Why Ban Abortion If We Don't Execute The Murdering Mothers?

One little pill.prevents this argument. A true modern miracle. Its called plan b and everyone supports it.

Yes your argument is silly at least you can see that

Ah, cool. That bit where the lib pretends to be too stupid to understand, so they can get a zinger in. That never gets old.

You are obviously a very clever man.

1653218435184.png

Legally, no women can or would be punished for abortion.

Ethically, they can be held in contempt and called baby-killers.

Many American soldiers who served in Vietnam were in the same position. Legally, they were entitled to rewards and honors. Hippies called them something else.

Senator John McCain was legally a great hero. But some people understood, that more likely then not, as a military pilot in Vietnam, he did kill several civilians.

That you can't comprehend anything that you can't fit into the limited number of pigeonholes that make up your intellect.

I can see that your point was really important to you. You've really tried to keep your focus and not go off topic to personal attacks.

Liberals do that all the time. Just saying.

I can see that your point was really important to you. You've really tried to keep your focus and not go off topic to personal attacks.

Liberals do that all the time. Just saying.
Is a fact a personal attack now?

I have told you I'm not a liberal , nor a democrat ,nor a republican but you keep proving you cannot comprehend that.

Is a fact a personal attack now?

I have told you I'm not a liberal , nor a democrat ,nor a republican but you keep proving you cannot comprehend that.

And still, you are happy to ignore your supposed "point" to talk about whether or not I guessed right on your politics.

Your point must have been so important to you. It was certainly not just a stupid drive by standardized lefty talking point.

It was YOURS, that you really care about.

And will expand upon and defend and use to crush your enemies.

Just as soon as you are done, with whatever this is.

And still, you are happy to ignore your supposed "point" to talk about whether or not I guessed right on your politics.

Your point must have been so important to you. It was certainly not just a stupid drive by standardized lefty talking point.

It was YOURS, that you really care about.

And will expand upon and defend and use to crush your enemies.

Just as soon as you are done, with whatever this is.
Yes my point was you can't understand the world without your little limited supply of labels.

Lefty, Democrat, Republican, Righty, conservative , liberal etc.

You have limited yourself to a 2 dimensional view of the world.

Yes my point was you can't understand the world without your little limited supply of labels.

Lefty, Democrat, Republican, Righty, conservative , liberal etc.

You have limited yourself to a 2 dimensional view of the world.

My point was that your previous point, was stupid and worthy of being dismissed.

And you agree. Because now that I have dismissed it, you have dropped it.

That is... the end of this discussion. You made a point, I challenged it, and you dropped it.

BTW, your inability to understand how labels work?

wait for it, wait for it, wait for it...

Very common with liberals.

1653224170094.png

My point was that your previous point, was stupid and worthy of being dismissed.

And you agree. Because now that I have dismissed it, you have dropped it.

That is... the end of this discussion. You made a point, I challenged it, and you dropped it.

BTW, your inability to understand how labels work?

wait for it, wait for it, wait for it...

Very common with liberals.

View attachment 648152
Nope I still stand by my statement that antiabortion zealots care more about the unborn than you do the children already born and breathing.

The next time someone whines about welfare or food stamps will prove mt statement

Nope I still stand by my statement that antiabortion zealots care more about the unborn than you do the children already born and breathing.

The next time someone whines about welfare or food stamps will prove mt statement

Wow. So convincing.

Being against generational dependence, is not NOT caring about people. It is actually CARING about them.

Forum List

Back