Why can't black America let slavery go already?

pyramid-of-khafre.jpg

I'm not sure if the pics you posted where in response to my post or not, if they were, you may want to study up on your geography, the sub-Saharan negro had nothing to do with the building of the Pyramids or with Egypt in general.

Oh! Really?

Around 1000 BC, following the collapse of the New Kingdom in Egypt, the Nubian kingdom of Kush re-emerged as a great power in the Middle Nile. Between 712-657 BC, Sudanese kings conquered and ruled Egypt, as the XXVth Dynasty. By about 300 BC the center of the kingdom had shifted south to the Meroe region in central Sudan, where the pyramids and tombs were built to house the bodies of their kings and queens.
Ancient Nubian Pyramids

You are completely RIGHT Moonglow......I think jt knows little of Egyptian history......jt READ AND EDUCATE YOURSELF,as Moonglow has guided You......into the Nubian history in Egypt.Sorry to:redface:YOU....steve

when are white people gonna forget slavery.
They are trying as hard as they can, but when they are almost there, a race hustler or a number of them make dad gum sure that doesn't happen, so it is really a futile exercise in trying to forget or to move on because the hustlers ain't gonna let that happen.

both of you are racists

God is a racist or He wouldn't have created inferior races. Evolution is racist or it wouldn't have exterminated inferior races, which will inevitably happen to the unfit savages who are temporarily polluting the human gene pool.

Well two points here,the Cretin sayeth......,his assumption that there are inferior races!!!!!!!This is his ploy to try to remove his Stained Guilt of blatant Racism......Typical of uneducated White ******* from the South.

I declare an exposed PRICK....I am :cuckoo:

The "A Punk Is a Hunk" sickos have an unadmitted desire to be raped by a sweaty beast like Trayvon Martin. They have to act morally superior to cover us their Death Wish, which they want to infect the rest of us win. White Pride means proud to be a man instead of a jungle primate.

If there are inferior beings, you are certainly one of them.

Only inferior people benefit from believing in, preaching about, and mandating racial equality.

Like the Jews?

As usual, anti-Semites are really exposing the methods of the Gentile ruling class they whore for. The multicultie cult is Right Wing. Its purpose is to humiliate the majority of Whites so they will meekly submit to economic Class Supremacy. The guillotine-fodder WASPs consider themselves to have inherited superior genes and thereby evolved into a new race different from and superior to the Whites.

Detroit is now having the same history as Egypt did.

History will be re-written to describe it as a prosperous and peaceful city where Black entrepreneurs set up the first automobile companies. Then gun-happy Whites arrived and shot the place all to shit.

I'm not sure if the pics you posted where in response to my post or not, if they were, you may want to study up on your geography, the sub-Saharan negro had nothing to do with the building of the Pyramids or with Egypt in general.

Oh! Really?

Around 1000 BC, following the collapse of the New Kingdom in Egypt, the Nubian kingdom of Kush re-emerged as a great power in the Middle Nile. Between 712-657 BC, Sudanese kings conquered and ruled Egypt, as the XXVth Dynasty. By about 300 BC the center of the kingdom had shifted south to the Meroe region in central Sudan, where the pyramids and tombs were built to house the bodies of their kings and queens.
Ancient Nubian Pyramids

Jt's bias stems from the lack of knowledge. Hopefully he will either stop saying what he did earlier or lie to himself and repeat it again.

I choose the latter

God is a racist or He wouldn't have created inferior races. Evolution is racist or it wouldn't have exterminated inferior races, which will inevitably happen to the unfit savages who are temporarily polluting the human gene pool.

Well two points here,the Cretin sayeth......,his assumption that there are inferior races!!!!!!!This is his ploy to try to remove his Stained Guilt of blatant Racism......Typical of uneducated White ******* from the South.

