Why Assad Must Go – Analysis

Lie, its been in the plans for years, for the gulf states and Israel. Not a thing to do with humanitarian reasons, but due to oil and natural gas. I suspect the writer of the OP article is very unknowledgeable or flat out lying. Of course the Sunnis, SA and gulf states want all Sunni areas, and Israel wants more land.

So tell us, Ms. Skinheaad, why was their an Arab uprising in many parts of the Middle East? I guess you feel these Arabs who took part in the uprisings just loved their leaders and were just playing around with the uprisings. By the way, Ms. Skinhead, the writer of that article is no doubt more educated than illiterate you who gets most of her information from hate sites. Naturally Ms. Skinhead had to drag in Israel as she usually does. I wonder how much the local Bund gives her for each time she drags in Israel. I guess it is a little pocket money to supplement her Social Security.

Everyone is supposed to just love a brutal corrupt dictator running their country and making their lives miserable

Sunnis versus Shi'a is a distinction without a difference as far as those who are not Muslim are concerned.

Or for those who don't understand things.

Gibberish. Both have the exact same political ideology, hence we don't need to pick a 'side' re sectarianism.

What's the difference between Catholic and Protestant?

Several things, not that you know what those are.

A non-Christian can understand such things too. It's about understanding, not about whether you're in the religion or not

Non-issues. Filler.

Most people don't bother with the differences, as really, one form of Islam to another is neither here nor their for their baseless opinions.

Most people don't bother because the distinctions re Sunni versus Shi'a are distinctions without a difference for most people. It's only of interest to pseudo-intellectuals making attempts at playing semantic games.

You say it's gibberish, they have the same political blah blah blah, can I thank you for proving my point?

Because apparently Shia and Sunni are the same, but Catholic and Protestant are massively different. You're looking at things from your perspective and ignoring anything else. Some might call this having your head up your ass.

As for you claim that I wouldn't know the difference, do you know me? No, you don't.

So stop making stupid comments that have nothing to do with this debate and are just stuff you've made up.

The rest of your post isn't even worth bothering with. Are you here to debate?

Lie, its been in the plans for years, for the gulf states and Israel. Not a thing to do with humanitarian reasons, but due to oil and natural gas. I suspect the writer of the OP article is very unknowledgeable or flat out lying. Of course the Sunnis, SA and gulf states want all Sunni areas, and Israel wants more land.

So tell us, Ms. Skinheaad, why was their an Arab uprising in many parts of the Middle East? I guess you feel these Arabs who took part in the uprisings just loved their leaders and were just playing around with the uprisings. By the way, Ms. Skinhead, the writer of that article is no doubt more educated than illiterate you who gets most of her information from hate sites. Naturally Ms. Skinhead had to drag in Israel as she usually does. I wonder how much the local Bund gives her for each time she drags in Israel. I guess it is a little pocket money to supplement her Social Security.

Everyone is supposed to just love a brutal corrupt dictator running their country and making their lives miserable

The only Syrians that were against the Government were the Islamists. Even a majority of the Sunnis support the Government.

"Most Syrians back President Assad, but you'd never know from western media"

Most Syrians back President Assad – but you'd never know from western media | Jonathan Steele

Sunnis are the rebels, the only reason Hamas(sunni) and Hezbollah(Shia) are rebels are because they don't want to give their land to the Jews. SA and the Gulf States support terrorists, and we are their allies.
We get down on Iran only because they are not sucking up to Israel, and SA wants to be the king of the arab states.

Please explain what 3 million Jews would do with all that land occupied by 1 billion Muslims.

It's this guy's opinion. He's not Syrian. So....

Any enemy of the US's "must go", isn't that just what people say?

So anyone who is not Syrian should not have an opinion? Tell you what. Since obviously you are not Middle Eastern, how about you stop giving us your opinion on this forun. .

Because the Zionist Jew, is bias. So is opinion is worthless.

Since Ms. Skinhead is on so many forums dissing the"Zionists" all day long, her opinion is certainly worthless. All she is trying to do is attempt to incite the same hatred against the Jews as she has. I can just imagine a huge picture in her home of Hitler in a prominent spot on one of the walls. So tell us, Ms. Skinhead, do you wish your idol Hitler finished the job?

