332-206 Part Deaux (or maybe 314-224)

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
I'm calling it. 332-206, Hillary.

It's about 500 days (give or take) to the 2016 Presidential Election. I'm calling 332-206 for Hillary and the Democrats.

The GOP isn't giving anyone a reason to consider them and the Democrats have piled up victory after victory since their lackluster showing in 2014.

The only caveat is that it may well be more than 332 electoral votes for Hillary. If the current trends continue, the rapidly growing Hispanic demographic in Arizona may lead to it's 10 votes going to the Democrats but 2016 may be too early for the state to switch. Definitely by 2020.

Also, if Kasich is the nominee for the GOP, you may see Ohio switch. That would move 18 from D to R resulting in 314-224.

Anyway, you heard it here first.

It's about 500 days (give or take) to the 2016 Presidential Election. I'm calling 332-206 for Hillary and the Democrats.

The GOP isn't giving anyone a reason to consider them and the Democrats have piled up victory after victory since their lackluster showing in 2014.

The only caveat is that it may well be more than 332 electoral votes for Hillary. If the current trends continue, the rapidly growing Hispanic demographic in Arizona may lead to it's 10 votes going to the Democrats but 2016 may be too early for the state to switch. Definitely by 2020.

Also, if Kasich is the nominee for the GOP, you may see Ohio switch. That would move 18 from D to R resulting in 314-224.

:slap:

Hillary for the win eh? Well you are consistent. You are just as stupid this week as last week.

Whomever the democratic nominee might be, he or she needs to follow Obama's 2012 campaign strategy to the letter if he or she has any hope of getting to 270 – and that strategy is, in essence, make sure that every voter potentially a democratic vote gets to the polls, assume few if any republicans and republican leaning independents will be voting for the democratic nominee, keep as many democrats at home as possible, weak democrats in particular.

20 to life...
Hillary-In-Prison-136815740552(1).jpeg

I'm calling 867-5309 for Jenny. I will be curious to see who gets this reference.

Did you remember the song or have to google it?

I remember it like it was yesterday. I was in high school.

So do you still have the number???

I have it stuck in my head, thank you. :p

Yeah, I still remember my old phone number, too.

Whomever the democratic nominee might be, he or she needs to follow Obama's 2012 campaign strategy to the letter if he or she has any hope of getting to 270 – and that strategy is, in essence, make sure that every voter potentially a democratic vote gets to the polls, assume few if any republicans and republican leaning independents will be voting for the democratic nominee, keep as many democrats at home as possible, weak democrats in particular.

Getting the base out is the cornerstone of the Clinton campaign. Rove's 50.1% of the vote strategy was perfected by the Obama machine more out of necessity than desire. Clinton can get some independents and even some R's especially from the Catholic women caucus. Over ninety percent "admit" (no need to be ashamed of it) to using contraception so they are likely open to other revolutionary ideals (revolutionary for a GOP supporter anyway) of equal pay for similiar work, a woman's right to privacy in medical procedures, and the VOWA. Of which every GOP male member of the Senate voted against. It passed anyway...tsk tsk

And lookie who is there: Candidates Cruz, Paul, Cruz and Graham....

vawavote-50-e1360699858511.png

Getting the base out is the cornerstone of the Clinton campaign. Rove's 50.1% of the vote strategy was perfected by the Obama machine more out of necessity than desire. Clinton can get some independents and even some R's especially from the Catholic women caucus. Over ninety percent "admit" (no need to be ashamed of it) to using contraception so they are likely open to other revolutionary ideals (revolutionary for a GOP supporter anyway) of equal pay for similiar work, a woman's right to privacy in medical procedures, and the VOWA. Of which every GOP male member of the Senate voted against. It passed anyway...tsk tsk

And lookie who is there: Candidates Cruz, Paul, Cruz and Graham....

vawavote-50-e1360699858511.png
Does Hillary back it, considering Bill's record of sexual assaults???

Wishful thinking on the part of the Dems. I doubt Hilbat even gets the nomination.

Few people like her. Those that work with her and fellow Dems don't even like her. Those supporting her don't seem to care. They would probably support a serial killer for POTUS as long as he were a Dem.

After all 'What difference does it make?" Hilbat has already shown her incompetence with Benghazi and her server fiasco. Not very smart on multiple levels.

399 days to go. Hillary looking stronger than ever. The "outsiders" with no shot of winning on the GOP side are solidifying their support and the fissures in the GOP are starting to become permanent.

Good.

10 months later…still looking like a landslide for Clinton.

Forum List

Back