Why California is a SHITHOLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
California started to let the Southern Hucklefvck ALT-Right WeakWhyte make something of diversity....but you can see these Hucklefvcks aren't too good with positive change!... Even the Mexicans work harder and smarter than these lazy cuck confederates. :113:

But still California Taxpayers do have to subsidize the Red States who need to balance their budgets.
You have done nothing to show that California is not a shithole!

California started to let the Southern Hucklefvck ALT-Right WeakWhyte make something of diversity....but you can see these Hucklefvcks aren't too good with positive change!... Even the Mexicans work harder and smarter than these lazy cuck confederates. :113:

But still California Taxpayers do have to subsidize the Red States who need to balance their budgets.

Let me know if you can find any states better than California.

California Overtakes France to Become Sixth-Largest Economy

Top Ten Most Popular U.S. States - TheTopTens®

2017’s Happiest States in America
California #4

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/slideshows/the-10-wealthiest-states-in-america

List of U.S. states by income - Wikipedia
California #9.

What Would We Eat if It Weren’t for California?

Top 10 US States With Best Weather Year Round - Current Results

Does California give more than it gets from D.C.?
$369 billions donated to federal tax

California Bucket List: 50 Things to Do Before You Die

California #4

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/slideshows/the-10-wealthiest-states-in-america

California #9.

Yup, not too many that can make this claim to fame.
San Francisco Has Its Own Human Poop Map

California #4

California #9.

California does have a shitload of rich people. They have a bigger shitload of poor people.

I doubt the California polls about being happy include many vagrants.

Anything grown in California can be obtained elsewhere. We've already been over this.

California is a shithole.

California #4

California #9.

California does have a shitload of rich people. They have a bigger shitload of poor people.

Anything grown in California can be obtained elsewhere. We've already been over this.

Dang, are we still growing food? Thought we were too busy saving the Delta Smelt.

Top Ten Most Popular U.S. States - TheTopTens[emoji768]

California #4

California #9.

True ...... Anything grown in California can be obtained somewhere....... Let me know when/where you can start buying from somewhere else. Is this mean we should stop all these produce here in Ca and let America buy them from Mexico? Or is this mean that you stop buying your produce from your local groceries then drive to Mexico?

As I said let me know when you can find a states better than California.

Currently California economy is booming big time.

We should build the wall around CA
Ironically the LIB government of Cal. is itself building a wall around the state.
They are making Cal. less and less desirable for normal people to want to live there.
Every month a thousand+ good solid profitable businesses are fleeing Cal.
There are less and less businesses moving to Cal.
Normal well educated people are fleeing Cal by the thousands.
Let the fucking hippies/fags/drug addicts/MS13/hookers/pedophiles/homeless/nutcases/illiterate illegals have the dump!
Cal. 'America's Shithole'.
"You can't eat the weather".

California #4

California #9.

Yup, not too many that can make this claim to fame.
San Francisco Has Its Own Human Poop Map

Try not to compare your physical appearance vs California.

Let me rephrase that. Take off all your clothes then stand in front of a full length mirror. Look at your self from top to bottom. Then use a black marker where you think that was or wasn’t there before.

Head ........ hairs are gone.
Face wrinkles.
Neck wrinkles.
Chin sagging.
Chest ..... nah.
Stomach ...... nah.
Anatomical parts...... it’s freezing all the time.
Butts ...... nah.
Legs ....... nah.
Legs & thigh....... arthritis.
All over your body will be covered with black marker. Correct?

CALIFORNIA:
Now put the whole map of California in front of you.
Put a very small dot in a very small section of San Francisco or Los Angeles.
What do you see? Only 2 bad spots. Correct?
Just because a small part of San Francisco is bad doesn’t mean whole San Francisco or California is bad.

Don’t forget to remove those black markers all over your body. Hopefully you didn’t used permanent black marker.

California #4

California #9.

Dang, are we still growing food? Thought we were too busy saving the Delta Smelt.

This proved you don’t know nothing about California.

California #4

California #9.

No kidding!! Actually I live in that pig sty commonly known as Southern California. About 25 miles from the Santa Ana Riverbed....dumbass.

California #4

California #9.

Let me also add, I would not even consider living in Palm Springs....I just don't sashay that way.

California #4

California #9.

True ...... Anything grown in California can be obtained somewhere....... Let me know when/where you can start buying from somewhere else. Is this mean we should stop all these produce here in Ca and let America buy them from Mexico? Or is this mean that you stop buying your produce from your local groceries then drive to Mexico?

As I said let me know when you can find a states better than California.

Currently California economy is booming big time.
Products of California that are grown in other countries, including Mexico, are available at Kroger...less than 2 miles from my home. You are a fucking idiot!

Everything in our local store, Albertsons, is local. Now auto parts there is mexico. California is so far superior to any other state in the union that to worry about a small portion of San Francisco is trying to find the needle in a haystack.

The fact that California is forced to gives you money to make your place better makes your place a bigger shithole. :113:

Where is your place anyways.....and what is stopping you from bootstrapping?

Everything in our local store, Albertsons, is local. Now auto parts there is mexico. California is so far superior to any other state in the union that to worry about a small portion of San Francisco is trying to find the needle in a haystack.

Most auto parts are imported from other countries. Auto lobbyists have sought subsidies to at least assemble the cars here...especially in the South.

Those Government Subsidies.

"California is filled with Okie and Arkie Heritage."
\
8b32183u.jpg

So there's that diversity in the rich California culture. :bye1:

"California is filled with Okie and Arkie Heritage."
\
8b32183u.jpg

So there's that diversity in the rich California culture. :bye1:

I’ll take “Okie and Arkie” all day, every day.

202166cd94d99dea00c7bb0778321ebb3540193dd7c7da3ec793e464405eab1b.jpg
Actually he works in construction as a carpenter. I hired him once and lost him to another contractor for better pay.
And you're lucky. Here's how he ended up.

Day laborer gets 26 years to life for killing boss with pickax – Orange County Register

The fact that California is forced to gives you money to make your place better makes your place a bigger shithole. :113:

Where is your place anyways.....and what is stopping you from bootstrapping?
California doesn't give me anything but shits and giggles.

California is not much of a donor state. California gets back 0.99 dollars for every 1.00 dollar Californians pay in federal taxes. There are 13 other states that get less back per dollar paid in. You need to get over lying about what California 'donates'. Taxes are not donations and the only reason Californians pay in a lot of money is that the rich assholes in California make a shitload of money.

California receives more tax funds from the federal government than any other state.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back