Why beauty soap, shampoo ads with glamour girls to promote products OR something else

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
Why beauty soap, shampoo ads with glamour girls to promote products OR something else?
I want to ask question from Pakistan Advertising Association and Religious Minister why we display glamour girl (normally not covered her full body) when a company advertise for soap, shampoo or HAIR removing cream. Perhaps all ads girl and their immediate family members feel proud to see semi nude in commercial ads.

Even I saw any company who want to sale Oil, Ghee, Cell Company, Banks, Shoes or Slippers their commercial ads can’t complete without a glamour girl and music or song. Which means their products have no attraction that reasons choosing the alternative approach to making publicity why a GAMLOUR GIRL to trap the consumers.

Iran and Pakistan both claim they are Islamic Republic countries but I do not saw a single commercial ads in Iran where they have a glamour girl not wearing the cloth, I am proud of their women’s in commercial ads they observing “Hijab”. Even our Pakistani women’s not using “dupta” as out dated or copying Indian media what they are doing?

See the difference of 2 Islamic countries by verbally calling one can’t become a true Muslims followers or Muslims country unless fulfill all Islamic requirement with heart and soul. Otherwise your reach to “heaven” becomes a sweet dream not more than that?

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Yet another example of how Islamic brainwashing turns moslem males into raving mysoginists. Why don't you post your jibber jabber garbage somewhere where it will be appreciated by other narrow minded twats!

Oh Jakfingshua your hair is glistening. OMG ! Hide your eyebrows. Sheikh Abdulabeenjerkinoff is coming !:cuckoo:

Attachments

• $burka.jpg
    $burka.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 111
Matthew 5: 29

If thine eye doth offend thee, pluck it out.

OR...

KILL YOU TV.

Why beauty soap, shampoo ads with glamour girls to promote products OR something else?
I want to ask question from Pakistan Advertising Association and Religious Minister why we display glamour girl (normally not covered her full body) when a company advertise for soap, shampoo or HAIR removing cream. Perhaps all ads girl and their immediate family members feel proud to see semi nude in commercial ads.

Even I saw any company who want to sale Oil, Ghee, Cell Company, Banks, Shoes or Slippers their commercial ads can’t complete without a glamour girl and music or song. Which means their products have no attraction that reasons choosing the alternative approach to making publicity why a GAMLOUR GIRL to trap the consumers.

Iran and Pakistan both claim they are Islamic Republic countries but I do not saw a single commercial ads in Iran where they have a glamour girl not wearing the cloth, I am proud of their women’s in commercial ads they observing “Hijab”. Even our Pakistani women’s not using “dupta” as out dated or copying Indian media what they are doing?

See the difference of 2 Islamic countries by verbally calling one can’t become a true Muslims followers or Muslims country unless fulfill all Islamic requirement with heart and soul. Otherwise your reach to “heaven” becomes a sweet dream not more than that?

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Believe reason from glamour girls to promote products are the same no for Pakistan as for any company sale Slippers oh Oil oh hair from face removing cream and other products is no so much products industry but TV ads industry and advertizing company in use of idustry. All such have dominate dirty Jewish people men executives to hire display glamour girls for induce boners from proud and happy seeing semi nude ads girl from fat ugly their wifes at home. The mouse will play!

(Clit Orrifs Shaver al Suki)

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Believe reason from glamour girls to promote products are the same no for Pakistan as for any company sale Slippers oh Oil oh hair from face removing cream and other products is no so much products industry but TV ads industry and advertizing company in use of idustry. All such have dominate dirty Jewish people men executives to hire display glamour girls for induce boners from proud and happy seeing semi nude ads girl from fat ugly their wifes at home. The mouse will play!

Just another illiterate fucking anti-semitic scumbag!

Do you understand, a little bit, of why they really do want to kill us? Everything about us validates their hatred.

Do you understand, a little bit, of why they really do want to kill us? Everything about us validates their hatred.

Every Muslim I've met I've treated with kindness and respect.

Luckily, I haven't met any of the extremists.

It's not my fault that 7th Century Islam is incompatible with the 21st Century. I'm not going to set my calendar back 1400 years to suit the jihadis.

It's not my fault that 7th Century Islam is incompatible with the 21st Century. I'm not going to set my calendar back 1400 years to suit the jihadis.

The truth is, if you had met an extremist you wouldn't know. The Connecticut good neighbor was a nice guy right up to the moment he tried to light off in Times Square. Ramsay Yousef was an ordinary guy, nice family, American wife, American children. He became a US citizen. He was one of the terrorists who tried to blow up the WTC the first time. One of the 19 hijackers from 911 lived in San Diego. He was a good friend, never went to mosque, he liked to watch football and drink beer with his buddies. If the families of some extremists are to be believed, they don't even know.

Yet another example of how Islamic brainwashing…

How do you know the OP is a Muslim, or that there is ‘Islamic brainwashing’?

Consider the fact these tenets predate Islam, it has to do with culture, not religion.

Otherwise most subscribers to this thread exhibit the same hate and ignorance they accuse Muslims of practicing.

The truth is, if you had met an extremist you wouldn't know. The Connecticut good neighbor was a nice guy right up to the moment he tried to light off in Times Square. Ramsay Yousef was an ordinary guy, nice family, American wife, American children. He became a US citizen. He was one of the terrorists who tried to blow up the WTC the first time. One of the 19 hijackers from 911 lived in San Diego. He was a good friend, never went to mosque, he liked to watch football and drink beer with his buddies. If the families of some extremists are to be believed, they don't even know.

True. But my point stands: I will not set my calendar back 1400 years to suit the jihadis.

Consider the fact these tenets predate Islam, it has to do with culture, not religion.

Otherwise most subscribers to this thread exhibit the same hate and ignorance they accuse Muslims of practicing.
You just make sure you don't criticize the OP's backward misogyny. You might burst into flames.

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Just another illiterate fucking anti-semitic scumbag!

probably the same loser since the syntax is equally pathetic for both.

Read his previous posts. It will then be clear to you.

Forum List

Back