Why can't they wait and immigrate legally?

Because we are sick and tired of dealing with this sorry bunch of super patriotic american clowns that keep trying to deny the HISTORICAL FACT that Mexico's northern provinces were flooded by thousands of illegal americans in the 19th century.

This isn't even a case of super patriotism. It's a case of mental disease plain and simple.

People who try and deny such a solidly established historical fact, recognised by all serious american and mexican historians ARE SCREWED IN THE HEAD.

Truth is ...

people like my father, his siblings, and parents who came here legally AFTER BEING DENIED ACCESS to the united States from Italy.

This is what they wanted so they went to Brazil and became Brazilian so they could migrate to this country ...

Their perseverance in abiding by the law is being disgraced and insulted.

HOWEVER - neither the left nor the right are nearing any practical solution.

... but they won't listen to me! :eusa_whistle:

Historical facts have little to do with the world of today. We are in the 21st century and people like Jose keep bringing up 'facts' that matter very little in these times. The world has changed; the USA has changed. Get over it Jose, you are living in the past when things were very different and many things happened to get us to this point. Had it not been for 'historical facts' this country would have stayed in the misery that is latin america TODAY!!!

Hi SW2:

It’s a honest and simple question, why can't Latin American nationals that want to immigrate, just be patient, and follow the same rules ALL other immigrants HAVE to follow?

That is easy: If the Foreign Nationals come to the USA "legally," then another Foreign National will come through the wide-open back door to steal his job. American contractors are fighting over Illegal Aliens, because they work for half the price and have no benefits and can be fired anytime. The contractor can lower his prices and eliminate the competition from the marketplace 'and' enjoy higher profits at the same time. Since America has become so corrupt, and the elected officials look the other way, then there is no reason for any Foreign National to come to the USA through the front door . . .

GL,

Terral

It’s a honest and simple question, why can't Latin American nationals that want to immigrate, just be patient, and follow the same rules ALL other immigrants HAVE to follow? Mexican/Latin American nationals, they feel it’s their birthright to violate American immigration laws. I have talked to many immigrants. Mexican illegals seem to be, by and large, nothing more than opportunists, for nothing more than more than materialism . They are here because they can get away with it, NOTHING more. Not because they really need to be here. They are stealing opportunities from truly needy immigrants from around the world , they think, because they live next door, they are entitled. That should outrage everyone, Liberal, conservative or just plain ol’ rational human beings, period. Thing is: they don’t wait and follow immigration laws, not because they will die, but because it’s easier than following the fucking RULES. It is that simple. Dirty little secret, some of you won’t to recognize. And the REAL immigrants? They suffer. THEY wait, they have no alternative. Mexicans can wade the Rio Grande. They can just as easily wade back, and since the economy has tanked? They DO, proves where their intentions truly are.

Micheal Moore should make a movie about these....capitalists.

José;1560788 said:
Because we are sick and tired of dealing with this sorry bunch of super patriotic american clowns that keep trying to deny the HISTORICAL FACT that Mexico's northern provinces were flooded by thousands of illegal americans in the 19th century.

This isn't even a case of super patriotism. It's a case of mental disease plain and simple.

People who try and deny such a solidly established historical fact, recognised by all serious american and mexican historians ARE SCREWED IN THE HEAD.

Hello, Jose. That's my niece’s husband's name, too. He's that illegal black sheep in mi famlia. I'm a just a realist. Not a ubber racist fascist nativist reactionary that watches to much Fox news. Deny WHAT? Mexicans can't immigrate legally? You love to make excuses for these assholes. I see these pricks outside mi casa. THAT is my world, buck-o, and you are one more asshole that makes excuses for em'. Please, give it a break already. Perhaps, we should find a way to fix this issue, instead of play games, or shift the blame.

Because they are starving.

These people risk their lives coming here. They are desperate.

This, and the backlog for this is horrible. I remember reading a story of someone who is here legally but has been trying to become a citizen for the past five years. They keep either backing up the date MONTHS or say come back again when the date finally arrives.

It took me over two years to get my Green Card, and I was on the fast track.

Perhaps your wait was proplonged because of illegal aliens? Ever think of that?

It’s a honest and simple question, why can't Latin American nationals that want to immigrate, just be patient, and follow the same rules ALL other immigrants HAVE to follow? Mexican/Latin American nationals, they feel it’s their birthright to violate American immigration laws. I have talked to many immigrants. Mexican illegals seem to be, by and large, nothing more than opportunists, for nothing more than more than materialism . They are here because they can get away with it, NOTHING more. Not because they really need to be here. They are stealing opportunities from truly needy immigrants from around the world , they think, because they live next door, they are entitled. That should outrage everyone, Liberal, conservative or just plain ol’ rational human beings, period. Thing is: they don’t wait and follow immigration laws, not because they will die, but because it’s easier than following the fucking RULES. It is that simple. Dirty little secret, some of you won’t to recognize. And the REAL immigrants? They suffer. THEY wait, they have no alternative. Mexicans can wade the Rio Grande. They can just as easily wade back, and since the economy has tanked? They DO, proves where their intentions truly are.
watch I think it is called "which way home", it just came out on HBO but I am sure you can rent it soon.

watch I think it is called "which way home", it just came out on HBO but I am sure you can rent it soon.

I might do that. "Which way home". Rent it. OK, but, how is that relevant to the subject, sweetie? I am home, this is no journey for me, sweetie. It’s something else. Illegals invade my homeland and pretend to be something else. It’s more like John Carpenter’s version of the “THING”. Nobody knows who is what, and there isn’t a test to prove otherwise, until too late. Ya dig?

Forum List

Back