Why Bibi’s Speech Matters

Israel has nukes. Iran wants nukes to help keep bullies like Nutanyahoo in check.
You retard. When was the last time Israel had an offensive military action...ever?

Ask Palestinians.
The fucking people that keep rockets in their schools and fire them at Israeli citizens? You want me to sympathize with them?
The rest of the world does, dumbass, since the Jewish Nazis are slaughtering them while stealing their land, and have been for 60 years now.
Jewish Nazi again. How stoned do you need to be to equate these two as one and the same? Israel has never taken land from them unless they attack. That seems pretty fair to me.

Well? I can't wait to hear what he has to tell us

SNIP:
Column: It exposes the Iran deal as indefensible—and Obama's politics as bankrupt

AP

BY: Matthew Continetti
February 27, 2015 5:00 am

The emerging nuclear deal with Iran is indefensible. The White House knows it. That is why President Obama does not want to subject an agreement to congressional approval, why critics of the deal are dismissed as warmongers, and why the president, his secretary of state, and his national security adviser have spent several weeks demonizing the prime minister of Israel for having the temerity to accept an invitation by the U.S. Congress to deliver a speech on a subject of existential import for his small country. These tactics distract public attention. They turn a subject of enormous significance to American foreign policy into a petty personal drama. They prevent us from discussing what America is about to give away.

And America is about to give away a lot. This week the AP reported on what an agreement with Iran might look like: sanctions relief in exchange for promises to slow down Iranian centrifuges for 10 years. At which point the Iranians could manufacture a bomb—assuming they hadn’t produced one in secret. Iran would get international legitimacy, assurance that military intervention was not an option, and no limitations on its ICBM programs, its support for international terrorism, its enrichment of plutonium, its widespread human rights violations, and its campaign to subvert or co-opt Iraq, Yemen, Lebanon, and Syria. Then it can announce itself as the first Shiite nuclear power.

And America? Liberals would flatter themselves for avoiding a war. Obama wouldn’t have to worry about the Iranians testing a nuke for the duration of his presidency. And a deal would be a step toward the rapprochement with Iran that he has sought throughout his years in office. The EU representative to the talks, for example, says a nuclear agreement “could open the way for a normal diplomatic relation” between Iran and the West, and could present “the opportunity for shaping a different regional framework in the Middle East.” A regional framework, let it be said, that would leave American interests at risk, Israel one bomb away from a second Holocaust, nuclear proliferation throughout the Middle East, and Islamic theocrats in charge of a large part of a strategic and volatile region.

I feel safer already.

ALL of it here:
Why Bibi s Speech Matters Washington Free Beacon
The little Jewish Nazi is going to get spanked here, and then in a a couple of weeks get spanked there, and he deserves to be.
Jewish Nazi, that's an interesting combo.
The Jews aren't there just so Jesus will return and damn them all to Hell little Christian, and they are the Nazis now, and have been for decades. From victim to victimizer, hardly unheard of eh?

Israel has nukes. Iran wants nukes to help keep bullies like Nutanyahoo in check.
You retard. When was the last time Israel had an offensive military action...ever?

Ask Palestinians.
The fucking people that keep rockets in their schools and fire them at Israeli citizens? You want me to sympathize with them?
The rest of the world does, dumbass, since the Jewish Nazis are slaughtering them while stealing their land, and have been for 60 years now.
Jewish Nazi again. How stoned do you need to be to equate these two as one and the same? Israel has never taken land from them unless they attack. That seems pretty fair to me.
BS, total. They are the squatters of the Middle East, an armed ghetto where it doesn't belong.

SNIP:
Column: It exposes the Iran deal as indefensible—and Obama's politics as bankrupt

AP

The emerging nuclear deal with Iran is indefensible. The White House knows it. That is why President Obama does not want to subject an agreement to congressional approval, why critics of the deal are dismissed as warmongers, and why the president, his secretary of state, and his national security adviser have spent several weeks demonizing the prime minister of Israel for having the temerity to accept an invitation by the U.S. Congress to deliver a speech on a subject of existential import for his small country. These tactics distract public attention. They turn a subject of enormous significance to American foreign policy into a petty personal drama. They prevent us from discussing what America is about to give away.

