Why did the left assume that Obama would do poorly?

The real question is why the left would concede that the Harvard educated former community activist would do poorly in the debate. Do lefties realize consciously or unconsciously that Obama is an empty suit who has been protected all his life and can't function alone without a little army of advisers and a teleprompter that puts words in his mouth? They were right anyway, 67% of viewers say that Romney won the debate.

Romney won the debate on style, but he lost it on substance. We shall see, but I think Republicans will not like the way this plays out over the next few weeks.

Ok what substance? lets rock and roll on this

Really!!!

:clap2:

October 03, 2012

"If Small Businesses Are Bummed....
Why Are They Hiring?"

"Robust hiring by businesses with fewer than 500 employees belies the picture of Main Street paralyzed by uncertainty and weak demand."

obama-relaxing.gif

The real question is why the left would concede that the Harvard educated former community activist would do poorly in the debate. Do lefties realize consciously or unconsciously that Obama is an empty suit who has been protected all his life and can't function alone without a little army of advisers and a teleprompter that puts words in his mouth? They were right anyway, 67% of viewers say that Romney won the debate.

They know the entire Obama presidency is one big lie. Everything he says is a lie, and everything they say is a lie. In a debate, the leftwing media propaganda machine can't protect him from the facts.

10/04/12

Mittens; Bring A Helmet For Round 2
(...And, no crying.)

“It’s like a playoff in sports,” Axelrod said to reporters on a conference call, adding that there are strategic judgments “that have to be made and we’ll make them.”

Obama aides told The Hill that the president will look to be more aggressive in the next debate — scheduled for Oct. 16 in Hofstra, N.Y. — by launching a more full-throttle attack when he believes Romney isn't telling the truth."

head-bash.gif

tucker.jpg

"ooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Hit ME! Hit ME!!!"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back