Why Did, And Why Do, So Many Self-Proclaimed Conservative Side w/Rush On Sandra Fluke

women have a right to the medications they need without some smuck trying to force their religious views onto a type of medication

This was never an economic issue. The Insurance companies are THRILLED to pay for birth control, guy. Since birth control costs $300.00 and a live birth costs $10,000, it's a no-brainer. That's why the insurance industry didn't squeak about this provision of the ACA. So please don't give me the "self-reliance" crap.

This was about a bunch of religious people trying to impose their superstitions on others.

Jesus H. Christ, are you fucking stupid or what?

Yeah, we don't want any of that self-reliance crap. We need to become a country of people who abdicate all of their personal responsibilities to some third party bureaucracy to make all of our decisions for us. Why that's a recipe for success if I've ever heard one.

Jesus H. Chris, Forrest, are you really that fucking stupid or what??

It's not, or despite, that he's that stupid. It's that he hates religion that much.
Invisible Sky Pixie? Really, Joe. Are you Cammmpbell's 7 year old son?

This was never an economic issue. The Insurance companies are THRILLED to pay for birth control, guy. Since birth control costs $300.00 and a live birth costs $10,000, it's a no-brainer. That's why the insurance industry didn't squeak about this provision of the ACA. So please don't give me the "self-reliance" crap.

This was about a bunch of religious people trying to impose their superstitions on others.

Jesus H. Christ, are you fucking stupid or what?

Yeah, we don't want any of that self-reliance crap. We need to become a country of people who abdicate all of their personal responsibilities to some third party bureaucracy to make all of our decisions for us. Why that's a recipe for success if I've ever heard one.

Jesus H. Chris, Forrest, are you really that fucking stupid or what??

There's a reason people buy insurance. It has nothing to do with not being self-reliant (which while a nice chest-beating GOP slogan, is complete crap in this day and age.)

Rush is a sacred cow to Conservatives

Whatever hate he spouts must be instantly and vigorously defended

Apology is not an option to conservatives.......it shows weakness

Don't people who need pain killers have a right to have them? Mayor Bloomberg has imposed his opinion of why people in pain should suffer because he doesn't want drug addicts to get pain killers. It's pretty much the same argument, and the only sky pixie is Mayor Bloomberg.

I said it before, Fluke wanted to make her twat a national issue and Rush helped. Why didn't Biden or Obama make Flukes twat a national issue? Why did they leave it up to Rush?

I said it before, Fluke wanted to make her twat a national issue and Rush helped. Why didn't Biden or Obama make Flukes twat a national issue? Why did they leave it up to Rush?

Probably because the wanted to win the election while Limbaugh is concerned about making money off of his ignorant listeners.

I doubt too many politicians in the GOP were pleased with Limbaugh's comments.

Probably because the wanted to win the election while Limbaugh is concerned about making money off of his ignorant listeners.

You and the other Libs listen to Rush way more than I do, he's funny. I like how he puts out these flaming bags of pooh and you Libs fight each other to jump on them.

Rush is a talk show host. A talk show host, he's paid to express his own opinion and share his insights. Progs, being the hive-minded creatures you are have a very hard time understanding that our opinions are different from Rush's. Yours is a political movement that prides itself on its 100% homogeneous thought, how can you possible understand what it's like to listen to a talk radio host and laugh?

You and the other Libs listen to Rush way more than I do, he's funny. I like how he puts out these flaming bags of pooh and you Libs fight each other to jump on them.

Rush is a talk show host. A talk show host, he's paid to express his own opinion and share his insights. Progs, being the hive-minded creatures you are have a very hard time understanding that our opinions are different from Rush's. Yours is a political movement that prides itself on its 100% homogeneous thought, how can you possible understand what it's like to listen to a talk radio host and laugh?

I don't listen to political talk radio. I find it insular, repetative and intellectually boring.

Rush is a sacred cow to Conservatives

Whatever hate he spouts must be instantly and vigorously defended

Apology is not an option to conservatives.......it shows weakness
January 16, 2009
RUSH:* I don't apologize ever.

July 27,2009
RUSH:* Gods don't apologize.

I said it before,

A frank confession, pun intended.

... Fluke wanted to make her twat a national issue and Rush helped. Why didn't Biden or Obama make Flukes twat a national issue? Why did they leave it up to Rush?

Ummmm... because Sandra Fluke never said a word about her own life in the first place? Is this a trick question?

Matter o' fact nobody but Lash Rimjob suggested that she referred to herself. That tells us more about where you get your misinformation than languid bedside disclaimers do.

I don't listen to political talk radio. I find it insular, repetative and intellectually boring.

The fuck you don't. Why do you care what Rush said or thinks?

should women that need this treatment for these medical conditions be denied the medications they need because you dont like its sideeffects?

No.

Should the taxpayers foot the bill?
Taxpayers are not footing the bill, that is a GOP scripted lie fed to the Misinformation Voter.

The STUDENTS are paying for insurance through the school as part of their tuition but the school is not allowing the insurance companies to provide birth control coverage to the students.

When citizen Sandra Fluke's story first hit the media the response from Rush was to INSTANTLY and IMMEDIATELY attack her. He distorted her words and message to say that she wants the government to pay for her to have sex. He went as far as suggesting that we all should watch her have sex. He literally went THAT far.

The worst part of the story isn't how disgusting that fat slob and bastard is, but that there was not ONE Republican, not one self-proclaimed Conservative, not one fundamentalist RW Christian that stood up against Rush and that reprehensible message. What we saw instead were many RWers who immediately began parroting him and that bigoted message. On this very board even...and quite recently too.

I mean, do you really agree with that? Do you REALLY believe that Sara Fluke believes in having the government pay for her to have sex? Do you side with Rush in wanting to see her have sex, since, in your minds, you are already paying for it, so you might as well be able to watch it <--- that was his reasoning by the way.

Edit: He even called the girl a slut on national radio, for at least 4 days straight...no apologies.

Has The Republican Party sunk so low?

Why?!?!??

First: you have been absolutely silent on how the left and the media treated conservative women: Sarah Palin, Condeleeza Rice, etc. They were called worse names, and in the case of Sarah Palin, the left put those terrible names on T-shirts and wore them at the convention.

As for Rush: he was mocking Sandra Fluke. He took "her words" you know how the left does this and says: he actually said those words (after carefully rearranging them), and used them to make the point that birth control = sex. If you want to explain that a woman needs birth control for any other purpose, I would like to see that explanation.

Was him saying she was a slut nasty? Yes, it was.
What do you say about a person that wants the taxpayer to pay for unhealthy practices?
Can you imagine a person coming before congress and demanding the taxpayer, pay for their cigarettes? alcohol? supersized meals?

Yet because this was a woman that was touting an issue near and dear to the left, it is suddenly wrong to mock or criticize her behavior?

I thought you guys were about "diversity" (that would include conservatives)?

Forum List

Back