Why did Starbucks pledge to hire 10,000 muslims?

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
Well, certainly not good business sense to say the least.

Credit Suisse Says Plan to Hire 10,000 Muslim Refugees Is Hurting Starbucks' Brand and Sales - Breitbart

Now of course Starbucks customers are mostly elitists but even they do have a little common sense as demonstrated by Starbuck's decline since Starbucks took such a stupid stance.

In a nutshell the head of Starbucks let his wounded sensitivity to the suffering of muslims overide any consideration for the safety of America....in other woids he is just parroting the weeping liberals who have a innate need to feel morally superior......this liberal obsession with wanting to feel superior has wrecked much havoc all in the name of being do-gooders.

Plenty of places to get good coffee...why patronize some Anti-American idiot?

Their coffee is no longer that good. I gave up on Starbucks. Their coffee used to be great but they are watering it down now or something. It's awful.

Their coffee is no longer that good. I gave up on Starbucks. Their coffee used to be great but they are watering it down now or something. It's awful.
/---- I read in a stock market article that the beans they used to use are in critically short supply. Their demand for those special beans far outstrips supply so lesser quality beans are substituted.

/---- I read in a stock market article that the beans they used to use are in critically short supply. Their demand for those special beans far outstrips supply so lesser quality beans are substituted.

That news doesn't surprise me. I doubt that there is a critically short supply. They just do not want to pay premium price. If they are selling coffee that is not premium coffee they shouldn't be charging premium prices. You can get better coffee at Dunkin' Donuts than Starbucks. In fact, you can probably get better coffee at a gas station than you could at Starbucks now. It's that bad.

Forum List

Back