The "A Punk Is a Hunk" sickos have an unadmitted desire to be raped by a sweaty beast like Trayvon Martin. They have to act morally superior to cover us their Death Wish, which they want to infect the rest of us win. White Pride means proud to be a man instead of a jungle primate.

Apart from changing my post to suit "itself" I remind the viewer "PROMETHEUS IS NOW UNBOUND" as he soars into deep space,he is about to Burn Up:cool:

"The Higher A Monkey Climbs,The More He's EXPOSED".....theliq

Should blacks or whites every forget slavery in America? Of course not. It is as much a part of our history as WWII, teleprompters, and the invention of tupperware. Is it something to be proud of? No. And? It's part of the USofA, deal with it. Should blacks and whites move past slavery? Absolutely. The constant gnashing about from both sides solves nothing, it just allows the hate to fester and grow. Acknowledge it happened, that it was horrific, that the wrong has been righted ... and move on.
Very well said.

Interesting read, lots of racists fully outed themselves in this one.

Good stuff.

coercion from whites?

whites did not go into the interior. How did the slaves get to the coast?

you should get anger management classes. you have the typical chip on your shoulder of those of your ilk.

You are unqualified to judge me

ps

just to repeat

the reason the new world slaves were black is because the black Africans were the only ones doing the selling.The slave trade was done with the full co-operation of the africans.

stick that in your bong

BTW

you have yet to comment on the black on white crime rate thread.

Coward

What a FOOL you are.....I'm White and detest Racism in all its forms,you know nothing of your own history...Red Neck....I'm theliq and Kick Racist Ass big time

using a racial slur is not the best way to present yourself as an anti-racist.

in addition, you have yet to support your assertions.

you are also a legend in your own mind

See how I drew you out.....by calling you a White ******.....when you are spoken to like you speak of Black brethren.....You claim I'm using a Racial Slur.

No I am not,I am merely showing you how the way you speak of others has a Negative Impact on THEIR now YOUR MENTALITY...........You'r having to absorb what you and your possee have done to others......Not nice is it.....Time for you to REFORM YOUR WAYS....see theliq helping certain types of Americans to see the light of racism...Change Today Squeeze:cool: and we all will support you in you endeavour....steve:cool:

Last edited:
What a FOOL you are.....I'm White and detest Racism in all its forms,you know nothing of your own history...Red Neck....I'm theliq and Kick Racist Ass big time

See how I drew you out.....by calling you a White ******.....when you are spoken to like you speak of Black brethren.....You claim I'm using a Racial Slur.

No I am not,I am merely showing you how the way you speak of others has a Negative Impact on THEIR now YOUR MENTALITY...........You'r having to absorb what you and your possee have done to others......Not nice is it.....Time for you to REFORM YOUR WAYS....see theliq helping certain types of Americans to see the light of racism...Change Today Squeeze:cool: and we all will support you in you endeavour....steve:cool:

Using TWO racial slurs now isn't helping your case. You sound racist to me.

Ho Ho,poor old P UNBOUND you have to admire his gross stupidity.......his thought that "White Pride is some sort of white male strength is idiocy......"White Pride" infact is the symbolism of the White Gay Community"

Nothing wrong with that of course but used in UNBOUNDS context...makes him look the total fool he is.

You just ain't smart enough for me UNBOUND....shame you get so tied up, BOUND UP as it were with you inaccurate prose.......but you do make me :lol::lol::lol:

My relatives were slaves more recently than theirs and nobody owes me anything. In fact, my great grandmother was a Jewish slave in Poland.......She died a wealthy woman.

The slavery/human rights issues the blacks and their leaders cling to is nothing but an excuse. If things are to improve for "African Americans", THEY need to move on and take responsibility for THEIR actions.

Hey, if the Jews can talk about the Holocaust almost every day, then the blacks can talk about slavery.

:)

Using TWO racial slurs now isn't helping your case. You sound racist to me.

Sorry but you should read my post again GODBOY!!!!!!!! Intelligent people are not Racists:cool:

Forum List

Back