Why California is a SHITHOLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the result of liberalism gone wild. No other state should be required to support California by way of taxation.

Beautiful California has gone from red to deep blue and from rich to poor. In fact, itā€™s the poorest state in the union. The state is now the poverty capital of America.

The California state and local governments spent nearly $958 billion from 1992 through 2015 on public welfare programs, including cash-assistance payments, vendor payments, and other ā€œpublic welfareā€ according to Census Bureau.

In an op-ed by Kerry Jackson for the LA Times, the author reports that California, with 12% of the nationā€™s population, California also has a disproportionate one in three welfare recipients. The generous spending meant to reduce poverty appears to have increased it, she observes.

Why California Is the Poverty Capital of America! Itā€™s About the $958 Billion

California is one of the few states that could leave the union and never look back.

Dope.
California is the only state I would never miss. Everything that is grown in California can be imported from elsewhere.

There are agricultural products that are only produced in California.

This is the result of liberalism gone wild. No other state should be required to support California by way of taxation.

Beautiful California has gone from red to deep blue and from rich to poor. In fact, itā€™s the poorest state in the union. The state is now the poverty capital of America.

The California state and local governments spent nearly $958 billion from 1992 through 2015 on public welfare programs, including cash-assistance payments, vendor payments, and other ā€œpublic welfareā€ according to Census Bureau.

In an op-ed by Kerry Jackson for the LA Times, the author reports that California, with 12% of the nationā€™s population, California also has a disproportionate one in three welfare recipients. The generous spending meant to reduce poverty appears to have increased it, she observes.

California is one of the few states that could leave the union and never look back.

Dope.
California is the only state I would never miss. Everything that is grown in California can be imported from elsewhere.

Name them.

Democrats and libs are a silly bunch. They call themselves progressive, but anyone with general comprehension of history can see liberal California leads the path toward deep regression. I suspect I'd speak for our founding fathers to say, get fucked Ca.

Dope.

Please name them.

Democrats and libs are a silly bunch. They call themselves progressive, but anyone with general comprehension of history can see liberal California leads the path toward deep regression. I suspect I'd speak for our founding fathers to say, get fucked Ca.
Truly, they had no idea that such a shithole state would ever exist within the union.

Dope.

Please name them.

Are you really this dense?
Almond, pistachios , figs, kiwi, walnuts etc.

Dope.

Please name them.

Every single one of the above were brought into California from ELSEWHERE! (A vocational agriculture graduate)

Dope.

Please name them.

Every single one of the above were brought into California from ELSEWHERE! (A vocational agriculture graduate)

True but we feed the entire nation and only source at this time is great California.

Dope.

Please name them.

No. I am not dense at all. You are really too stupid to research things before making outlandish claims. Figs have been consumed for thousands of years....before California existed. Adam and Eve used fig leaves to cover themselves after eating the apple. What fucking idiot thinks the Garden of Eden was in California? Only you could come up with shit like that.

Try this: Google "countries producing _________". Fill in the blank each time with one of the items you listed. You will find:

Almonds: USA, Spain, Italy, Iran, Morocco, Turkey
Pistachios: Iran, USA, Turkey
Figs: (You fool!!!) Egypt, Morocco, Iran, Algeria, USA
Kiwifruit: Italy, Spain, Peru, Argentina, USA
Walnuts: USA, Iran, Mexico

The countries listed are in order of tons produced yearly.

Conclusions:

1. Anything grown or produced in California can be obtained elsewhere.

2. charwin95 is a blithering idiot.

I suspect you are also so stupid as to think wine was discovered in California.

Please name them.

True but we feed the entire nation and only source at this time is great California.
No. California is just the cheapest source because of the ease of shipping to other states. We can actually get the same, and in some cases better products from many sources worldwide. Your figs really suck compared to those from Morocco.

Dope.

Please name them.

No. I am not dense at all. You are really too stupid to research things before making outlandish claims. Figs have been consumed for thousands of years....before California existed. Adam and Eve used fig leaves to cover themselves after eating the apple. What fucking idiot thinks the Garden of Eden was in California? Only you could come up with shit like that.

Try this: Google "countries producing _________". Fill in the blank each time with one of the items you listed. You will find:

Conclusions:

Yes you are really dense and ignorant.
What made you think I didnā€™t already know what you posted.