By the way, since Ms. Skinhead can't stop herself from dragging in "Zionists," let's see what those "Zionists" are up to.

Israeli spiders to weave a fatal web around Colombian pests

So anyone who is not Syrian should not have an opinion? Tell you what. Since obviously you are not Middle Eastern, how about you stop giving us your opinion on this forun. .

No, I didn't say that at all.

What I said was the guy isn't Syrian. Assad is in charge of (parts of) Syria and mostly countries like to choose their own leaders.

What would the US say to Syria saying it would prefer it if Robert Mugabe were in power in the US? You'd say, well, Assad isn't American so he doesn't get to decide.
He can have his opinion, fine, but deciding he shouldn't be able to do.

For one thing, we really don't know what goes on with regard to voting in the Middle East. Don't forget that Syria is mainly Sunni. Many of these people writing articles have studied these matters much more than you or I; and regardless of what you and others think about their opinions,l they have a right to express them without people going so ballistics about what was written.

You said in your OP that you wanted people to no go ballistic. I haven't gone ballistic. What I've said is that people can have opinions, however it doesn't, or shouldn't, matter.

What they write may be informative, it may present a picture, probably a picture from the US interests side of thing, which is important as a source, but at the same time you have to know what you're actually reading.

The question here is "Must Assad go?" Must in itself implies there really isn't any other choice. But for an American, there shouldn't be such language, as they shouldn't play a part in the choice in the first place.

It's clearly about US interests and NOT about Syrian interests.

Many of the people writing articles which appear on other sites have delved into the subject for long periods of time, and they come up with what in their opinion they think is right. I have no problem if someone from one country (let's say Russua( writes about another country such as Brazil and says a leader must go. I realize that this is their opinion, the same way I might not like an editorial in my local newspaper but realize it is someone's opinion.. As you can see, many here seem to have a problem with what is basically someone's opinion even though this is just a forum that is not going to light any fires in this world.

By the way, is anyone who is so opposed to this man's opinion going to comment on it in the "comment" section below the article. There are times when I have read an article there and made some comments so why aren't those whining about it here go to the site and give their point of view?

Ho, ho, ho -- it's the Jews again. Have you ever thought, Ms. Skinhead, that your buddy, the head crazy Ayatollah, wants to take over Mecca and Medina for the Shiites. Maybe you can tell us why after hundreds and hundreds of years, the Shiites and the Sunnis are still killing each other. Isn't it possible for them to make up and get along with each other. After all, we don't see the Baptists killing the Methodists or the Roman Catholics killing the Greek Orthodox. Even though there are differences in their beliefs, they appear to get along with each other.

Since Ms. Skinhead is so knowledgeable about Iran and can't stick up for it enough, perhaps she can tell us why thousands and thousands of Iranians left that country when the crazy Ayatollahs came into power. And why are these people still coming out if Iran is such a wonderful place?

Ho, ho, ho -- it's the Jews again. Have you ever thought, Ms. Skinhead, that your buddy, the head crazy Ayatollah, wants to take over Mecca and Medina for the Shiites. Maybe you can tell us why after hundreds and hundreds of years, the Shiites and the Sunnis are still killing each other. Isn't it possible for them to make up and get along with each other. After all, we don't see the Baptists killing the Methodists or the Roman Catholics killing the Greek Orthodox. Even though there are differences in their beliefs, they appear to get along with each other.

Since Ms. Skinhead is so knowledgeable about Iran and can't stick up for it enough, perhaps she can tell us why thousands and thousands of Iranians left that country when the crazy Ayatollahs came into power. And why are these people still coming out if Iran is such a wonderful place?

Oh yes a Zionist who writes and is an expert on Islam, bs, a Jew who is pushing Islam phobia. Have you read about how atheist jews killed the religious jews in Russia during the Revolution, find my posts and read about it. Because the leaders of the countries like to rule like a monarchy, don't blame the Muslim people for being behind the times. A jew who writes mainly anti Islam and Iran articles, and anti Assad in bias.

