WHY did the Tennessee gunman feel that he had to blast away ?

You seem way off topic in your own post....... We sent troops into his country to free it with Arab Army help and this is the thanks we get....

Kuwaiti isnt he..........shoulda been grateful eh.......

Mr Abdulazeez's family is from Nablus , Palestine. Palestine has been terrorized by the zionuts since 1925. The US has been financing their terror since 1949.

1929 Hebron massacre - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
The Hebron massacre refers to the killing of sixty-seven Jews (including 23 college students) on 24 August 1929 in Hebron, then part of Mandatory Palestine, by Arabs incited to violence by rumors that Jews were massacring Arabs in Jerusalem and seizing control of Muslim holy places.[1] The event also left scores seriously wounded or maimed. Jewish homes were pillaged and synagogues were ransacked. Many of the 435 Jews who survived were hidden by local Arab families.[2][3] Soon after, all Hebron's Jews were evacuated by the British authorities. Many returned in 1931, but almost all were evacuated at the outbreak of the 1936–39 Arab revolt in Palestine. The massacre formed part of the 1929 Palestine riots, in which a total of 133 Jews and 110 Arabs were killed, and brought the centuries-old Jewish presence in Hebron to an end.[4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11]

THIS ARTICLE COMES FROM YOUR ZIONUT LIBRARY:

The Hebron Massacre

(August 23, 1929)

The summer of 1929 was one of unrest in Palestine as Jewish immigrants were arriving in increasing numbers and the agitations of the mufti in Jerusalem spurred on Jewish-Arab tensions. Just one day prior to the start of the Hebron massacre, three Jews and three Arabs were killed in Jerusalem when fighting broke out after a Muslim prayer service on the Temple Mount. Arabs spread false rumors and libels throughout their communities, saying that Jews were carrying out "wholesale killings of Arabs."
SO................they killed them and drove them out..................You said it was the opposite.......in your other post............

Don't care..................He chose a side............Islam..........and went there to finish his radical training............

Came back to carry out his lunacy to kill the infidels and sent 4 Marines to their death.

The only ones I care about here are the 4 Marines............Hope he enjoys his virgins in hell..................

The Caliphates from the middle east have been going on since the 7th Century.................before we were even a spot on the Radar.....and they have been killing others and each other since then..............They preach death to all non believers and then live it time and time again..................

And again and again, those who oppose them will be forced to fight them again and again..........as History repeats itself.
5 Marines now, another has succumbed to his wounds.

“Am I emotional? Yes, my first born was murdered. Am I angry? Yes, he was killed for lies and for a PNAC Neo-Con agenda to benefit Israel. My son joined the army to protect America, not Israel. Am I stupid? No, I know full well that my son, my family, this nation and this world were betrayed by George Bush who was influenced by the neo-con PNAC agendas after 9/11. We were told that we were attacked on 9/11 because the terrorists hate our freedoms and democracy … not for the real reason, because the Arab Muslims who attacked us hate our middle-eastern foreign policy.”

Cindy Sheehan
Fuck Sheehan, and fuck you too, you filthy little islamic terrorist sympathizer piece of dog shit.

Kuwaiti isnt he..........shoulda been grateful eh.......

Mr Abdulazeez's family is from Nablus , Palestine. Palestine has been terrorized by the zionuts since 1925. The US has been financing their terror since 1949.

1929 Hebron massacre - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
The Hebron massacre refers to the killing of sixty-seven Jews (including 23 college students) on 24 August 1929 in Hebron, then part of Mandatory Palestine, by Arabs incited to violence by rumors that Jews were massacring Arabs in Jerusalem and seizing control of Muslim holy places.[1] The event also left scores seriously wounded or maimed. Jewish homes were pillaged and synagogues were ransacked. Many of the 435 Jews who survived were hidden by local Arab families.[2][3] Soon after, all Hebron's Jews were evacuated by the British authorities. Many returned in 1931, but almost all were evacuated at the outbreak of the 1936–39 Arab revolt in Palestine. The massacre formed part of the 1929 Palestine riots, in which a total of 133 Jews and 110 Arabs were killed, and brought the centuries-old Jewish presence in Hebron to an end.[4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11]

