Why Conservative Parts Of The US Are So Angry

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Decades of political decisions and policies have created a massive and growing chasm between the economic and social disaster unfolding in small-town and rural parts of the United States, and the prosperity and safety of cities and suburbs. Many of those successful urban and suburban areas have reaped the rewards of electing largely moderate, competent Democratic leaders. Meanwhile, rural areas have elected Republicans drawn from a party that is increasingly incompetent, corrupt, and willing to engage in outright racism to win elections.

The article revealing that there are places in America, where native Americans have a higher income level than their white counterparts is amazing.

That chart is shocking to say the least.

1647955299838.jpeg

"prosperity and safety of cities...? SAFETY???
"Many of those successful urban and suburban areas have reaped the rewards of electing largely moderate, competent Democratic leaders" Like Detroit and Baltimore?

Pedocrats lie - about everything.

When we look at the average income of Pedocrat cities it may be higher than in the American controlled rural areas, but we need to remember that in Pedocrat cities, wealth is concentrated in the top 1%, with the bottom 99% living in poverty.

Rural areas have fairly even distribution of wealth. The fascist publication the OP used claims an average of about $90K income in Pedocrat cities, but only 1 in 20 people will reach that level, offset by the Tim Cook's, Bill Gates, and Mark Zuckerbergs who have hundreds of billions. The MODE of Pedocrat cities will be closer to $30,000 a year.

Nothing illustrates this more than home ownership;

{In general, rural areas in the United States have higher homeownership rates than urban areas. Compared with urban areas, where the homeownership rate was 59.8 percent, rural areas had a homeownership rate of 81.1 percent. In all four regions, the homeownership rate was higher in rural areas than in urban areas. In the Northeast, rural areas had a homeownership rate of 83.8 percent, whereas urban areas had a rate of 58.2 percent. Homeownership rates in rural areas accounted for 83.6 percent in the Midwest and 79.8 percent in the South, while in urban areas it accounted for 63.3 percent and 60.7 percent in those regions, respectively. The West had a homeownership rate of 77.3 percent in rural areas and a rate of 56.7 percent in urban areas.}

Most people simply can't afford to buy a home in Pedocrat cities. In the American controlled rural areas, virtually everyone owns a home.

More people live better in conservative areas than in Pedocrat areas, despite the Oligarchs with obscene wealth skewing the statistics.

So you are saying NYC, Chicago, Seattle, Portland, LA and San Francisco are beacons of stability and production?

See, if you take Zuckerbergs hundreds of billions and divide them by the number of people in Scat Francisco, you come up with a healthy average.

Too bad the people living in cardboard boxes don't actually have any of the Oligarch's money....

See, if you take Zuckerbergs hundreds of billions and divide them by the number of people in Scat Francisco, you come up with a healthy average.

Too bad the people living in cardboard boxes don't actually have any of the Oligarch's money....

And that doesn't even get into the new college grads having to squeeze 5 people into a 2 bedroom apartment because rents in non ghetto parts of these cities are through the roof.

So you are saying NYC, Chicago, Seattle, Portland, LA and San Francisco are beacons of stability and production?
I would proffer the San Francisco bay area or LA basin have larger GDPs than any entire red state outside of Texas. If you remove the blue cities within those red states the GDP differential would be stark indeed.

I would proffer the San Francisco bay area or LA basin have larger GDPs than any entire red state outside of Texas. If you remove the blue cities within those red states the GDP differential would be stark indeed.

That doesn't answer my question, nor retort my point on the OP's post.

There are reflexes, and their are blatant outright lies as shown by the OP.

Point to a single lie in that article, backed up with actual facts, with links.

Other than your usual reflexes of ignorance, that proves every word of that article is true.

Point to a single lie in that article, backed up with actual facts, with links.

Other than your usual reflexes of ignorance, that proves every word of that article is true.

I was talking about your "opinions" in your post. It's called ignoring reality.

I don't understand the break down of these two very unspecific charts. "Areas" Is that each county? The entire state? Does in factor in cost of living? Accidents are included in the death rates. Once again it doesn't explain what "areas" they are breaking down. Just States with trifecta governments and then some vague "republican and democrat controlled governments, not really referring to any thing specifically.

You said productive. The productivity of rural red states is less in comparison to the GDP of urban blue areas. Its just a simple function of math as people concentrate in areas of manufacturing/development, etc. Not a cultural issue.

Having said that, I do not necessary subscribe to the OP without substantive information as its a major economic topic with serious structural policy issues. This seems rife with some areas yes, some no. Northeast rural Texas is poor. Northeast suburban Texas is the opposite.

Nothing illustrates this more than home ownership;

Most people simply can't afford to buy a home in Pedocrat cities. In the American controlled rural areas, virtually everyone owns a home.
This is probably true but not a good illustration. It is obvious that land in urban/suburban areas is way more valuable than in rural areas since there is so much less available. I live in the suburbs and the land under my house is worth more than the house itself.

More people live better in conservative areas than in Pedocrat areas, despite the Oligarchs with obscene wealth skewing the statistics.
Don't know about that. I'm sure my life would be very different if I lived in a rural area but better? That I doubt since I live pretty well in my very Blue area.

Decades of political decisions and policies have created a massive and growing chasm between the economic and social disaster unfolding in small-town and rural parts of the United States, and the prosperity and safety of cities and suburbs. Many of those successful urban and suburban areas have reaped the rewards of electing largely moderate, competent Democratic leaders. Meanwhile, rural areas have elected Republicans drawn from a party that is increasingly incompetent, corrupt, and willing to engage in outright racism to win elections.

The article revealing that there are places in America, where native Americans have a higher income level than their white counterparts is amazing.

That chart is shocking to say the least.

View attachment 619462
Very unhappy people are also angry. At life, at themselves, at anything that moves.

Forum List

Back