Why Did, And Why Do, So Many Self-Proclaimed Conservative Side w/Rush On Sandra Fluke

The poster said that they could not vote for a republican based on Rush calling Sandra Fluke a "slut". I was "just curious, how do you feel about lib politicians telling women they don't need guns to protect themselves? the libs have suggested that women can't handle a gun/they are too emotional to know who to shoot/they should vomit or urinate all over themselves to prevent rape/they should use a pen to defend themselves/they should fire a shotgun into the air (a really bad idea, cause what goes up, comes down at a very fast speed).".

No woman needs to own a gun, nor does any man, unless they live on a farm and need to put down an animal from time to time, or they live in a remote area and hunt for their food.

I didn't see that the location of your home was listed in the second Ammendment.

Why do you oppose people making their own choices?

I don't oppose people making their own choices. I simply said that no one needs to own a gun.

I have lived my most of my life in one of the largest cities in the world. Our door is unlocked and always is unless we're sleeping. I walk through my neighbour at all hours of the night and day, without fear.

Even the night some drug addict tried to climb in my living room window, I never felt the need for a gun, I just whacked the asshole over the head with the first thing I grabbed, yelled really loud and he ran like hell. The police were already at another neighbour's house because he tried to break in there first, so I just went out my front door and told them where he was.

Guns as a means of self-defense are way over-rated.

Let me guess, you have never been the victim of a crime.

Tell the woman who is being stalked by her ex who has threatened to beat the crap pout of her, rape her, and drag her off to his souse in the woods she doesn't need a gun. Keep in mind that the police will admit up front they can't do anything for her, and usually advise women in this situation to call them and wait for them to show up in 15 minutes or so.

Tell the woman who has to live in a bad neighborhood because she is unemployed when the police are too worried about getting shot to drive on the streets that she doesn't need a gun.

Tell the woman who lives in a rural area that she doesn't need a gun.

Me, I will never tell anyone that they don't need something, even if I think they don't. I might if I was an arrogant XXXX, but just being a male asshole I don't see the pleasure.

Why do you oppose people making their own choices?

I don't oppose people making their own choices. I simply said that no one needs to own a gun.

I have lived my most of my life in one of the largest cities in the world. Our door is unlocked and always is unless we're sleeping. I walk through my neighbour at all hours of the night and day, without fear.

Even the night some drug addict tried to climb in my living room window, I never felt the need for a gun, I just whacked the asshole over the head with the first thing I grabbed, yelled really loud and he ran like hell. The police were already at another neighbour's house because he tried to break in there first, so I just went out my front door and told them where he was.

:clap2: Well said.

We're saddled with a gun culture in this country which bizarrely reasons that the answer to violence is more violence. The most glaring example I can think of that demonstrates the fallacy of that thinking is a simple comparison of our two cities that meet at the Detroit River. But that's another topic.

You are saddened that women don't want to be raped? What the fuck is wrong with you?

You are saddened that women don't want to be raped? What the fuck is wrong with you?

The word rape was not mentioned in the previous post.

I know of no one who has successfully defended themelves against rape with a gun. But I do know more than one woman who successfully fought back without the use of weapons.

:clap2: Well said.

We're saddled with a gun culture in this country which bizarrely reasons that the answer to violence is more violence. The most glaring example I can think of that demonstrates the fallacy of that thinking is a simple comparison of our two cities that meet at the Detroit River. But that's another topic.

Are you talking to me? Did you not recognize the word saddled?
Where did anyone say "saddened"?
Where do you see anything about "rape"?
Where do you see anything about "women" ?
Wtf are you talking about?

:dunno:

Last edited:
According to democrats women can easily fight back against a rapist by pissing themselves so if any woman is raped, she wanted it otherwise she would have pissed herself.

A Rape Survivor Knows the Effect of Armed Self-Defense | SlowFacts

“For the second time, Evelyn encountered a serial rapist who chose her for a victim. This time, she prevented the attack. From then on, she would describe herself by saying, “I am a rape survivor, and a rape attempt survivor. The difference is, the second time, I had a gun!”