Sunnis are the rebels, the only reason Hamas(sunni) and Hezbollah(Shia) are rebels are because they don't want to give their land to the Jews. SA and the Gulf States support terrorists, and we are their allies.
We get down on Iran only because they are not sucking up to Israel, and SA wants to be the king of the arab states.

Please explain what 3 million Jews would do with all that land occupied by 1 billion Muslims.

Same thing they are doing to the Palestinians and everyone turns a blind eye and blames the Palestinians. They are afraid of the Zionist state , as they should be, Israel has nukes they will use in a heartbeat and are very covert in their terrorism.

The analyses of islamo Nazi who never even MET Shiites or sunnis or even jews POSTS HER "OPINIONS" (actually parrots the islamo Nazi propaganda----same stuff they have been floating for more than 100 years) For those who do not know------Shiites and sunnis have been killing each other for the past 1400 years-----that includes Shiites and sunnis who never met jews. I am lucky-----I knew about Shiites----vs Sunnis long before the above islamo Naziette was born. I did not read about the issue in the islamo Nazi literature-------I stumbled into a young Shiite surgeon ------at about age 20 ----(LONG AGO) and he conveyed his version of reality to me. ------the person was born in New Dehli, India. He knew all about HINDOOOOS ("someday we'll drink their blood") and JOOOS ---just read the posts that Penelope writes---he "KNEW" all that stuff even though I was probably the first jew with whom he ever conversed----the jooos of india are generally located in MUMBAI---Bombay----far from New Dehli) ----I got it from the source-----a real Shiite whose family avoided migrating to Pakistani in 1948 for GOOD REASON------the sunnis there slaughter Shiites in the streets. Interestingly ----he never mentioned that fact------he focused his hatreds on Joooos and Hindooos========as per the lessons of the mosque------so much like penny who got her lessons from the catechism whore of her childhood

Oh yes a Zionist who writes and is an expert on Islam, bs, a Jew who is pushing Islam phobia. Have you read about how atheist jews killed the religious jews in Russia during the Revolution, find my posts and read about it. Because the leaders of the countries like to rule like a monarchy, don't blame the Muslim people for being behind the times. A jew who writes mainly anti Islam and Iran articles, and anti Assad in bias.

Penelope supplies no information about jews killing other jews in Russia------she simply kinda desperately tries to claim that all of the BOLSHEVICS were jews----despite the fact that very very few jews were Bolsheviks-----just a few had a jewish grand parent. It is true that Stalin-----the eastern orthodox almost priest
(read that eastern orthodox sect of Catholicism ) did murder lots of jews------
based on the education of his youth in a "catholic" eastern orthodox seminary.
Eastern Orthodox slobs are just as antisemitc as are the disgusting French Canadian catholic bitches. (the French Canadian dogs ALSO murdered and
oppressed native americans in Canada)

Same thing they are doing to the Palestinians and everyone turns a blind eye and blames the Palestinians. They are afraid of the Zionist state , as they should be, Israel has nukes they will use in a heartbeat and are very covert in their terrorism.

Regardless of how low your IQ is, try to think in a tactical manner...
Penelope "KNOWS" the JEWS would "slaughter" 1 billion Muslims just like they are currently "slaughtering" 2+ million "Palestinians".
The JEWS have been rather unsuccessful at "slaughtering" "The Palestinians" for the last 50 years based on the ever exploding "Palestinian" population for the last 50 years.
How successful with the JEWS be at "slaughtering" 1 billion Muslims?
I would ask if you're that stupid but I already know the answer.

Penelope "KNOWS" the JEWS would "slaughter" 1 billion Muslims just like they are currently "slaughtering" 2+ million "Palestinians".
The JEWS have been rather unsuccessful at "slaughtering" "The Palestinians" for the last 50 years based on the ever exploding "Palestinian" population for the last 50 years.

