Why can't we sell Mohammad's clock?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
i think if this is such a wonderful clock as the president said then we should be able to sell it in the market. We can bring to work with us. We can bring it to the airport. We can bring it to a military installation. We can bring it to a nuclear facility. I'm sure someone will buy it.

This whole thing drives me nuts.

The clock looked like a bomb. His parents should've realized it and acted more responsibly.

The school acted hysterically by having the kid arrested once they found out it wasn't a bomb.

And then Obama invites the kid to the White House just because the kid is a Muslim.

If the RWnuts had their way, the kid could have brought an AK47 to school and the police would have been stopped by 'gun rights' from doing anything about it.

12036916_951107124982342_1222581538246916298_n.jpg

This whole thing drives me nuts.

The clock looked like a bomb. His parents should've realized it and acted more responsibly.

The school acted hysterically by having the kid arrested once they found out it wasn't a bomb.

And then Obama invites the kid to the White House just because the kid is a Muslim.

I see he is transferring schools.

You are going through TSA baggage check and you see Ahmed and his clock being inspected. TSA allows him to board. Are you comfortable with TSA and with getting on the plane with Ahmed and his "clock"?

You are going through TSA baggage check and you see Ahmed and his clock being inspected. TSA allows him to board. Are you comfortable with TSA and with getting on the plane with Ahmed and his "clock"?

A school is not an airplane.

WHY do these things ALWAYS have to be explained to RWs?

The white kid was mentored by scientists and he didn't bring it to school. And the white kid's parents made sure he was supervised. The white kid was searching for a cure for his grandmother's cancer.

The school overreacted to the Muslim kid. If the kid is so smart he should've known the strict rules and why they are in place.

The white kid was mentored by scientists and he didn't bring it to school. And the white kid's parents made sure he was supervised. The white kid was searching for a cure for his grandmother's cancer.

The school overreacted to the Muslim kid. If the kid is so smart he should've known the strict rules and why they are in place.

I think the kid (or daddy) knew exactly what he was doing

I see. So the safety concerns you would have on a plane and the people in it don't apply to a school and the people in it?

I see. So the safety concerns you would have on a plane and the people in it don't apply to a school and the people in it?

The gun nuts oppose making schools gun free zones. Would schools be safer if the kids were armed?

And of course all the Liberals refuse to answer the question because they know their Liberal hypocrisy will be exposed. So instead we get the usual diversionary bullshit i.e. "Boy you Conservatives are so dumb hyuk hyuk".

i think if this is such a wonderful clock as the president said then we should be able to sell it in the market. We can bring to work with us. We can bring it to the airport. We can bring it to a military installation. We can bring it to a nuclear facility. I'm sure someone will buy it.
I think we can assume you disapprove of Obama's having the kid to the WH. LOL

Forum List

Back