Why did Obama write a book honoring the father who abandoned him?

Prove what? Liberal cared four years ago when it came out but probably never mention it now?

What about the rodeo clown? You mean disrespecting the POTUS at a family friendly event? Go right ahead, loser.

oh dear, the clown showed disrespect for the Obama's ...life as we know it will now end...we all have to give up our sense of humor, Obama is President...now you people get on with it....

Says the person worried about what a book was called that was written 18 years ago.

LOL, you don't want to go against me little one and it is you who whining over people criticizing a book about Obama..I've been around the block once or twice and I don't forget the stuff you on the left DISH...that show you as two faced hypocrites......nuff said

try and have a good day...

oh dear, the clown showed disrespect for the Obama's ...life as we know it will now end...we all have to give up our sense of humor, Obama is President...now you people get on with it....

Says the person worried about what a book was called that was written 18 years ago.

LOL, you don't want to go against me little one and it is you who whining over people criticizing a book about Obama..I've been around the block once or twice and I don't forget the stuff you on the left DISH...that show you as two faced hypocrites......nuff said

try and have a good day...

Find a post where I trashed Palin's book. I dare you.
As for going up against you... I could do it with both arms tied behind my back. You are bat shit crazy, you are an easy target.

He likes writing about losers. You should submit your bio..maybe he'll scratch something out about you.

Hey big talk - lemme tell ya sumpin. There's stupid and then there's real stupid and then there's someone who deliberately smart-mouths me.

He likes writing about losers. You should submit your bio..maybe he'll scratch something out about you.

Hey big talk - lemme tell ya sumpin. There's stupid and then there's real stupid and then there's someone who deliberately smart-mouths me.

"Deliberately" ?? That hurts.

Prove what? Liberal cared four years ago when it came out but probably never mention it now?

What about the rodeo clown? You mean disrespecting the POTUS at a family friendly event? Go right ahead, loser.

worried, so people can't comment on ANYTHING about your dear leader...
and worried isn't it, laughing my ass off at you being duped into buy the book..I mean who writes a book ABOUT THEMSELVES before they've ACCOMPLISHED anything meaningful in their life...a ego manic that is in LOVE with themselves

and worried isn't it, laughing my ass off at you being duped into buy the book..I mean who writes a book ABOUT THEMSELVES before they've ACCOMPLISHED anything meaningful in their life...a ego manic that is in LOVE with themselves

I didn't buy the book. Lol

Have you found those comments yet?

the world doesn't revolve around you and what you do..
but it's funny you seem you think it does with Obama...you chime in on every thread about him, even one on his books...the accuse others of worrying over it...
no matter, carry on....:lol:

Last edited:
It's called closure. He found in his heart a way to forgive hs Father, which very difficult to do. I speak from experience.

My Father was absent, neglectful and an alcoholic.

We did eventually find a means to find a way to reconcile.

May be OP has never found a way to reconcile, or never wanted to.

Or maybe the OP is just an asshole looking for something to bitch about.

Last edited:
obama didn't need to forgive his father. He had a father that was a complete figment of his mother's imagination.

sorry, my father as absent too...I didn't need to write some book over it and forgive him for it..

It took Obama TWO books to forgive him. poor poor dear man...he satisfied himself by forgiving and enriched his bank account at the same time

how special

Last edited:
He was raised by his white mother and two white grandparents but he wrote no books about them. His father simply took off when he was around 2 and obama never saw him again except for a couple months when he was 10. On top of that BO senior was a wife-beater and a serial drunk driver who once killed a man by while DUI!!!

A truly evil rotten person but obama idolized him because he was black. More proof that Obama hates all white people.

Frankly, I don't believe for one second, that BO Senior is the younger's father. I truly believe that Frank Marshall Davis is his old man.

However, to make the narrative "fit", it would be necessary to keep up the ruse....Hell, look at the photos. Barack Obama is no more BOs father that Ronald Reagan is.

Google

Last edited:
I always wondered why he would write ideolizing a deadbeat dad??

Hell. From wha I've read his Father wasn't much to write home about.

I, for one, wouldn't idealize a deadbeat drunk.

but it's funny you seem you think it does with Obama...you chime in on every thread about him, even one on his books...the accuse others of worrying over it...

I could come up with a response especially about you mentioning that I bought the book. But it isn't worth it. You obviously have nothing.
F'ing crazy lady.

I could come up with a response especially about you mentioning that I bought the book. But it isn't worth it. You obviously have nothing.
F'ing crazy lady.

You just had to respond, couldn't let it be..and you call me a crazy lady...:lol:
gotta go out now and have some fun...give it a try you might like it...see ya

He likes writing about losers... you realize those books are about himself?

Forum List

Back