Why Confront Islam?

The universe is constantly providing feedback. At any point in time we are the sum of our choices.

How is it that ancient man understood these things and we don’t?
And why should we confront Islam over this? :dunno:
Why would I want to do that? I don’t attack the faith of others like you and a few others do.

I accept the conflict and confusion process for what it is.

I have faith that everything will work itself out as it should.
It's the thread you're ranting in. :lol:
What am I ranting about, Taz?

Do your own research.

I don’t care if you remain ignorant.
It's your claim, you own it. And have no link for it. And you own that as well.
Try using google.
It's your lack of link, you own it.
Like I said before, do your own research. I don’t care if you remain ignorant.
So you have nothing, you own that too.
I’m not the one who is in need of information, Taz. You are.

The universe is constantly providing feedback. At any point in time we are the sum of our choices.

Why would I want to do that? I don’t attack the faith of others like you and a few others do.

The usual. :biggrin:

I think you have that backwards.

The lausu??? :highfive:

I sleep like a baby at night knowing that your normalization of deviance will eventually lead to predictable surprises.

I sleep like a baby at night knowing that your normalization of deviance will eventually lead to predictable surprises.
So thinking bad things will come to me helps you sleep better? :cuckoo:
Not exactly. Thinking that your lessons will be brought back to you until you learn does.

Not exactly. Thinking that your lessons will be brought back to you until you learn does.
So that's a "yes". Idiot. :biggrin:

No. That’s a no.

I want you to progress. Some people need to hit rock bottom though.

No. That’s a no.

Like you have?

No. That’s a no.

Like you have?
I had to good fortune of stopping short of that.

Confronting any religion is like attacking a multi-headed monster. As there are so many streams to any particular theology and so many obscure sects a sensible approach is a careful reading, analysis and criticism of the contents of so called holy books. Sadly political ‘correctness' tells us the criticism of these tomes is out of bounds. Why?
When the religious are only too willing to throw chapter and verse at non-believers why can’t we dissect their superstitious mythology, drawing attention for instance to the many mistranslations and misinterpretations of the Bibles/Koran etc and their numerous internal contradictions ? There’s an ancient saying that comes to mind here... ‘Know thine enemy’.

Also worth considering are the toxic psychological effects of raising the young on superstitious mythology of the kind pushed by the Church for instance. Inculcating worship from a young age of a male ‘father’ God who tortured his own son to redeem humanities sins, sins he knowingly made possible in ’the beginning' by granting free will to our species. Reinforce this teaching with constant exposure to images of a semi naked male ‘saviour’ nailed to a cross by his father and the almost universal practice of priestly pedophilia becomes explicable if never justifiable .
But hey, there’s always the believers’ comforting delusion of blaming Satan for almost every manifestation of abhorrent behaviour.

" Mind Fucking Intentions By Terrorist Facilitators To Overwhelm Inn Numbers "

* Adversarial Obfuscation Of Vacuous Denial *
Not the way you are using it.
You misuse words, make a lot of false assumptions and your conclusions aren't logical.
There are not any false assumptions that torahnism and qurayshism are genetic religions that do not apply outside of their respective city states of israel and hejaz ( the barrier ) .

There are not any false assumptions that antinomianism stands opposed to nomianism .

There are not any false assumptions that tenets of creed within fictional ishmaelism violate non aggression principles , and that all are entitled to invoke self defense against its intentions for tyranny by majority that includes not extending citizenship to those adherents ; and , a religious exception is not entitled to its adherents by us constitution by apatheistic determination .

* Nature Of No One Promises You Any More Than That *

There are not any false assumptions that an after life , reincarnation , being born again , a chance for eternal life , are all metaphors with a literal meaning for passing on ones genetic identity to ones offspring , where failure to do so - in perpetuity - alludes to the metaphors of final judgment and eternal damnation .
Even though I have some background in the language of philosophy and comparative religion I find your usage confusing to say the least.
Possibly you’re preaching to the converted but I can’t be sure. Instance, what is a ‘genetic religion’?

Confronting any religion is like attacking a multi-headed monster. As there are so many streams to any particular theology and so many obscure sects a sensible approach is a careful reading, analysis and criticism of the contents of so called holy books. Sadly political ‘correctness' tells us the criticism of these tomes is out of bounds. Why?
When the religious are only too willing to throw chapter and verse at non-believers why can’t we dissect their superstitious mythology, drawing attention for instance to the many mistranslations and misinterpretations of the Bibles/Koran etc and their numerous internal contradictions ? There’s an ancient saying that comes to mind here... ‘Know thine enemy’.

Also worth considering are the toxic psychological effects of raising the young on superstitious mythology of the kind pushed by the Church for instance. Inculcating worship from a young age of a male ‘father’ God who tortured his own son to redeem humanities sins, sins he knowingly made possible in ’the beginning' by granting free will to our species. Reinforce this teaching with constant exposure to images of a semi naked male ‘saviour’ nailed to a cross by his father and the almost universal practice of priestly pedophilia becomes explicable if never justifiable .
But hey, there’s always the believers’ comforting delusion of blaming Satan for almost every manifestation of abhorrent behaviour.

the believers’ comforting delusion of blaming Satan ...

there is a regression from the 1st century events to the conceptual rendering of the christian bible written in the 4th century establishing the religion of the roman empire - so much so those who persecuted the innocent after the 1st century became those in the 4th century that were responsible for the doctrine of the new religion ... the "believers" to this day in fact the crucifiers of the true religion of antiquity.

until the crucifiers are brought to justice there is no possibility for humanities revival through any of the present three desert religions by their scriptures - as proven throughout history their uninterrupted record to victimize innocence their religions have no means for understanding. understanding the 1st century events.

the believers’ comforting delusion of blaming Satan ...

there is a regression from the 1st century events to the conceptual rendering of the christian bible written in the 4th century establishing the religion of the roman empire - so much so those who persecuted the innocent after the 1st century became those in the 4th century that were responsible for the doctrine of the new religion ... the "believers" to this day in fact the crucifiers of the true religion of antiquity.

until the crucifiers are brought to justice there is no possibility for humanities revival through any of the present three desert religions by their scriptures - as proven throughout history their uninterrupted record to victimize innocence their religions have no means for understanding. understanding the 1st century events.
I suspect I’d agree with a lot of what you’re saying if your English usage was less confusing and ambiguous. Is this your native language?

All religions need to be confronted, especially in the face of the most recent knowledge of the universe. People need to understand better what is going on in this existence. Otherwise, they will remain misguided children.

Forum List

Back