I know why jews are slaughter compromised. The cutting of the neurovascular bundle of the neck is very complex. Everything must be done BY THE BOOK.
First EXAMINE the knife----in SUNLIGHT to make sure there are no nicks or defects-------then EXAMINE the animal ------find the anatomy of the neurovascular
bundle by palpation of the carotid pulse and also the animal itself for
defects -------IMMOBILIZE the animal for accuracy ------QUICKLY---(after some sort of prayer I don't know) SLASH!!!!!!!!--------carefully drain the blood-----making sure to bury the blood---somewhere----of something like that-----EXAMINE again-----etc etc KOSHER SLAUGHER IS TOO COMPLEX ....... it slows the process

I know why jews are slaughter compromised. The cutting of the neurovascular bundle of the neck is very complex. Everything must be done BY THE BOOK.
First EXAMINE the knife----in SUNLIGHT to make sure there are no nicks or defects-------then EXAMINE the animal ------find the anatomy of the neurovascular
bundle by palpation of the carotid pulse and also the animal itself for
defects -------IMMOBILIZE the animal for accuracy ------QUICKLY---(after some sort of prayer I don't know) SLASH!!!!!!!!--------carefully drain the blood-----making sure to bury the blood---somewhere----of something like that-----EXAMINE again-----etc etc KOSHER SLAUGHER IS TOO COMPLEX ....... it slows the process

Butchers used to just slice the throat over the gutter and hang the animals outside the store over the side walk. A few slices and the skin was pealed off. Meat was cut while still warm and in some cases pulsing. Couldn't be much fresher. Sausage, organs and a few cuts of meat were in a display cases but most were cut to demand right off the carcass outside.
I miss those days.
Now meat is on foam trays and covered in saran wrap. Yuck

Penelope supplies no information about jews killing other jews in Russia------she simply kinda desperately tries to claim that all of the BOLSHEVICS were jews----despite the fact that very very few jews were Bolsheviks-----just a few had a jewish grand parent. It is true that Stalin-----the eastern orthodox almost priest
Eastern Orthodox slobs are just as antisemitc as are the disgusting French Canadian catholic bitches. (the French Canadian dogs ALSO murdered and

Right from a Rabbi's mouth who wrote many books : and this site is his and he describes the history of the Jews, some of which is true, and you can bet the same thing will repeat itself.

When the Reds finally gained the upper hand they set about with a vengeance to make sure the surviving Jews were going to be Bolsheviks like them. To do so they established a bureau of the Communist Party devoted to Jewish affairs. This section became known as Yevsektsia (alternative spelling: Yevsektsiya — the acronym of the department name in Russian) and was run by Jews.

These Jewish communists were incredibly ruthless in stamping out any type of religious activity by fellow Jews. They killed rabbis, closed the yeshivos and synagogues, banned all religious practices, and enforced it by getting friends to turn in neighbors, children to turn in parents and send them to Siberia for observing the religion. It was the Yevsektsia more than anything else that destroyed the Jewish community in Russia.

At the same time, the Jewish socialists in Russia, especially those members of the Bund, came to a sad and appropriate end. The Yevsektsia said they did not need a second organization to help them in their “sacred” task and forced the Bund into the communist party. Then, to insure that it would not continue, they killed its leaders, thereby guaranteeing the subservience of the Jewish people to the Soviet regime.
Jewish Europe Between the Wars

The world is watching or they would be gone. Slow and steady. Do you realize the settlements they have in the W. Bank now. Israel needs land.

What I said was the guy isn't Syrian. Assad is in charge of (parts of) Syria and mostly countries like to choose their own leaders.

What would the US say to Syria saying it would prefer it if Robert Mugabe were in power in the US? You'd say, well, Assad isn't American so he doesn't get to decide.

For one thing, we really don't know what goes on with regard to voting in the Middle East. Don't forget that Syria is mainly Sunni. Many of these people writing articles have studied these matters much more than you or I; and regardless of what you and others think about their opinions,l they have a right to express them without people going so ballistics about what was written.

I really doubt it Sally, and I'm not bias. I have nothing to gain. He can express his Zionist views, but that is his job, to spread Iran and Islam phobia. Its not my job. He gets paid for what he writes.

You said in your OP that you wanted people to no go ballistic. I haven't gone ballistic. What I've said is that people can have opinions, however it doesn't, or shouldn't, matter.

What they write may be informative, it may present a picture, probably a picture from the US interests side of thing, which is important as a source, but at the same time you have to know what you're actually reading.

