Why can't rock stars lead a Christian moral life?

And atheist denies the existence of gods

words mean things and you don;\'tt get to make up definitions.

I am not forcing my will on others I want them to make their own choices.

YOU want people to do what YOU say they should do and live how YOU tell them to.

And the government does not teach atheism. If you want to keep saying that then you need to provide PROOF that the government teaches that gods do not exist.
The government promotes laws and ideas that are counter to religious teaching.
People are forced to follow those godless laws.
You support these godless laws.
Ergo. You force your godless beliefs on others.

The government promotes laws and ideas that are counter to religious teaching.
People are forced to follow those godless laws.
You support these godless laws.
Ergo. You force your godless beliefs on others.
That is NOT atheism.

what laws are you forced to follow that prohibit you from practicing your religion?

I listed some of those laws right here: It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

Any law that violates God's teaching is an ATHEIST law. By definition.
None of those laws deny the existence of any gods.

If you don;t want to engage in certain behaviors that is 100% your right.

What is not your right is to force other people to do what YOU want them to do.

Worry about your own religion and don;t try to force everyone else to follow it

None of those laws deny the existence of any gods.

If you don;t want to engage in certain behaviors that is 100% your right.

What is not your right is to force other people to do what YOU want them to do.

Worry about your own religion and don;t try to force everyone else to follow it
You keep repeating the same stupid stuff. You're forcing people to do what YOU want them to do with your immoral ungodly atheist laws.
Worry about your own atheism and stop trying top force everyone else to follow it.

You keep repeating the same stupid stuff. You're forcing people to do what YOU want them to do with your immoral ungodly atheist laws.
Worry about your own atheism and stop trying top force everyone else to follow it.
No I'm not I'm the one in favor of people making their own choices.

But you don't like that because YOU want to tell everyone to live by the rules you choose to live by.

No I'm not I'm the one in favor of people making their own choices.

But you don't like that because YOU want to tell everyone to live by the rules you choose to live by.
Everyone except Christians, right? You're all for forcing them to pay for other people's abortions like we are having to do right now.

Now the Osmonds. Those were clean rockers. They resisted groupies. I admire those young men. And their parents: 54 grandchildren. What a blessing. Can you imagine the fun at Christmas?
Marie Osmond is not as squeaky clean as you say. She divorced her 2nd husband to remarry her first husband, and she also had issues with prescription drugs.

She also happens to support gay rights, which you would likely find to be appalling.

Everyone except Christians, right? You're all for forcing them to pay for other people's abortions like we are having to do right now.
Ok, It's time to end this. I've won the debate. It's time to move on.

I was reading about Darryl Hall recently. Left his first wife and lived with another woman for 30 years without marrying.
Why are these guys all like that? Sex outside marriage. Why do all morals seem to take a hike once they become famous rock stars? Or have I just answered my own question?

Maybe what David Bowie said about rock has some truth to it? :dunno: One thing's for sure, many of the biggest rock stars were into Alister Crowley. That's not my opinion, it's a provable fact.

As for the stuff you've been saying on this thread… you can't really expect people to live by Christian morals if they aren't followers of Christ. That's expecting someone to go against their very nature. On the other hand, one doesn't have to be a Christian to know right from wrong. But again, we're talking about rockstars here, their whole shtick is sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll.

Ok, It's time to end this. I've won the debate. It's time to move on.
1644705583584.jpeg

Winning = convincing no one, having almost everyone across the spectrum from FAR right to FAR left disagree and never making a single salient point! Who woulda thunk it.

Forum List

Back