Why Aren't the Republicans Calling Witnesses to Defend Trump?

So far all Republicans have done is try to smear the witnesses before the House. The witnesses the Republicans want to call have no knowledge of Trump's activities in Ukraine.

Why don't the Republicans call Pompeo?

Why don't the Republicans call Giuliani?

Why don't the Republicans call Pence?

Why don't the Republicans call Mulvaney?

These are all people with first hand knowledge of what happened- if there was no bribery attempt- they could testify as to their first hand knowledge that there was no bribery attempt.

If the President wasn't demanding an investigation into Biden's in exchange for arms or for a visit in the White House- these people could make that absolutely clear- easily.
'
Why don't Republicans want to mount a defense with witnesses who can refute those who say there was a quid pro quo for Trump's personal benefit?
Yeah, it's pretty funny that Jordan the Monkey whines that none of the witnesses so far had first hand knowledge (which is untrue), but he did not mention that Trump won't let the first hand witnesses testify. And as you aptly noted, the Republicans aren't calling them to testify.

That speaks volumes.

I wonder what Monkey Jordan's talking point will be when first hand witnesses testify and back up what the other witnesses have said.

giphy.gif

So far all Republicans have done is try to smear the witnesses before the House. The witnesses the Republicans want to call have no knowledge of Trump's activities in Ukraine.

These are all people with first hand knowledge of what happened- if there was no bribery attempt- they could testify as to their first hand knowledge that there was no bribery attempt.

If the President wasn't demanding an investigation into Biden's in exchange for arms or for a visit in the White House- these people could make that absolutely clear- easily.
'
Why don't Republicans want to mount a defense with witnesses who can refute those who say there was a quid pro quo for Trump's personal benefit?

No need....

Kent, Taylor, and Yovanovitch are far better witnesses for Trump than the ones you named.

The more they open their mouths, the deeper the hole Schiff is in.

Won't stop the kangaroo court from impeaching him.

'
Yeah, it's pretty funny that Jordan the Monkey whines that none of the witnesses so far had first hand knowledge (which is untrue), but he did not mention that Trump won't let the first hand witnesses testify. And as you aptly noted, the Republicans aren't calling them to testify.

That speaks volumes.

I wonder what Monkey Jordan's talking point will be when first hand witnesses testify and back up what the other witnesses have said.

giphy.gif

Is hunter Biden your cocaine dealer?

Stop it already fag face.

'

That speaks volumes.

giphy.gif

Which witness had first hand knowledge?

So far, all I've heard is, "I was told"

'

That speaks volumes.

giphy.gif

Exactly

'

That speaks volumes.

giphy.gif

You did not watch the testimony, did you.

Vindman had first hand knowledge of the July 25 phone call.

You really should read the transcripts instead of parroting your propagandists.

The witnesses in the public hearings so far had first hand testimony of the events in Ukraine.

Don't worry. Witnesses who had first hand knowledge of Trump will be coming. Even though Trump is doing everything he can to obstruct them.

You fools are acting as if the hearings are over.

What will be Monkey Jordan's talking point for you to parrot when more come forward who do have first hand White House knowledge?

'
/——/ Defend him from what? Shytface is running a Kangaroo Court.

Here are the open hearings they cried for. The Public is waiting! Why is the White House not honoring the Congressional Subpoenas? Why are they hiding?

Here's the Deadline Countdown for Every Trump Impeachment Subpoena Issued So Far

which begs the question

how many times will RW wishes be shoved up their ass before they figure out to STFU ?

FUMBDUCKS !

Uhm you dont have a gotcha moment ..

For years liberals went on and on Bill Clinton was an honest man he would never cheat on his wife.

Then Ken starr gotcha bitches ..

'

That speaks volumes.

giphy.gif

Exactly
Exactly wrong.

Vindman had first hand knowledge of the phone call.

TRUMP: Read the transcript!

CONGRESS: Here are the transcripts of the hearings.

TRUMP: Don't read the transcripts!

'

That speaks volumes.

giphy.gif

The witnesses in the public hearings so far had first hand testimony of the events in Ukraine.

Don't worry. Witnesses who had first hand knowledge of Trump will be coming. Even though Trump is doing everything he can to obstruct them.

You fools are acting as if the hearings are over.

What will be Monkey Jordan's talking point for you to parrot when more come forward who do have first hand White House knowledge?

Still nothing, just fucking vote already for impeachment

Sondland is coming. And the person who heard Trump asking Sondland about "the investigations" is coming.

What will be Monkey Jordan's talking point then for you tards to parrot?

'

That speaks volumes.

giphy.gif

The witnesses had first hand testimony of the events in Ukraine.

Odd, I mentioned Kent, Taylor, and Yonovitch….

'

That speaks volumes.

giphy.gif

The witnesses had first hand testimony of the events in Ukraine.

Odd, I mentioned Kent, Taylor, and Yonovitch….
Actually you didn't.

You asked "Which witness had first hand knowledge?"

Don't lie when it is so easy to prove you lied. That's just stupid and makes you look desperate.

Forum List

Back