Why Can't Lefties Admit Any Shortcomings of Their Candidates?

I'm not a democrat, but I can discuss the shortcomings of the democratic state presidential candidates. I wonder why the OP thinks that this is difficult.

Which candidate would you like to hear about most?

Is is because they fear that any crack in the Liberal facade will cause it to crumble? Is this also the reason they refuse to answer direct questions posed to them? Are they morally and ethically bankrupt? I am searching for alternative explanations...

You lie.

10645157_903148393101762_4310855161545958771_n.jpg

That was very inspiring of FDR.

Of course over 400,000 Americans died in that war.

So, inspiring, but not really true...

Absolutely it was true. We turned back Nazism, Fascism, ended the deaths of countless innocents, paved the way for world peace and set the foundation for capitalistic enterprises. Today we obsess about everything and focus on nothing.

Absolutely it was true. We turned back Nazism, Fascism, ended the deaths of countless innocents, paved the way for world peace and set the foundation for capitalistic enterprises. Today we obsess about everything and focus on nothing.

Sure.

But fear is the rational response to the impending and foreseeable deaths of hundreds of thousands of your people.

Just saying.

Sure.

But fear is the rational response to the impending and foreseeable deaths of hundreds of thousands of your people.

Just saying.

Yep, you admit you bought into the republican fear mongering.

Sure.

Just saying.

A decision you have to make when the number could be many times greater from inaction.

Any shortcoming is mitigated by the fact that they get to run against a Republican

I think the bigger question is how they can ignore the hildabeasts shady past and questionable future.
Republicans in congress LOVED her as a Senator when she was there, and praised her great job as a Senator, and darn near all republicans if not all in the Senate, voted for her to be Secretary of State.

Now that was a vote of confidence in her, after all of these "gates" that were during the Clinton Administration...mainly because they KNEW they fabricated them, I suppose...she was a good secretary of state, even with a blip or two....better than Kerry, which some Republican congressmen have stated.

so all of this regurgitated bull crap will eventually turn in to compost, when all is said and done..... is my best guess, and yes....mark this post, so you can tell me to eat crow, if it doesn't go down as I speculate.

I think the bigger question is how they can ignore the hildabeasts shady past and questionable future.
Republicans in congress LOVED her as a Senator when she was there, and praised her great job as a Senator, and darn near all republicans if not all in the Senate, voted for her to be Secretary of State.

Now that was a vote of confidence in her, after all of these "gates" that were during the Clinton Administration...mainly because they KNEW they fabricated them, I suppose...she was a good secretary of state, even with a blip or two....better than Kerry, which some Republican congressmen have stated.

so all of this regurgitated bull crap will eventually turn in to compost, when all is said and done..... is my best guess, and yes....mark this post, so you can tell me to eat crow, if it doesn't go down as I speculate.
Are you sure your handle isn't Crack4All??

You're nuts.

Is that why the hildabeasts aide is pleading the fifth and there's talk of giving the aide immunity for his testimony?
And thats your front runner? :lmao:

Is that why the hildabeasts aide is pleading the fifth and there's talk of giving the aide immunity for his testimony?

Your frontrunner has destroyed all 16 of your potential candidates, and should implode right after the point of no return and the only person willing to run will be Mitt Romney.

Your frontrunner has destroyed all 16 of your potential candidates, and should implode right after the point of no return and the only person willing to run will be Mitt Romney.

Who are you... Nostradumbass?

Forum List

Back