Needle Exchange- Liberal Insanity

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
These programs held to popularize needle based drug use.

A lot of morons don't want to get into Smack and the whole needle scene, because they are afraid of the diseases like aids and hep that they can get from a dirty needle.

This liberal program relieves their anxiety and makes it less dangerous to shoot up.

Maybe the international smack cartels should be making charitable contributions to the do-gooders who fund this program, just like they make political contributions to politicians to permit this bullshit. Its great for their business.

Helps them attract more customers for their poison.

Drug abuse is a health issue.

If I were in charge of the needle exchange, I'd do like the government did when they gave the Indians smallpox-infected blankets. Except I'd be passing out needles that were pre-infected with AIDS and Hep C. I'd also be flooding the market with pot dosed with fentanyl.

Drug use would drop dramatically.

There are several ways that drug abuse impacts the larger society (as contrasted with the individual abuser). One of them is that drug abusers tend to commit crimes and do other antisocial acts in order to obtain their substance of choice. Another is the spread of certain diseases.

Since "we" can't give every drug abuser round-the-clock care to try to resolve their personal issues, we can attack the other societal harms for our own benefit. Free needle exchanges are justified on that basis. As is distribution of the drugs. You don't have to agree with the strategy, but it does have merit. I personally don't give a shit about their personal battles, but I don't want them burglarizing houses, or spreading diseases that the taxpayer has to pay to treat.

Do you think people who are not addicted are hanging out one day, maybe watching Fox news and suddenly decide, "hey. lets go get some free needles and shoot up?" Or perhaps distributing needles to addicts might help slow transmission of diseases. Seriously, this is one of the things Pence really got wrong while Governor.

A lot of morons don't want to get into Smack and the whole needle scene, because they are afraid of the diseases like aids and hep that they can get from a dirty needle.

This liberal program relieves their anxiety and makes it less dangerous to shoot up.

Maybe the international smack cartels should be making charitable contributions to the do-gooders who fund this program, just like they make political contributions to politicians to permit this bullshit. Its great for their business.

Better that druggies reuse needles and die

Serves them right

Better that druggies reuse needles and die

Serves them right

Everyone see....

The Mossad thinks Earth is overpopulated and certain people need to be CHOSEN to die...

Sincerely,

Bill Gates

investing in Covid "vaccines" before Covid existed...

There are several ways that drug abuse impacts the larger society (as contrasted with the individual abuser). One of them is that drug abusers tend to commit crimes and do other antisocial acts in order to obtain their substance of choice. Another is the spread of certain diseases.

Since "we" can't give every drug abuser round-the-clock care to try to resolve their personal issues, we can attack the other societal harms for our own benefit. Free needle exchanges are justified on that basis. As is distribution of the drugs. You don't have to agree with the strategy, but it does have merit. I personally don't give a shit about their personal battles, but I don't want them burglarizing houses, or spreading diseases that the taxpayer has to pay to treat.
Do you think that drug users only commit crimes to get money for drugs?

These people read Brave New World and used it as an instruction manual.

You've lied incessantly for at least 3 years, that I know of.... good on you for uttering the truth one time.

Was it an accident?
Probably forgot where he was. He would get dozens of likes and a round of applause for that on a far right site.

Forum List

Back