THIS ARTICLE COMES FROM YOUR ZIONUT LIBRARY:

The Hebron Massacre

(August 23, 1929)

The summer of 1929 was one of unrest in Palestine as Jewish immigrants were arriving in increasing numbers and the agitations of the mufti in Jerusalem spurred on Jewish-Arab tensions. Just one day prior to the start of the Hebron massacre, three Jews and three Arabs were killed in Jerusalem when fighting broke out after a Muslim prayer service on the Temple Mount. Arabs spread false rumors and libels throughout their communities, saying that Jews were carrying out "wholesale killings of Arabs."
SO................they killed them and drove them out..................You said it was the opposite.......in your other post............

http://www.counterpunch.org/2004/01/16/an-interview-with-benny-morris/
An Interview with Benny Morris

by

by ARI SHAVIT

Note: Benny Morris is the dean of Israeli ‘new historians’, who have done so much to create a critical vision of Zionism–its expulsion and continuing oppression of the Palestinians, its pressing need for moral and political atonement. His 1987 book, The Birth of the Palestinian Refugee Problem, chronicled the Zionist murders, terrorism, and ethnic cleansing that drove 600,000-750,000 Palestinians from their homes in 1948, thus refuting the myth that they fled under the orders of Arab leaders. A second edition of this book is due out this month, chronicling even more massacres, and a previously unsuspected number of rapes and murders of Palestinian women. Thus Morris continues to provide crucial documentation for Palestinians fighting the heritage of Al-Nakba, "The Catastrophe."

Don't care..................He chose a side............Islam..........and went there to finish his radical training............

Came back to carry out his lunacy to kill the infidels and sent 4 Marines to their death.

The only ones I care about here are the 4 Marines............Hope he enjoys his virgins in hell..................

The Caliphates from the middle east have been going on since the 7th Century.................before we were even a spot on the Radar.....and they have been killing others and each other since then..............They preach death to all non believers and then live it time and time again..................

And again and again, those who oppose them will be forced to fight them again and again..........as History repeats itself.

“Am I emotional? Yes, my first born was murdered. Am I angry? Yes, he was killed for lies and for a PNAC Neo-Con agenda to benefit Israel. My son joined the army to protect America, not Israel. Am I stupid? No, I know full well that my son, my family, this nation and this world were betrayed by George Bush who was influenced by the neo-con PNAC agendas after 9/11. We were told that we were attacked on 9/11 because the terrorists hate our freedoms and democracy … not for the real reason, because the Arab Muslims who attacked us hate our middle-eastern foreign policy.”

Cindy Sheehan
Fuck Sheehan, and fuck you too, you filthy little islamic terrorist sympathizer piece of dog shit.

WHY AM I AN ISLAMIC TERRORIST SYMPATHIZER BUT YOU ARE NOT A KKK TERRORIST SYMPATHIZER?

YOU HAVE NOT, AND CAN CANNOT, REFUTE THE HISTORICAL FACTS I HAVE PRESENTED.

f.

Didn't US presidents chose ...........ZIONISM...........and went to Israel to finish their radical training ......and then sent troops to Iraq and AfPak in support of the zionuts?

We've been fighting their asses for a hell of a lot longer than your short BS memory............
And of course you blame us for 9/11................and not the radicals who were pissed that we dared step on their HOLIER THAN THOU SOIL...........................

As you ignore them butchering each other before this.................
As you ignore them butchering each other now................
As you ignore the history of the region...........

You are a libertarian..................While I agree with many aspects of that under the Constitution, your Isolation views make your Foreign policy views a joke............You want us to pull back and sit at home and watch the world tear itself apart................You would Cheer if the Israeli's were wiped out................................and the only thing keeping them alive is they are the baddest MFR's on the block.........and we have helped them get that way....................so the Middle East can't finish what Hitler Started................

Or the Ottomans who murdered a Million Armenians for their faith...............They have been Exterminating all other faiths for Centuries...........................Pardon my ass for being a CHRISTIAN..........................an INFIDEL....................and getting tired of watching them kill CHRISTIANS, JEWS, and anyone not of their faith.....................

