Why democrats can’t win on results.. here’s a list of their results..

I doubt they will win on results. If they win it will be because of Donald.

I doubt they will win on results. If they win it will be because of Donald.
The Trumpsters just don't see this. They have no idea how repulsive he and they are to so many.

They really do believe that he is The Greatest President Ever, and that no thinking person could disagree.

Group pathology. They exist in their own world, cut off from all normal communication. Incredible.

• Banned
The Trumpsters just don't see this. They have no idea how repulsive he and they are to so many.

They really do believe that he is The Greatest President Ever, and that no thinking person could disagree.

Group pathology. They exist in their own world, cut off from all normal communication. Incredible.
He did everything he said he was going to do an more. what other president did what they said they would do?

Huh.. trump is The greatest president in the history of America.. Would you like to see trumps results I can list them for you if you like
I got it for ya:

Crashing economy
Record unemployment
Riots in the streets
Russian interference
Trade wars
Am I missing anything?

• Banned
I got it for ya:

Crashing economy
Record unemployment
Riots in the streets
Russian interference
Trade wars
Am I missing anything?
Chinese pandemic
Riots only in democrat run towns
Trade deals many of them

can you guys win with out lying!? What can democrats say they did to show results lol let me get a chair haha

Chinese pandemic
Riots only in democrat run towns
Trade deals many of them

can you guys win with out lying!? What can democrats say they did to show results lol let me get a chair haha
You tell blatant lies and then accuse us?

Doesn't work, kid.

Neither do liberal democrats, so that's a wash. Trump will win easily because he has a stellar record of growth and employment (pre-covid) while the dems have nominated a senile moron and support lawlessness, chaos, and racism.

Nope. They simply can't win

1594999196326.png

Neither do liberal democrats, so that's a wash. Trump will win easily because he has a stellar record of growth and employment (pre-covid) while the dems have nominated a senile moron and support lawlessness, chaos, and racism.
Yes, that's the TrumpWorld perspective. And he'll end up with less than half the overall vote. Again.

Obviously that's good enough for Trumpsters, but this country deserves better.

Yes, that's the TrumpWorld perspective. And he'll end up with less than half the overall vote. Again.
That's reality. It's not my fault the brainwashed masses on the left can't see out of their MSM confirmation bias bubble. The overall vote is irrelevant beyond providing the sore losers a pacifier. We elect presidents by adding up the electoral votes from the states, not individual vote totals.

Forum List

Back