Why can't rock stars lead a Christian moral life?

So why do you want atheism pushed by the government over Christianity?

You are as clueless as fuck...

No one wants the government to "push Atheism over Christianity." No one. We don't want the government pushing anything.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Learn it, know it, live it.

You are as clueless as fuck...

No one wants the government to "push Atheism over Christianity." No one. We don't want the government pushing anything.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Learn it, know it, live it.
The government is pushing atheism right now, genius. It's doing so because of the banning of religion from government law by the framers. And if you direct profanity at me one more time, your butt is in the iggy bin. Do I make myself clear?

Or that an absence of religion does not equal atheism
It does when it comes to issues like abortion, gay marriage, and forcing taxpayers to pay for birth control, especially for unmarried women. There can be no neutrality there. It's either the choice that follows the teachings of Jesus and His church, or the godless choice.

I was reading about Darryl Hall recently. Left his first wife and lived with another woman for 30 years without marrying.
Why are these guys all like that? Sex outside marriage. Why do all morals seem to take a hike once they become famous rock stars? Or have I just answered my own question?

what is it to you?

why do you care at all? you are a busybody?

you should take care of your own life and morals.... and leave the rest alone, the rest of humanity is NOT your problem.

Jezzzz. :mad:

Kids in schools who are being bombarded with atheist indoctrination in most of their classes aren't 'deciding their own fates' You atheists want to do it for them. YOU don't want them to have choices. YOu want to tell everyone that they need to do what they want. Why do you think Virginia flipped to Republicans? Because parents even in liberal Northern Virginia got damn sick and tired of the atheist left FORCING their agenda on students.
No they aren't.

No one is teaching kids in public schools that there is no god,.

Schools don't and shouldn't talk about gods at all

The absence of religious indoctrination is NOT atheism.

It does when it comes to issues like abortion, gay marriage, and forcing taxpayers to pay for birth control, especially for unmarried women. There can be no neutrality there. It's either the choice that follows the teachings of Jesus and His church, or the godless choice.
No it doesn't because none of those things are a declaration on whether any gods exist or not.

And tell mw why you think YOU have the right to force people to live the way YOU want them to?

Plenty of so called Christians commit crimes like rape and murder. The Catholic church protected child molesters for decades.

And do you really think that people who don't believe in your religion are "godless". I know many people and by far the most hypocritical and judgmental people I have ever met have been religious zealots like you.

So if you don't want to accept the fact that you have absolutely no right to force your beliefs on others then maybe you should move to an isolated compound in the wilderness where you can live out you fantasies of power and control.

Last edited:
Parents can opt out of the sex ed. for their kids if they choose. YOU cannot choose for them and that really bugs you doesn't it?

And what give you the power to tell people they must live by Christian values?

Mine were made to sit in the library while the sexed was being taught in the 1980s. Of course to avoid being laughed at by their peers they didn't turn in the paperwork.

Mine were made to sit in the library while the sexed was being taught in the 1980s. Of course to avoid being laughed at by their peers they didn't turn in the paperwork.
you could have opted them out of that class

what is it to you?

why do you care at all? you are a busybody?

you should take care of your own life and morals.... and leave the rest alone, the rest of humanity is NOT your problem.

Jezzzz. :mad:
Darryl Hall has influenced a lot of young people in his career. He has an obligation to provide a better example on how to live. Shacking up is not a great example.

Immorality harms all of us; not just the person doing it.

Last edited:
No they aren't.

No one is teaching kids in public schools that there is no god,.

Schools don't and shouldn't talk about gods at all

The absence of religious indoctrination is NOT atheism.
Godless practices are the same as atheistic practices. No need to split hairs. We all know what I mean.

Darryl Hall has influenced a lot of young people in his career. He has an obligation to provide a better example on how to live. Shacking up is not a great example.
No he doesn't have that obligation.

I was reading about Darryl Hall recently. Left his first wife and lived with another woman for 30 years without marrying.
Why are these guys all like that? Sex outside marriage. Why do all morals seem to take a hike once they become famous rock stars? Or have I just answered my own question?
Because they sold their souls for rockNroll...silly

you could have opted them out of that class

School sent out permission form to sign. My two teen age daughters didn't turn it in so it wasn't the schools fault but theirs. I didn't think my daughters would tear up the form.
Like I said they followed their peers. It turned out ok though. They still knew right from wrong but some kids don't have parents at home to help them make decisions. Most mothers have to work.

School sent out permission form to sign. My two teen age daughters didn't turn it in so it wasn't the schools fault but theirs. I didn't think my daughters would tear up the form.
Like I said they followed their peers. It turned out ok though. They still knew right from wrong but some kids don't have parents at home to help them make decisions. Most mothers have to work.
No it was your fault for not knowing what was going on in the school

A person who cares about others would see that he has this obligation. Selfish people wouldn't.
Wrong again.

You have no clue as to the people he may have helped in his life or the charities he supported all you care about is that he lived with a woman outside of marriage.

And I'll say it again.

YOU do not have the right nor the authority to tell other people how to live.

Maybe you should concentrate on your ow =n good works instead of passing judgment on others. I'm pretty sure the god you worship said something about that too.

You're the control freak. You want your godless laws imposed on all of us
This is the issue, you equate anything that is not your specific interpretation of Catholicism, as godless, or atheistic. It drowns out that the Constitution's Bill of Rights is in place to protect you and your children from being oppressed by other religions. If there were mandatory calls to Islamic Prayer in school, you would object, but that would not be atheistic...

You apparently want the government to keep on doing what it's doing and teach children immoral values in school. You want your values taught and not mine. So how is that not you wanting to maintain your current power?
You sure are self righteous.

Forum List

Back