And America is about to give away a lot. This week the AP reported on what an agreement with Iran might look like: sanctions relief in exchange for promises to slow down Iranian centrifuges for 10 years. At which point the Iranians could manufacture a bomb—assuming they hadn’t produced one in secret. Iran would get international legitimacy, assurance that military intervention was not an option, and no limitations on its ICBM programs, its support for international terrorism, its enrichment of plutonium, its widespread human rights violations, and its campaign to subvert or co-opt Iraq, Yemen, Lebanon, and Syria. Then it can announce itself as the first Shiite nuclear power.

And America? Liberals would flatter themselves for avoiding a war. Obama wouldn’t have to worry about the Iranians testing a nuke for the duration of his presidency. And a deal would be a step toward the rapprochement with Iran that he has sought throughout his years in office. The EU representative to the talks, for example, says a nuclear agreement “could open the way for a normal diplomatic relation” between Iran and the West, and could present “the opportunity for shaping a different regional framework in the Middle East.” A regional framework, let it be said, that would leave American interests at risk, Israel one bomb away from a second Holocaust, nuclear proliferation throughout the Middle East, and Islamic theocrats in charge of a large part of a strategic and volatile region.

I feel safer already.

ALL of it here:
The little Jewish Nazi is going to get spanked here, and then in a a couple of weeks get spanked there, and he deserves to be.
The Jews aren't there just so Jesus will return and damn them all to Hell little Christian, and they are the Nazis now, and have been for decades. From victim to victimizer, hardly unheard of eh?
Yep, you're one too many hits on the crack pipe to be posting. Go sleep it off and try again tomorrow.

SNIP:

AP

I feel safer already.

ALL of it here:
Yep, you're one too many hits on the crack pipe to be posting. Go sleep it off and try again tomorrow.
Unlike you little Christian, I know the history and can speak the truth while you are too busy hoping Jesus will return to study up.

Here; have some anti-Zionist Jews: Neturei Karta - Orthodox Jews United Against Zionism

SNIP:

AP

I feel safer already.

ALL of it here:
Unlike you little Christian, I know the history and can speak the truth while you are too busy hoping Jesus will return to study up.

Here; have some anti-Zionist Jews: Neturei Karta - Orthodox Jews United Against Zionism
I guess little Christian is your new insult. Somehow it doesn't insult me. I do find it interesting you think we are the ones waiting for Jesus to return when ISIS is actually trying their best to make that happen by attacking people and causing a war for the caliphate in order to make the end days come they think they want. There's always been a few Jews willing to sacrifice their people for money and power. Look no further than George Soros. All of them left wing...imagine that. There are also American's willing to give up liberty and freedom for a dictatorship. Look no further than the democrat party.

I guess little Christian is your new insult. Somehow it doesn't insult me. I do find it interesting you think we are the ones waiting for Jesus to return when ISIS is actually trying their best to make that happen by attacking people and causing a war for the caliphate in order to make the end days come they think they want. There's always been a few Jews willing to sacrifice their people for money and power. Look no further than George Soros. All of them left wing...imagine that. There are also American's willing to give up liberty and freedom for a dictatorship. Look no further than the democrat party.

You do know that George Soros is an Atheist, right?

What faith is George Soros?

He identifies himself as an atheist.

What are his views on religion?

Soros respects all faiths and religious practices.

He believes that people of faith and faith communities contribute to the public’s understanding of pressing social issues and often add a principled, moral aspect to debates that are too often dominated by politicians, statistics and polling.

His views on religion are embodied by the activities of the Open Society Foundations, which have provided funding for humanitarian projects to organizations representing many faiths.

Religion: George Soros

You do know that George Soros is an Atheist, right?

What faith is George Soros?

He identifies himself as an atheist.

What are his views on religion?

Soros respects all faiths and religious practices.

He believes that people of faith and faith communities contribute to the public’s understanding of pressing social issues and often add a principled, moral aspect to debates that are too often dominated by politicians, statistics and polling.

His views on religion are embodied by the activities of the Open Society Foundations, which have provided funding for humanitarian projects to organizations representing many faiths.

Religion: George Soros
Soros respects your religion so much he is willing to go out and steal all of your families belongings and send you to a death camp for the Nazi's. Go try to bullshit someone else you fake ass indian and take your fake ass jew with you.

