Why did Obama write a book honoring the father who abandoned him?

these books are a manufactured fraud like everything about Obama is..and the dupes who voted for hope and change also swelled the Obama's bank account by buying these books...I'm sure they are laughing their asses off all the while counting the cha-ching...

Them blackies are just evil incarnate, I tell ya.

Vote GOP to keep the negroes in their place!

ah no, the Democrats already have a lock on keeping them in their place...why do you think the majority vote for them..

now carry on

Because they aren't smart enough to think for themselves, right Stephanie? ;)

He was raised by his white mother and two white grandparents but he wrote no books about them. His father simply took off when he was around 2 and obama never saw him again except for a couple months when he was 10. On top of that BO senior was a wife-beater and a serial drunk driver who once killed a man by while DUI!!!

A truly evil rotten person but obama idolized him because he was black. More proof that Obama hates all white people.

Bill Ayers wrote the book. He used his trademark 'Homeric' style of writing in 'Dreams'.

Just a fact. Bill Ayers is a good writer. obama is not. Neither am I, actually.

You don't go from writing shit like this...

Under water grottos, caverns
Filled with apes
That eat figs.
Stepping on the figs
That the apes
Eat, they crunch.
The apes howl, bare
Their fangs, dance,
Tumble in the
Rushing water,
Musty, wet pelts
Glistening in the blue

To a polished piece of literature like 'Dreams'.

If you believe that, you believe that a Plow Horse will win the next Kentucky Derby

Another thing, Barack Obama Sr wasn't his natural father....

Frank Marshall Davis was

2125921706_real1_xlarge.png

Obama looks a LOT more like Davis than he does Obama!

Thanks to the OP and his cohorts for demonstrating a really fucked up mindset some people who are republicans/conservatives really have! My biggest satisfaction is that your hate for him failed, he got re-elected despite all of the loony shit you people have thrown at him, and there's nothing you can do about it! . :lol:

I don't like his policies for the most part either, he's too much like a republican for me.

Thanks to the OP and his cohorts for demonstrating a really fucked up mindset some people who are republicans/conservatives really have! My biggest satisfaction is that your hate for him failed, he got re-elected despite all of the loony shit you people have thrown at him, and there's nothing you can do about it! . :lol:

I don't like his policies for the most part either, he's too much like a republican for me.

well that is something to be happy about...the hell if our country is better off
the MAJORITY now disapprove of him yet here you sit cheering for Obama because he pissed people off...how lovely

He was raised by his white mother and two white grandparents but he wrote no books about them. His father simply took off when he was around 2 and obama never saw him again except for a couple months when he was 10. On top of that BO senior was a wife-beater and a serial drunk driver who once killed a man by while DUI!!!

A truly evil rotten person but obama idolized him because he was black. More proof that Obama hates all white people.

The book isn't about his father. He is featured but the book isn't about him.
You are an idiot.

You are an idiot.

well why is it called, dreaming of my daddy...?
another lie?:lol:

You are an idiot.

Gee, I don't know Stephanie.
Maybe because he accomplished things his father was not able to. Like graduate from Harvard.
Why do you fucking care? Instead of being pissed about real things, you are all up in arms over a book. It is completely weird.

You are an idiot.

Maybe because he accomplished things his father was not able to. Like graduate from Harvard.
Why do you fucking care? Instead of being pissed about real things, you are all up in arms over a book. It is completely weird.

oooo, he's done things a LOT of others have done in their life, working their way out of their past...

but that make him heroic for some reason...

HEY, what about Sarah Palin books? remember how they were TRASHED while you all Trashed her that she only wrote it for THE MONEY............??

tsk tsk you don't like people voicing their opinions on the poor poor Obama

too bad...:eusa_boohoo:

ah no, the Democrats already have a lock on keeping them in their place...why do you think the majority vote for them..

now carry on

you must think that you voiced it...live with it

Actually, I'm just repeating what I hear from the RWrs here....a great deal. Own it.....unless you really don't believe it. Then deny it.

Actually, I'm just repeating what I hear from the RWrs here....a great deal. Own it.....unless you really don't believe it. Then deny it.

we know, you all are just so cleaver in twisting things that you want to hear..
I'm not owning anything I DIDN'T say...nice try..

we know, you all are just so cleaver in twisting things that you want to hear..
I'm not owning anything I DIDN'T say...nice try..

So, deny that it is true. Not asking you to deny having said it....simply stand up like an adult and say that it is not true.

oooo, he's done things a LOT of others have done in their life, working their way out of their past...

HEY, what about Sarah Palin books? remember how they were TRASHED while you all Trashed her that she only wrote it for THE MONEY............??

Don't say you all. I could care less about her book and why she wrote it.
Do you see liberals starting threads about it now, genius? Do you think liberals give two shits about it now?

Voice your opinion Stephanie. You are the one who looks stupid and petty, not me.

Do you see liberals starting threads about it now, genius? Do you think liberals give two shits about it now?

Voice your opinion Stephanie. You are the one who looks stupid and petty, not me.

don't make me go back and prove you a fibber...we look stupid...how about that rodeo clown that disrespected Obama....

I'm through...you all are just so easy to prove you are two faced hypocrites
I have better things to do..see ya

don't make me go back and prove you a fibber...we look stupid...how about that rodeo clown that disrespected Obama....

Prove what? Liberal cared four years ago when it came out but probably never mention it now?

What about the rodeo clown? You mean disrespecting the POTUS at a family friendly event? Go right ahead, loser.

Prove what? Liberal cared four years ago when it came out but probably never mention it now?

What about the rodeo clown? You mean disrespecting the POTUS at a family friendly event? Go right ahead, loser.

oh dear, the clown showed disrespect for the Obama's ...life as we know it will now end...we all have to give up our sense of humor, Obama is President...now you people get on with with living in the humorless of the King Obama...how dare YOU laugh at him...HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

Last edited:

oh dear, the clown showed disrespect for the Obama's ...life as we know it will now end...we all have to give up our sense of humor, Obama is President...now you people get on with it....

Says the person worried about what a book was called that was written 18 years ago.

Forum List

Back