That's in their culture..................a culture that requires CULLING from time to time to keep a lid on it.................as it has been throughout history.

BULLSHIT.

IT'S CALLED NON-INTERVENTIONISM OR NEUTRALITY.

IT WORKS FOR SWITZERLAND AND IT WILL WORK FOR US.

It only works for Switzerland because we're around to keep the shitheads in check.

Cindy Sheehan

Oh fuck cindy sheehan...she's a fruitcake.

f.

Didn't US presidents chose ...........ZIONISM...........and went to Israel to finish their radical training ......and then sent troops to Iraq and AfPak in support of the zionuts?

We've been fighting their asses for a hell of a lot longer than your short BS memory............
And of course you blame us for 9/11................and not the radicals who were pissed that we dared step on their HOLIER THAN THOU SOIL...........................

You are a libertarian..................While I agree with many aspects of that under the Constitution, your Isolation views make your Foreign policy views a joke............You want us to pull back and sit at home and watch the world tear itself apart................You would Cheer if the Israeli's were wiped out................................and the only thing keeping them alive is they are the baddest MFR's on the block.........and we have helped them get that way....................so the Middle East can't finish what Hitler Started................

Or the Ottomans who murdered a Million Armenians for their faith...............They have been Exterminating all other faiths for Centuries...........................Pardon my ass for being a CHRISTIAN..........................an INFIDEL....................and getting tired of watching them kill CHRISTIANS, JEWS, and anyone not of their faith.....................

That's in their culture..................a culture that requires CULLING from time to time to keep a lid on it.................as it has been throughout history.

BULLSHIT.

It only works for Switzerland because we're around to keep the shitheads in check.

FUCK YOU IGNORANT STUPID MOTHERFUCKER.

SWITZERLAND'S ARMY IS NOT ALL OVER CREATION KILLING MUSLIMS. SWITZERLAND DOES NOT SUBSIDIZE THE PALESTINIAN GENOCIDE. SWITZERLAND IS N-E-U-T-R-A-L.

f.

BULLSHIT.

SWITZERLAND'S ARMY IS NOT ALL OVER CREATION KILLING MUSLIMS. SWITZERLAND DOES NOT SUBSIDIZE THE PALESTINIAN GENOCIDE. SWITZERLAND IS N-E-U-T-R-A-L.

They dont,because we do.
And you might want to brush up on your history.
The Not So Neutrals of World War II - NYTimes.com

BULLSHIT.

They dont,because we do.

HUH?

SWITZERLAND BEHAVED IN A MANNER SUGGESTED BY OUR FOUNDING FATHER AND 3RD PRESIDENT.

"BUSINESS WITH ALL NATIONS , ENTANGLING ALLIANCES WITH NONE."

SO SWITZERLAND WAS NOT GERMANY'S ALLY AND SWISS BANKS WERE FREE TO ACCEPT DEPOSITS FROM ANYONE.......

Last edited:

BULLSHIT.

They dont,because we do.

HUH?

SWITZERLAND BEHAVED IN A MANNER SUGGESTED BY OUR FOUNDING FATHER AND 3RD PRESIDENT.

SO SWITZERLAND WAS NOT GERMANY'S ALLIES AND SWISS BANKS WERE FREE TO ACCEPT DEPOSITS FROM ANYONE.......

Didnt read the article did you?
And if you continue with the ridiculous font you're going on ignore.

BULLSHIT.

They dont,because we do.

HUH?

SO SWITZERLAND WAS NOT GERMANY'S ALLIES AND SWISS BANKS WERE FREE TO ACCEPT DEPOSITS FROM ANYONE.......

DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU DO.

FACTS ARE FACTS .

YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PRETEXT TO CONTINUE WARMONGERING AND INTERVENING - KNOCK YOURSELF OUT.

They dont,because we do.

HUH?

FACTS ARE FACTS .

YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PRETEXT TO CONTINUE WARMONGERING AND INTERVENING - KNOCK YOURSELF OUT.

Adios loud mouth....

They dont,because we do.

HUH?

FACTS ARE FACTS .

Adios loud mouth....

Auf Wiedersehen, fucktard.

Forum List

Back