The question here is "Must Assad go?" Must in itself implies there really isn't any other choice. But for an American, there shouldn't be such language, as they shouldn't play a part in the choice in the first place.

It's clearly about US interests and NOT about Syrian interests.

Many of the people writing articles which appear on other sites have delved into the subject for long periods of time, and they come up with what in their opinion they think is right. I have no problem if someone from one country (let's say Russua( writes about another country such as Brazil and says a leader must go. I realize that this is their opinion, the same way I might not like an editorial in my local newspaper but realize it is someone's opinion.. As you can see, many here seem to have a problem with what is basically someone's opinion even though this is just a forum that is not going to light any fires in this world.

By the way, is anyone who is so opposed to this man's opinion going to comment on it in the "comment" section below the article. There are times when I have read an article there and made some comments so why aren't those whining about it here go to the site and give their point of view?

I also don't have a problem with anyone expressing their opinion.

However, again, you can express your opinion, but you can't put your toe in the pie.

Often the problem is when people are talking about regime change, is that they're essentially trying to tell the govt to intervene. For me opinion would be things like: this is what Assad has done in the past, this is why he's not a good leader. Talking about why Assad has to go, well, he doesn't have to go, he could stay until he dies when he's 100 years old, it may not be what I want or what others want, but I'm not from Syria. I don't have a say in the matter.

Who is Samuel Helfont? What are his reasons for posting something which is extremely provocative? He seems to have written a lot

Jewish Review of Books

Here in the Jewish Review, is he Jewish and wanting the US to literally wipe out all of Israel's enemies?

"
About the Author
Samuel Helfont is a doctoral student at Princeton University, and the author of Yusuf al-Qaradawi: Islam and Modernity (Moshe Dayan Center)."

So he's a student, or was in 2011. With opinions that could perhaps be better expressed.

"About the author:
* Samuel Helfont is a Fox Fellow in FPRI’s Program on the Middle East, and holds a post-doctoral lectureship in the University of Pennsylvania’s interdisciplinary International Relations Program. In May 2015, he completed a PhD in Princeton University’s Near Eastern Studies Department, where he wrote his dissertation on Saddam Hussein’s use of religion to entrench his authoritarian regime, based on captured Ba’th Party and Iraqi state records. Helfont is the author of Yusuf Al-Qaradawi: Islam and Modernity (The Moshe Dayan Center/Tel Aviv University Press, 2009) and the FPRI monograph, The Sunni Divide: Understanding Politics and Terrorism in the Arab Middle East. He has written widely in publications such as The Middle East Journal, Orbis, The New Republic, The American Interest, and The Jewish Review of Book, among others and is proficient at various levels in Hebrew, Arabic, and Turkish."

Right from a Rabbi's mouth who wrote many books : and this site is his and he describes the history of the Jews, some of which is true, and you can bet the same thing will repeat itself.

When the Reds finally gained the upper hand they set about with a vengeance to make sure the surviving Jews were going to be Bolsheviks like them. To do so they established a bureau of the Communist Party devoted to Jewish affairs. This section became known as Yevsektsia (alternative spelling: Yevsektsiya — the acronym of the department name in Russian) and was run by Jews.

These Jewish communists were incredibly ruthless in stamping out any type of religious activity by fellow Jews. They killed rabbis, closed the yeshivos and synagogues, banned all religious practices, and enforced it by getting friends to turn in neighbors, children to turn in parents and send them to Siberia for observing the religion. It was the Yevsektsia more than anything else that destroyed the Jewish community in Russia.

At the same time, the Jewish socialists in Russia, especially those members of the Bund, came to a sad and appropriate end. The Yevsektsia said they did not need a second organization to help them in their “sacred” task and forced the Bund into the communist party. Then, to insure that it would not continue, they killed its leaders, thereby guaranteeing the subservience of the Jewish people to the Soviet regime.

Some "rabbi said so....' I am so impressed---in fact the "rabbi" provides no
sources for his declarations----It is clear that he despises jews who got involved
with communism---------nothing new

Some "rabbi said so....' I am so impressed---in fact the "rabbi" provides no
sources for his declarations----It is clear that he despises jews who got involved
with communism---------nothing new

Hit the links, read and weep.

Forum List

Back