Why Barr may have placed himself in a not too pleasant corner.....

I believe that the process of Congressional subpoenas work in the following way.

Any committee has to first vote as a majority to request a witness' testimony of documents.....If the request's term is then ignored, (as in the case of Trump's tax returns) a subpoena is issued.......

If the subpoena is also ignored, then the DOJ is contacted to prosecure....AND if the DOJ refuses (Barr) then the committee brings the case into a court of jurisdiction who can hold in contempt not only the witness and whomever was to hand over the requested documents, but ALSO the head of DOJ for not following the law.......and then (in this case) the House can initiate impeachment for any cabinet member.

We have 3 branches of government and the Founders developed a system where the Executive branch can yield the sword...but not the purse.

the legislative branch yields the purse.....but has almost no "sword......while the judicial branch that has neither the sword or the purse, can......nonetheless......make life miserable for the other two branches.

Barr is in SERIOUS trouble if he decides to forgo his oath to the Constitution and sides with the person that "selected" him for the job........Hopefully, Barr chooses to save his own reputation.......and hide.
Translation: Orange Man Bad.

Arguments used by OP to prove his point:

Trump ass kisser

Trump ass kisser

What the fuck is the matter with you morons

Lazy bastards

orange clown

I believe that the process of Congressional subpoenas work in the following way.

Any committee has to first vote as a majority to request a witness' testimony of documents.....If the request's term is then ignored, (as in the case of Trump's tax returns) a subpoena is issued.......

If the subpoena is also ignored, then the DOJ is contacted to prosecure....AND if the DOJ refuses (Barr) then the committee brings the case into a court of jurisdiction who can hold in contempt not only the witness and whomever was to hand over the requested documents, but ALSO the head of DOJ for not following the law.......and then (in this case) the House can initiate impeachment for any cabinet member.

We have 3 branches of government and the Founders developed a system where the Executive branch can yield the sword...but not the purse.

the legislative branch yields the purse.....but has almost no "sword......while the judicial branch that has neither the sword or the purse, can......nonetheless......make life miserable for the other two branches.

Barr is in SERIOUS trouble if he decides to forgo his oath to the Constitution and sides with the person that "selected" him for the job........Hopefully, Barr chooses to save his own reputation.......and hide.

Trump demands LOYALTY from his 'servants' and Barr is certainly a Trump servant.

Don't expect Barr to do anything that will offer any indication he is not 'loyal' to his master Trump.
Like Lynch and Holder to Obama, huh?

Obama never got himself into a situation that required a Special Counsel investigation, which would in turn require for either one of them to lie and deflect, in case you don't remember.
Given the sheer wrath of the Republicans against Obama, there either was nothing to investigate or else they were too inept and incompetent to implement an investigation.
Which one was it, dumbass?

well, moderators are 'special' and they don't have to understand they are just like other members when they post crapola about Obama, Republicans, Lynch, Holder, derailing, off topic bullshit; do they?

Last edited:

Translation: Orange Man Bad.

Arguments used by OP to prove his point:

Trump ass kisser

Trump ass kisser

What the fuck is the matter with you morons

Lazy bastards

orange clown

Ohhh, the above moron doesn't like my "colorful" language and adjectives....

If THAT is all you can discern from my posts.......you can go elsewhere or enroll in a GED reading comprehension class.

(I think they used to offer those at Trump U............did you miss out on that opportunity?)

well, moderators are 'special' and they don't have to understand they are just like other members when they post crapola about Obama, Republicans, Lynch, Holder, derailing, off topic bullshit; do they?

They're actually "adorable" ........they've sent me to the doghouse only 4 times, those sweethearts....lol.

Trump demands LOYALTY from his 'servants' and Barr is certainly a Trump servant.

Don't expect Barr to do anything that will offer any indication he is not 'loyal' to his master Trump.

Obama never got himself into a situation that required a Special Counsel investigation, which would in turn require for either one of them to lie and deflect, in case you don't remember.
Given the sheer wrath of the Republicans against Obama, there either was nothing to investigate or else they were too inept and incompetent to implement an investigation.

I've got my eye on Meister

You are a completely deranged fool.

What is so deranged by posting the law?

That's exactly what can happen.

It seems to me it's you who is deranged since you don't understand stated law.

You are a completely deranged fool.

What is so deranged by posting the law?

That's exactly what can happen.

It seems to me it's you who is deranged since you don't understand stated law.

Dana....I like your sig line.........

I told one of my right wing neighbors that if his ilk really wanted to "LOCK [Hillary] UP"........they would have stood a better chance if Trump appointed her to his cabinet or staff.......It seems that a lot of Trump's hirees DO wind up locked up.

I am surprised I haven't seen a thread today about Judge Napolito or whatever from fox news that after reading the report trump certainly is guilty on 6 counts of obstruction.
Obstruction for what again?

Nothing like 10,000 Mexican citizens that were killed because Eric(the racist) Holder allowed drug cartels to purchase fully automatic weapons with his grace..

Nothing like 10,000 Mexican citizens that were killed because Eric(the racist) Holder allowed drug cartels to purchase fully automatic weapons with his grace..

WOW; Look at that!! Obama era whatabotisms & lovely thread derail .................... enema ....................

Ohhh, the above moron doesn't like my "colorful" language and adjectives....
If THAT is all you can discern from my posts.......you can go elsewhere or enroll in a GED reading comprehension class.
Your childish insults are literally the basis of all your posts, there's nothing else to discern. You're a simple troll, nothing more. But I find it amusing to taunt you, and like a good little troll you always respond. It really doesn't matter though, I do it mainly so others can see a condensed version of your mental illness without wasting time reading your posts.

You do realize that's all your threads accomplish, right? Check your stats, and realize we only click the "Funny" button because there isn't a "TDS Sufferer" option.
:itsok:

I'm happily married

No, not quite.........Was Obama investigated for colluding with Russia and firing anyone who refused to cover his ass???
It's not a congressional subpoena, it's a democrat subpoena.

Election have consequences........When a party is in control.........the term used is CONGRESSIONAL.....the same way if they fucked up........

You're welcome........lol
He just had everything swept under the rug....just like the IRS scandal was. There are several that never got to the light.
He thanks Holder and Lynch....trust me on this, nat. Lol!

Same shit different day, eh commie. You missed a step or two, the congressional body must first vote on a contempt resolution before the Justice Dept can even consider getting involved. And there are several precedents for the DOJ to decline prosecution, Eric Holder the most recent. So just take your commie propaganda and shove it.

I'm happily married
and you have a sense of humor so even as a republican you can't be all bad

Jake, take a break. Go out for a walk or something

He just had everything swept under the rug....just like the IRS scandal was. There are several that never got to the light.
He thanks Holder and Lynch....trust me on this, nat. Lol!

What can I say, dear mod........

YOU can dream all you want about all those bad things that Obama did and was smart enough to NOT get caught.....

and I will just keep talking about all those bad things that Trump has done and is dumb enough to get caught and IS now sinking deeper into his bunker mentality.......Check out the mental stability he shows in his tweets....

LOL.

So just take your commie propaganda and shove it.

You forgot to include TDS in your post Tigger....... Didn't your cult leader tell you to stick to the script, damn you?

Forum List

Back