Former Israeli Mossad Chief Slams Netanyahu's Handling Of Iran Threat

JERUSALEM (AP) — A former chief of Israel's Mossad spy agency is slamming the prime minister's handling of the Iranian nuclear threat.

Ahead of Benjamin Netanyahu's contentious speech to Congress, Meir Dagan says "the person who has caused the greatest strategic damage to Israel on the Iranian issue is the prime minister."

The comments were published Friday in the Yediot Ahronot daily.

Dagan has been a fierce critic of Netanyahu's approach to Iran, emerging as a key opponent of a potential Israeli military attack against its nuclear facilities. He says Netanyahu's trip to Washington, over White House objections, is pointless and counterproductive.

Former Israeli Mossad Chief Slams Netanyahu's Handling Of Iran Threat

Even a top Israeli spy knows Nutanyahoo is a lying piece of shit.

Israel has a defense mechanism. Iran wants a wipe Israel off the map to please Allah mechanism. There is the difference. And Obama is rooting for Iran.
Actually that was never said. Also IF it had been said it was ONE person's opinion..since when does ONE person's opinion cover ALL of a nation?
it's now patriotic to right wingers to back stab the American President! WAY to go, traitors!

Like he is stabbing Israel in the back? Israel was an ally. Egypt was an ally. Obomb is the traitor. An American should not be on the side of any country whose objective is removing a nation of humans off the earth. We definitely should not be helping them to that end! Right wing/left wing stupidity that keeps you busy, is what Obama counts on. Remember that wonderful Muslim Spring speech he gave or were you too busy fighting the good lefty/righty fight.......
Ally's don't attack US Ships,Spy on them etc. Ally's GO TO WAR with each other...Israel is a whore. She is no ally.

it's now patriotic to right wingers to back stab the American President! WAY to go, traitors!

I'm guessing you felt that way about Pelosi and all the leftwingers and Democrats right?

Illegal Diplomacy. Did Nancy Pelosi commit a felony when she went to Syria?

1. In 2007, then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi visited Syria to ...
    usatoday30.usatoday.com/.../2007-04-04-pelosi-syria_N.htmCached
    Apr 04, 2007 · The meeting was an attempt to push the Bush administration to open ... Bush denounced Pelosi's visit to Syria, ... the fight against terrorism but ...

2. Nancy Pelosi's Syria Visit Sparks Criticism For Bungled ...
    www.foxnews.com/story/2007/04/05/nancy-pelosi-syria...Cached
    Apr 04, 2007 · A botched message during a widely discouraged visit by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to Syria this ... Bush administration ... administration's ...

3. Pelosi (Who Visited Syria's Assad In 2007 Despite WH ...
    News Truth Revoltpelosi-who-visited-syrias-assad...Cached
    In 2007, Pelosi went to Syria to negotiate for the U.S. and for Israel. ... ignoring the very public objections of the Bush Administration. Even worse, ...

I'm guessing you felt that way about Pelosi and all the leftwingers and Democrats right?

Illegal Diplomacy. Did Nancy Pelosi commit a felony when she went to Syria?

1. In 2007, then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi visited Syria to ...
    usatoday30.usatoday.com/.../2007-04-04-pelosi-syria_N.htmCached
    Apr 04, 2007 · The meeting was an attempt to push the Bush administration to open ... Bush denounced Pelosi's visit to Syria, ... the fight against terrorism but ...

2. Nancy Pelosi's Syria Visit Sparks Criticism For Bungled ...
    www.foxnews.com/story/2007/04/05/nancy-pelosi-syria...Cached
    Apr 04, 2007 · A botched message during a widely discouraged visit by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to Syria this ... Bush administration ... administration's ...

3. Pelosi (Who Visited Syria's Assad In 2007 Despite WH ...
    News Truth Revoltpelosi-who-visited-syrias-assad...Cached
    In 2007, Pelosi went to Syria to negotiate for the U.S. and for Israel. ... ignoring the very public objections of the Bush Administration. Even worse, ...
John McCain Photographed Palling Around With Terrorists In Syria VIDEO

Think this dipshit has Pelosi beat by a long shot.

Forum List

Back