National Capital Area, and the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum. Additionally, Trump was forced to reimburse his namesake foundation $11,525 for sports paraphernalia and champagne purchased at a charity gala, which was added to $1,797,598.30 already in the foundation’s bank account.

Crooked Donald stole from the United Negro College Fund.

Crooked Donald stole from the Holocaust Museum!

I can see why you tards love him so much.
I SAY LOCK HIM UP!!!

have you figured out what business those biden companies do besides money laundering bribes to the biden famil??

I cant find anything,,
You have ZERO evidence they were used to launder bribes.

Nice try.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

She’ll company has a meaning. You don’t bother with that.

Having a large number of companies doesn’t equate with having a large number of shell companies.

The trouble with goobers such as you is that you don’t understand the basics.

A shell company is essentially hollow.

Like for example, what service is performed or what product is made by any of the almost 2 dozen Biden family LLC’s?

Go ahead. Name the service or the product. I dare you.
Hunter Biden provided a service. He was paid through his LLCs.

Just like Trump.

You have ZERO evidence they were used to launder bribes.

Nice try.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"
WE have a long list of proof it was used for that including 170 red flags for money laundering from the international banks,,,

if only all the laws applied to everyone,,,

Absolutely.

His crimes are finally catching up to him, and instead of always wriggling away in civil courts with fines, he is finally going to criminal court.
what get me is we started at the end of the list while hundreds before him get a pass,,

that might be because its them going after trump because he exposed their corruption,,

The contract, signed on Aug. 2, 2017, stated that Hunter Biden would get a one-time retainer of $500,000 and would then receive a monthly stipend of $100,000, with his uncle James Biden getting $65,000 a month.
An unsigned copy of the agreement was found on the purported copy of Hunter Biden’s laptop hard drive. A signed copy was included with bank records provided to Grassley and reviewed by The Post. Under the 26-page agreement, they agreed to jointly pursue investments under
a company named Hudson West III LLC.

Hunter Biden provided a service.

No Ma’am. That doesn’t suffice. I didn’t ask for you to simply and emptily declare that Hunter provided a service. I frankly doubt he provided any legal service.

But that’s the question. What service. Access to daddy? Pay to play? A criminal service?
He was paid through his LLCs.
We know he got paid. The question is “for what?”
Just like Trump.
False. Trump did provide services. Business purposes. Like rentals and buildings.

Name one actual LEGAL service provided by Hunter Biden to China or Ukraine.

No Ma’am. That doesn’t suffice. I didn’t ask for you to simply and emptily declare that Hunter provided a service. I frankly doubt he provided any legal service.

But that’s the question. What service. Access to daddy? Pay to play? A criminal service?

We know he got paid. The question is “for what?”

False. Trump did provide services. Business purposes. Like rentals and buildings.

Name one actual LEGAL service provided by Hunter Biden to China or Ukraine.
See post 177.

Forum List

Back