Why Connor Lamb Won

It’s amazing how much as changed in two days. Lamb was a wild-eyed progressive and a Pelsio clone...until he won. Now he is a suddenly a big conservative and soft-spoken version of Trump. :lol:

Who said he was a raging lefty?

Saccone. Trump. The RNCC. The RNC. The Family Research Council. Congressional Leadership Fund. America First Action. Ending Spending. 45Committee. Faith Family Freedom Fund.

And my views are impacted by them in what way?

I didn’t say they did. The fact remains, quite a few of the aforementioned are now claiming he won by being a conservative despite them painting him a progressive Pelsio sheep the entire campaign. Lamb beat a candidate that stated he doesn’t disagree with President Trump on anything and called himself “Trump before Trump was Trump.” They are trying to spin this as a win when that clearly wasn’t the case.

And the dems will claim its the start of the blue wave.

Lets see if he keeps his seat after he sells out his constituents.

And if the Dems re-take congress and propose things like weapon bans he will caucus with his party, and be tossed out on he ass the cycle after that.

They portrayed him as a moderate, but we all know dems take party over people.

LOL- coming from the party that attacks dedicated party members like McCain if they dare step out of the narrow path of GOP Trumpism that is rich.

Your response does nothing to refute my statement, dippy.

My response just shows how hypocritical it is for you to attack the Democrats for acting the same way the Repubs act.

Attempted Tu Quo Que fallacy. Try again.

And my accusation is he will run to the party over the leaning conservative constituency when push comes to shove.

He will say he supports background checks, but vote to ban "scary guns"

And your accusation is based entirely upon your own partisan bias.

Note- that Lamb doesn't claim to be a Conservative- he claims to be a moderate- and has laid out what he is for and what he is not for.

Of course it is possible that he will blow with the wind like Trump.

A moderate in the current democratic party is a conservative.

And again, wait until he's actually in the house, plenty of dems have claimed to be moderates and then voted party line for the lefty crap we all expect from the party of pity.

Lets see if he keeps his seat after he sells out his constituents

Lamb won’t even live in the district once they shift next election. You’re not required to, but that usually doesn’t play every well with the electorate.

Lets see if he keeps his seat after he sells out his constituents

Lamb won’t even live in the district once they shift next election. You’re not required to, but that usually doesn’t play every well with the electorate.

and that is an issue with politics, you should live in the district you represent.

Actually we should increase the size of the house to around 900 or so to make the districts smaller.

Alleghany borders Pittsburgh but does not go into the city.

Man, don't you just LOVE people with the temerity to correct you on things they know nothing about, themselves?

First of all, it's spelled ALLEGHENY County.

Second of all, Pittsburgh is RIGHT SMACK IN THE DAMNED F---KING CENTER of the County, doesn't "border" it.

Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 11.47.35 PM.png
alleghmp.jpg
PA-Allegheny-County-Pennsylvania-1911-map-Rand-McNally-Pittsburg.jpg

Anything else you wanna straighten me out on, Bee?

Alleghany borders Pittsburgh but does not go into the city.

Man, don't you just LOVE people with the temerity to correct you on things they know nothing about, themselves?

First of all, it's spelled ALLEGHENY County.

Second of all, Pittsburgh is RIGHT SMACK IN THE DAMNED F---KING CENTER of the County, doesn't "border" it.

View attachment 182905 View attachment 182906 View attachment 182907

Anything else you wanna straighten me out on, Bee?

You need to be straightened out. All of Allegheny County is not in the 18th. It was split up you moron.

From Wikipedia:

"The district is concentrated in the southern suburbs of Pittsburgh. It is predominantly white, although it contains a diverse range of suburbs. It is drawn in such a way that in some locations, neighborhoods and even streets are split between the 18th and the neighboring 12th and 14th districts. In parts of the eastern portion of the district, one side of the street is in the 12th while the other side is in the 18th. In the west, one side of the street is in the 14th while the other side is in the 18th.

Although there are 35,000 more[4] Democrats in the district than Republicans, the district has trended increasingly Republican since the mid-1990s; most of the district's state legislators are Republicans. The district is home to many large coal mines and the energy industry is an important employer. The western part of the district contains some rural regions of Washington County, as well as the very wealthy suburbs in the northern part of that county, which tends to be more Republican than the part contained in the neighboring 9th District. The district also contains many of Allegheny County's southern suburbs of Pittsburgh, which range from traditionally wealthy areas such as Mount Lebanon and Upper St. Clair to middle-class communities such as Bethel Park and Scott Township and working-class labor towns such as Elizabeth.

The district skews older and has the second-oldest electorate in the state.[5]

The district winds along the eastern suburbs at the edge of Allegheny County, including most of the large suburban commercial center of Monroeville, and in western Westmoreland County. Central Westmoreland County, including the city of Greensburg, is also part of the district. It also contains the rural foothills of the county at the district's eastern end. Westmoreland County has become a major Republican stronghold."

You need to be straightened out. All of Allegheny County is not in the 18th. It was split up you moron.

JACKASS. GET A FUCKING BRAIN. Not only did I never say the 18th covered all of Allegheny Country, I'm the one who posted the maps SHOWING IT several times over the past couple of days! Including THIS IMAGE I just posted a few hours ago with a circle showing the rough position of the Pittsburgh City limits and immediate surrounds!

Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 3.17.47 AM.png

Conor Lamb campaigned:
1. For universal health care
2. Against Trump’s tax cut
3. For expanded background checks
4. For stronger unions
5. Against cuts to Social Security
6. For a woman’s right to choose
7. For medical marijuana

If he had to compete in a primary he wouldn't have been the candidate, he ran to the right of some republicans.

No, Lamb is an intelligent person, no where near an idiot like the treason Trump. Lamb actually served
Lamb is in favor of Trump's wall, tax cuts, terriffs, and he wants an end to sanctuary cities, and he is against new gun laws...he is for enforcing the ones we have...don't believe me look it up...I did and was very surprised...the way he sounded in his speeches would have gotten him my vote....

I suggest that you need to look it up. He supported the middle class tax cuts but excoriated tax cuts for the rich. He supported fixing Obamacare and correctly blamed Republicans for skyrocketing insurance rates. Also on gun laws, he also did not comment on ideas like banning bump stocks or raising the age limit to 21 to buy rifles.

Are you on Paul Ryan's payroll? That is the spin. He is now a conservative despite the fact Republicans spent $10 million saying he was a liberal. If you keep spinning, you are going to get dizzy.
Well we got middle class tax cuts...I'm in the middle and my taxes are going down...He hates Obamacare and said he is opposed to it as it stands today...He is a life long member of the NRA and he is against new gun laws until we begin to enforce the ones we have...doesn't sound like a libtard to me...

Conor Lamb campaigned:
1. For universal health care
2. Against Trump’s tax cut
3. For expanded background checks
4. For stronger unions
5. Against cuts to Social Security
6. For a woman’s right to choose
7. For medical marijuana

So, look what I just found on my Twitter feed. You can’t even think for yourself, can you :113:

6DA55F1D-17FC-4B08-B6B7-3A8E3A7288D0.jpeg

Forum List

Back