Why attack the children?

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
I remember how some on here would bash the Obama girls and it would make me angry as hell and I would read from the left how that should never be done but now you have trolls like Mark Hamill going after Trump grandchildren just because of his ( Mark ) hatred for Donald Trump and his daughter...

https://news.dailywire.com/news/iva...wars-costume-luke-skywalker-actor-lashes-out/

Why would you attack a kid for wearing a Star Wars outfit?

Now before one of you comment at least the kid is wearing the proper outfit ( Storm Trooper outfit ) just note could you image the outrage had someone like Hannity made a rude comment about Obama daughter Halloween outfits?

Leave the kids out of this conversation but alas many of you will troll the kids to hurt the parents and grandparents which in my opinion make those like you worthless as can be.

Now let me repeat myself I never condoned the attacks against the Obama girls, Bush girls or even Chelsea Clinton when she was a kid and innocent, so I wish people would leave Trump son Barron, daughter Tiffany and his grandchildren alone and focus your hate on Trump and if you must Ivanka and her husband or the two older boys ( Eric and Donald Jr. ) because they have injected themselves into the daily politics but the other ones ( Barron, Tiffany and grandchildren ) have not and are innocent and should be left alone...

Last edited:
Hilarious.

[Ivanka] Trump captioned the photo, "The Force is strong in my family."

Hamill, who has a history of clapping back at President Donald Trump, tweeted the photo and wrote, "You misspelled "Fraud." His hashtag was #GoForceYourself.​

Hamill, quite obviously, attacked the Trump family's propensity for fraud - in which the kid obviously has no part - and the Trumpletons immediately go to work hiding the Fraudsters and Mobsters behind the kid.

If they weren't so utterly creative at waving a newly invented victim card, they'd have no creativity whatsoever.

Demonizing and demeaning the public figure removes oneself from the reality of dealing with the real issues

It's a time honored tactic, hailing back to those accusing women of witchcraft (while the accusers were sleeping with the judges)

~S~

Liberals love murdering babies. They certainly have no qualms about attacking children.

So you got out there and condemned Rush Limbaugh when he called Chelsea Clinton the "White House Dog".

Hilarious.

[Ivanka] Trump captioned the photo, "The Force is strong in my family."

Hamill, who has a history of clapping back at President Donald Trump, tweeted the photo and wrote, "You misspelled "Fraud." His hashtag was #GoForceYourself.​

Hamill, quite obviously, attacked the Trump family's propensity for fraud - in which the kid obviously has no part - and the Trumpletons immediately go to work hiding the Fraudsters and Mobsters behind the kid.

If they weren't so utterly creative at waving a newly invented victim card, they'd have no creativity whatsoever.

Mark could have come up with much more clever burns..

"I wanted to join the Stormtroopers, but I had bone spurs, Mommy!"

Cockroaches defending child attackers.

Forum List

Back