Why did the MSM make such a big deal out of McCains health yet give Hillary a pass?

They didn't make a big deal out of his health. The only reason Hillary's health is in question is because Trump read a few blogs, and brought it into his campaign.

• Banned
They didn't make a big deal out of his health. The only reason Hillary's health is in question is because Trump read a few blogs, and brought it into his campaign.
Delusional nonsense

Post an article from a mainstream news outlet that questioned McCain's health.
Do your own legwork, I'm not your secretary

It never happened. Especially not directly from the opposition's campaign. If it did you'd be able to Google it in seconds.

I want to see the left spin this away.

Go!

They are democrats/leftists...they are part of the Borg Collective and will attack anything that is perceived as a threat to the Collective's power....that's why...

Delusional nonsense

It never happened. Especially not directly from the opposition's campaign. If it did you'd be able to Google it in seconds.
Your Google must be broken

Delusional nonsense

You made the claim. You dedicated a thread to the premise. Back it up.

Manonthestreet posted a couple links. They aren't exactly mainstream sources, but at least he tried, and he didn't create the thread.

The media questioned McCains health. They absolutely did. If you don't know why, you are sorely lacking in information about John McCain. The fact is that he had a well known history of serious medical issues. You never heard Barack Obama question his health, though. Not once.

The media is also questioning Clinton's health. There are stories about it every day. Of course...the reason is different in this case. In this case, they are questioning it because her opponent has made it a big part of his campaign. He, his campaign manager and his top surrogates are all talking about her health on TV every day.

Great thread. Even though it's the 20th one just like it. Good job.

Delusional nonsense

You made the claim. You dedicated a thread to the premise. Back it up.

Manonthestreet posted a couple links. They aren't exactly mainstream sources, but at least he tried, and he didn't create the thread.
A link isn't necessary. Anyone who didn't have their head up their ass at the time should easily be able to remember the discussions of his age or cancer in the media. Continue your denial if you like, just makes you look uninformed or stupid

Because this is what people do no matter what side they stand on concerning any issue and if there is any way that they can justify the way that they choose to think, well then they will do just that. It is in a situation like this one where we learn that no two people are different.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back