After defending a few hundred rapists, I have enough foundation to form an opinon. Most rapes are not violent rapes. Most rapes are by men well known to the victim. Violent forcible rape does not usually occur when the rapist has a gun. Guns are just not as frightening as knives, which is the weapon of choice among rapists. They enjoy the fear, especially after the woman has been cut a few times. Do a search on raped and stabbed to death, you'll get hundreds of results. There are few instances of women being raped and then shot to death. Slicing open a woman's face during the rape adds extra excitement. Unarmed women do not normally fight off a knife wielding assailant They are usually sliced and diced even if they survive. The methodology of a rapist is to heighten the fear before the rape occurs. He won't fight to kill, he wants to wound. They take pride in how many times they can stab or slice a woman open and still keep her alive enough to rape. Guns don't give them the same kind of excitement. Ordinarily it would seem that a woman could be trained in knife fighting and how to take down an assailant with her own brute force. Alas, as we know now, women that have been trained in military fighting tactics are as easily raped as any college girl.

It's true "don't bring a knife to a gun fight". Just make sure it's your gunfight.

Need has nothing to do with anything, anyway. We aren't currently a society that is restricted to ownership only of things we *need*. We are a society that is allowed ownership of items we want, provided we pay for them.

The word rape was not mentioned in the previous post.

I know of no one who has successfully defended themelves against rape with a gun. But I do know more than one woman who successfully fought back without the use of weapons.

And how are you defining "successfully defended themselves against rape"? Why do I think your methodology includes, "Well, she wasn't raped, so how do you know he was GOING to? Doesn't count"?

And how are you defining "successfully defended themselves against rape"? Why do I think your methodology includes, "Well, she wasn't raped, so how do you know he was GOING to? Doesn't count"?

Two of my friends were walking home from their summer job at a local factory when three drunk guys in an old car pulled along beside them. Two of the guys got out of the car, and tried to and tried to drag the girls into the car. I doubt they had plans to take them dancing. The girls fought back, and they yelled and screamed. Lights came on all over the neighbourhood, the guys took off.

Two of my friends were walking home from their summer job at a local factory when three drunk guys in an old car pulled along beside them. Two of the guys got out of the car, and tried to and tried to drag the girls into the car. I doubt they had plans to take them dancing. The girls fought back, and they yelled and screamed. Lights came on all over the neighbourhood, the guys took off.

What would have happened if no lights came on, or if they were in a more deserted area?

What would have happened if no lights came on, or if they were in a more deserted area?

My one friend had laid out the guy she was up against, and was going after the second one. My friends would NOT have been walking down a deserted road at night so the possiblility of there not being houses or lights doesn't exist.

And?

And?
...and obviously we have to pay for Flukes' being a slut...or not being raped...or..,this is very confusing.

And?
...and obviously we have to pay for Flukes' being a slut...or not being raped...or..,this is very confusing.

It's really quite simple.

Rash Limblob is a slut. So much so that he made up complete salacious fabrications slandering a woman he doesn't know, so that he could prop up his ratings. And he wanted us to pay for it, in the form of buying the products his show sells with "confiscatory ad rates" (his words).

What does it say about the radio fluke, that he would go that far to prop up his ratings? What does that make him? It makes him a slut, right? It makes him a prostitute.

Those advertisers then started dropping the show like a hot potato. They were "lined up around the block!". They said, Rash and the rest of you radio Nazis, here's the deal. If we are going to pay for misogynistic slander, we want something for it, and I'll tell you what it is. We want you to issue an apology so we can all watch."

They got that walletfelt apology ..... exactly one year ago today.

Happy anniversary, Rash.

Last edited:

My one friend had laid out the guy she was up against, and was going after the second one. My friends would NOT have been walking down a deserted road at night so the possiblility of there not being houses or lights doesn't exist.

The only way that would be 100% true is if you don't have friends.

The only way that would be 100% true is if you don't have friends.

That statement doesn't even make sense, but I think you just called me a liar. Why would two high school girls from a small town go walking down a deserted road at late? We may have been foolhardy but we were never suicidal. Guys went on booze cruises up and down country roads in the years before breathalizer tests. You'd have to be out of your mind.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back