Look at those countries where are they being produced.
Are you telling me you are going to buy those in foreign countries before California? We produced those here in US then supply the entire nation.

And I posted over and over I know farmers here in California and Arizona.

Try again clown.

Please name them.

Conclusions:

Are you telling me you are going to buy those in foreign countries before California? We produced those here in US then supply the entire nation.

Try again clown.
No, you dummy. You presented the idea of California goods becoming unavailable. I presented the fact that everything grown in California is grown elsewhere and can be imported. You claimed California was the only source of certain goods. I proved you wrong. You are pissed off about that and cannot get over it. I suggest you go home and get shitfaced on a cheap California wine. I personally prefer a smoother Merlot, Franzia....imported from CHILE.

I forgot to answer your question.

The question is:
dummy charwin95 said:

...and the answer is:
dummy charwin95 said:

Last edited:
Please name them.

Conclusions:

Try again clown.
No, you dummy. You presented the idea of California goods becoming unavailable. I presented the fact that everything grown in California is grown elsewhere and can be imported. You claimed California was the only source of certain goods. I proved you wrong. You are pissed off about that and cannot get over it. I suggest you go home and get shitfaced on a cheap California wine. I personally prefer a smoother Merlot, Franzia....imported from CHILE.

The question is:
dummy charwin95 said:

...and the answer is:
dummy charwin95 said:

You are so funny. No Iā€™m not pissed at all. Iā€™m just laughing how ignorant you are.
Read your post how a simple discussion suddenly you became a commando keyboard started a worthless fight. You are lucky I did not ignore you.
But keep trying you might impress me.

Although I get free red wine from my friends at NAPA valley winery . I donā€™t drink it but I give it to other people as a gift.
I drink red wine imported from Italy and I donā€™t drink cheap Merlot.

Please name them.

WRONG! A very large amount of fruits and produce sold in markets in the Southwest USA comes from MEXICO! Check it out.

Please name them.

Conclusions:

Try again clown.

The question is:
dummy charwin95 said:

...and the answer is:
dummy charwin95 said:

You are so funny. No Iā€™m not pissed at all. Iā€™m just laughing how ignorant you are.
Read your post how a simple discussion suddenly you became a commando keyboard started a worthless fight. You are lucky I did not ignore you.

Although I get free red wine from my friends at NAPA valley winery . I donā€™t drink it but I give it to other people as a gift.
Cheap wine is often the better wine. In Germany once I went to a wine store to buy my two cases of duty free to bring home. I selected one each of 12 different bottles of expensive wines. Then I asked the store owner what the local people drink most. She pointed out a cheap white wine. I bought a case of it. Once at home, I discovered why the locals preferred it. It was better than all of the expensive white wines.

The more I read your posts, the more I believe you are disingenuous and likely make up half or more of the shit you write. You are essentially a mediocre facet of the USMB Fake News.

Please do ignore me. That will keep you from replying to my posts with your unadulterated bullshit.

Conclusions:

Try again clown.

The question is:
dummy charwin95 said:

...and the answer is:
dummy charwin95 said:

1. Cheap wine is often the better wine. In Germany once I went to a wine store to buy my two cases of duty free to bring home. I selected one each of 12 different bottles of expensive wines. Then I asked the store owner what the local people drink most. She pointed out a cheap white wine. I bought a case of it. Once at home, I discovered why the locals preferred it. It was better than all of the expensive white wines.

2. The more I read your posts, the more I believe you are disingenuous and likely make up half or more of the shit you write. You are essentially a mediocre facet of the USMB Fake News.

3. Please do ignore me. That will keep you from replying to my posts with your unadulterated bullshit.

1. What is that has to do with your nonsense attack?

2. Really? The more I read your post just tells me you are a low class peasant posters.

3. Now that you got my attention. GO FOR IT AND I WILL TRASH YOU.

California started to let the Southern Hucklefvck ALT-Right WeakWhyte make something of diversity....but you can see these Hucklefvcks aren't too good with positive change!... Even the Mexicans work harder and smarter than these lazy cuck confederates. :113:

But still California Taxpayers do have to subsidize the Red States who need to balance their budgets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back