Why did Facebook ban Franklin Graham?

Why are the social platforms banning people and censoring speech?

What gives them the idea that this behavior is appropriate?

Our nation was founded on freedom of speech as a founding principle.

Legally, the social networks can ban and censor, but is it good customer service?

Facebook apologizes for banning evangelist Franklin Graham for 24 hours

Because they are infiltrated by leftist social justice warriors who think they are saving the world?

Where did you think that the women studies degree get employed? It's not like there was an actual job for them to do.

Legally, the social networks can ban and censor, but is it good customer service?

Because they are infiltrated by leftist social justice warriors who think they are saving the world?

Where did you think that the women studies degree get employed? It's not like there was an actual job for them to do.
Yeah it's not like men can't have babies..

Yeah it's not like men can't have babies..

They can't, the most important thing for the gender justice warriors to do is to - not have babies. For white babies are the boogeyman of their ideology.

Those 15,000 censors must not have enough to do if they have time to search for 2 year old "hate speech".

The Facebook censors nailed a Christian leader over a “dehumanizing” post from over two years ago.
Facebook temporarily suspends Franklin Graham over post — from 2016

Not only are these group of god hatinng fks & morons, they retards who have the nerve to control people and what they do the tables being turned can't happen soon enough.

"My Word will not return to me void, but it will accomplish that which I please."--Isaiah 55:11

So says the Lord God Almighty, so it shall be forever and ever. Social media doesn't stand a chance

To be fair, the current environment allows us to use anything back to high school.

Yahoo Posting won’t allow many words. Like HIT.....even on an MLB board I think. You have to code your postings to say fag or homo too of course. They have a report button also? Like here for adult snitches.

Progtards can't see past their own hypocrisy, truth is now hate speech. Happy and content you filthy progressives?

Truth is Hate Speech

Ryan Fournier

✔@RyanAFournier
How is this hate speech? HOW! This HERO was killed by someone in this country ILLEGALLY! This is not a hard concept to understand! Facebook, you absolutely suck!

DvnzvicXQAEIXUn.jpg

Truth is Hate Speech

The mistake was made by the company’s content review team — and that the company has since restored Graham’s account and the post in question.

Thank goodness we have people like Alex Jones out there fighting for reinstatement after Graham was already reinstated.

Just as Google is Gevil, Facebook is Fascist.

I wonder that anyone actually uses either service given all we have learned about their abuses.

Forum List

Back