Why come to America if they don't want to be Americans

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
"They" are preciously called "immigrants," "refugees," "migrants," "undocumented Americans," and other pathetic-sounding names tailored to wrench our hearts – we purportedly cruel, unsympathetic, inhuman Americans.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/art..._dont_want_to_be_americans.html#ixzz5OXlESoFO
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
---------------------------------------------------

Everything is wrong with this bs, what is more jacked up than this are the LEFTIST scum commies who want to UNDO America, they want ot take down everything we represent our own american c...ts want to shred this nation .

Those coming into our nation know how great we " USE TO BE" until twats got a hold of us and helped spiral us down the crap hole faster than ever , thos same moron voted for Obama twice. Some woke up after that most never did the brain damage to severe.

LOSERSsssssssssssssss

I much prefer people coming to the U.S. with hope to be Americans to pig shit like trump and pence. Our problem is our home-grown gutter filth like them and their bitches like sessions, sanders, betsy bitch the looter, her brother, etc. There doesn't seem to be any end to the white trash here.

• Banned
I much prefer people coming to the U.S. with hope to be Americans to pig shit like trump and pence. Our problem is our home-grown gutter filth like them and their bitches like sessions, sanders, betsy bitch the looter, her brother, etc. There doesn't seem to be any end to the white trash here.

Dk5IH_aUwAAwr1E.jpg

LOL. hear me roar

Dk5IH_aUwAAwr1E.jpg

LOL. hear me roar
Where are your pictures of trump, pence, sessions, sanders, and all of the other anti-American whores?

• Banned

Dk5IH_aUwAAwr1E.jpg

LOL. hear me roar
Where are your pictures of trump, pence, sessions, sanders, and all of the other anti-American whores?

HEre they are

ANTI AMERICNA WHORES who want to suck the co--lk of satan.

"They" are preciously called "immigrants," "refugees," "migrants," "undocumented Americans," and other pathetic-sounding names tailored to wrench our hearts – we purportedly cruel, unsympathetic, inhuman Americans.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/art..._dont_want_to_be_americans.html#ixzz5OXlESoFO
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
---------------------------------------------------

Everything is wrong with this bs, what is more jacked up than this are the LEFTIST scum commies who want to UNDO America, they want ot take down everything we represent our own american c...ts want to shred this nation .

Those coming into our nation know how great we " USE TO BE" until twats got a hold of us and helped spiral us down the crap hole faster than ever , thos same moron voted for Obama twice. Some woke up after that most never did the brain damage to severe.

LOSERSsssssssssssssss
Only lousy Capitalists lose money on border policy. We should be generating one thousand dollars per foreign national; for a tourist visa that permits labor market participation.

its muslim 'hijrah' or 'jihad' by immigration or in the case of 'mexico' its 'reconquista' of land that mexico once owned .

its muslim 'hijrah' or 'jihad' by immigration or in the case of 'mexico' its 'reconquista' of land that mexico once owned .
they should have made money, not lose money on border policy.
-------------------------------------- for greedy people and WHORES the answer is always More Money as the most important thing in life DPalos .

USA is more important than money . USA is unique among other lesser nations D.P..

-------------------------------------- for greedy people and WHORES the answer is always More Money as the most important thing in life DPalos .
unlike the right wing?
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
--------------------------------------------- How many years has that debt clock been tick tocking away D.P. ??

so , whats going to happen . I hear that the debt is not a good thing but that it is manageable . When will it become unmanageable and what bad stuff will happen D.P. ??

unlike the right wing?
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
--------------------------------------------- How many years has that debt clock been tick tocking away D.P. ??
no room to Talk about whores, dear.

would the Yellowstone Volcano going off be worse then the Debt clock stopping .

so , whats going to happen . I hear that the debt is not a good thing but that it is manageable . When will it become unmanageable and what bad stuff will happen D.P. ??
----------------------------- i ask for answers , do you have an answer to my question D.P. ??

Forum List

Back