Why Ban Abortion If We Don't Execute The Murdering Mothers?

I'm as opposed to abortions as much as most but I think Republicans are overreaching.
I'm not opposed to other people getting abortions if they want them and I'm not opposed to me having the choice if I get pregnant. I'm opposed to that choice being taken away from me. Or I should say, from women. But I'm not a woman. If you win this midterm and/or the general election in 2024 then I guess it's okay with me.

I love this point I just made to someone else who just told me they are a republican who believes Republicans have gone too far here. Oklahoma makes it illegal even to leave the state to get an abortion. I'm sure their argument is that you can't go to California, murder a fellow Oklahomian (the fetus), and then come back to Oklahoma and not be punished for it.

I'm not opposed to other people getting abortions if they want them and I'm not opposed to me having the choice if I get pregnant. I'm opposed to that choice being taken away from me. Or I should say, from women. But I'm not a woman. If you win this midterm and/or the general election in 2024 then I guess it's okay with me.

I love this point I just made to someone else who just told me they are a republican who believes Republicans have gone too far here. Oklahoma makes it illegal even to leave the state to get an abortion. I'm sure their argument is that you can't go to California, murder a fellow Oklahomian (the fetus), and then come back to Oklahoma and not be punished for it.

What about the unborn child? Does he or she get a vote in this?

The bit where you attack those that "whine" about welfare, as though there can be no legitimate complaint.

We all know anyone who's on welfare has made bad choices. If you want to nit pick everyone, no one would get welfare. Before the Supreme Court ruled that denying poor black women welfare but giving it to equally poor white women was unconstitutional, white people had no problem giving poor single white women welfare. Never a peep. Now you want to nit pick? Start with the white women first. They have white privilege. Why do they need welfare?

The biggest chunk of welfare recipients are non-Hispanic whites. Hispanics make up 28% of all welfare recipients followed by non-Hispanic blacks at 23%. Meanwhile, other ethnicities like Asian-Americans and Native Americans account for 8% of all recipients.

43% of welfare recipients are white.

Plan B plan B plan B plan B plan B plan B. A modern miracle can get rid of abortion and unwanted pregnancy at the same time. It's a win win.

Plan B plan B plan B plan B plan B plan B. A modern miracle can get rid of abortion and unwanted pregnancy at the same time. It's a win win.
In Oklahoma, the moment of conception. The moment that seed penetrates that egg, it's murder. Coming soon to your state.

In Oklahoma, the moment of conception. The moment that seed penetrates that egg, it's murder. Coming soon to your state.

Are you going to lie when you answer this question? Please be honest. Do you think it would be unthinkable for Oklahoma to ban the sale of Plan B? States rights. And make it illegal for anyone to possess it? Even if you got it from another state or through the internet?

We all know anyone who's on welfare has made bad choices. If you want to nit pick everyone, no one would get welfare. Before the Supreme Court ruled that denying poor black women welfare but giving it to equally poor white women was unconstitutional, white people had no problem giving poor single white women welfare. Never a peep. Now you want to nit pick? Start with the white women first. They have white privilege. Why do they need welfare?

The biggest chunk of welfare recipients are non-Hispanic whites. Hispanics make up 28% of all welfare recipients followed by non-Hispanic blacks at 23%. Meanwhile, other ethnicities like Asian-Americans and Native Americans account for 8% of all recipients.

Irrelevant nonsense

So tell your friends to stop lying about your ultimate goal and intentions. At least you're honest.

Whatever. Roe v Wade shitcanned, the states will address the issue. The vast majority will have very heavy restrictions early on, and less as the baby comes to term.

People like you will lie to anyone that listens about what is going on, as you play your divisive games.

Whatever. Roe v Wade shitcanned, the states will address the issue. The vast majority will have very heavy restrictions early on, and less as the baby comes to term.

People like you will lie to anyone that listens about what is going on, as you play your divisive games.

Liar. I told people this day would come and you guys denied it. Said it would never happen. Said RVW was law of the land. The justices lied when they were getting confirmed. This isn't a religious country. I should be able to terminate a pregnancy. Don't try to convince me I know you are lying. Convince young women not to show up and vote against you.

You are extreme religious zelots or you serve them. Slick liars for the lord. You don't realize what sheep you are. See? This is the problem with people believing in god. It makes them little devils. Crazy. Obsessed with other people. No wonder why there's so much war in Christianities history. I'm sure you believe you are fighting a holy war. Tell me your pastor hasn't preached that. Fucking insanity.

But like I said, I'm not a woman and don't care. I'm too old to care. But I don't like where America is headed. The nuts have taken over the asylum. Election deniers are winning their primaries.

This is how the Nazi's won. Hitler was a criminal just like trump. He even pulled off a failed coup called the Beer Hall Putsch. That was Trump's insurrection. Now Trump might rise back to take power because I'm sure inflation was bad in Germany in 1930's. LOL

Liar. I told people this day would come and you guys denied it. Said it would never happen. Said RVW was law of the land. The justices lied when they were getting confirmed. This isn't a religious country. I should be able to terminate a pregnancy. Don't try to convince me I know you are lying. Convince young women not to show up and vote against you.

Really? Cause what I recall is libs saying that republicans were just playing the stupid pro-lifers and would never actually do anything for them.

Well, looks like that was not true.

You are extreme religious zelots or you serve them. Slick liars for the lord. You don't realize what sheep you are. See? This is the problem with people believing in god. It makes them little devils. Crazy. Obsessed with other people. No wonder why there's so much war in Christianities history. I'm sure you believe you are fighting a holy war. Tell me your pastor hasn't preached that. Fucking insanity.

Errr, secular people can be allied with Christians. Hell, Trump fits that mold very nicely. That it upsets you, is you being an anti-Christian bigot.

Funny that you guys make such a hero out of REv. Martin Luther King.

But, I guess it's "different" when you have black skin.

But like I said, I'm not a woman and don't care. I'm too old to care. But I don't like where America is headed. The nuts have taken over the asylum. Election deniers are winning their primaries.

This is how the Nazi's won. Hitler was a criminal just like trump. He even pulled off a failed coup called the Beer Hall Putsch. That was Trump's insurrection. Now Trump might rise back to take power because I'm sure inflation was bad in Germany in 1930's. LOL

Pro-life does not equal Nazi, you raving hysterical bitch.

So? Whites are a far larger percentage of the population than that.

Forum List

Back