Why aren't Republicans benefiting from the fact that a majority of Americans are behind them

Which is why I have very little faith or interest in representative government… too many wastes of flesh and oxygen getting a say in things.
Voting is a "thing", that's why people do it. The condition of the country reveals how little people actual care about it or each other.

Voting is a "thing", that's why people do it. The condition of the country reveals how little people actual care about it or each other
One of our biggest problems is that most people fail to comprehend that there are Right and Wrong answers when one picks up a ballot. We allow too many people who routinely vote incorrectly to continue having a say in things.

Congrats--you get my First Lie of the Day award

Fox News and others are just going to continue to tick people off and then people will hightail it to Newsmax and other REAL news sites because the issue of vote fraud IS dealt with there .

What's wrong w/ the Rs is that they tolerate the libs in govt a lot of the time. The People are fed up with that.

But I wouldn't expect you to know that. You've been watching cnn and msnbc and don't realize they are using propaganda to brainwash their viewers
You said: "The People are fed up with that."
====
YOUR people are "fed up" with everything about the electoral system because you keep running nutjobs as your candidates.

You can whine and moan all you want, but eventually you'll have to be honest with yourself. You keep losing elections because your candidates are losers. Absolute crackpots.

I vote for both dems and repubs. But in AZ the GOP ran idiots like Kari Lake. She's a worthless nutjob.

Run decent candidates and you'll win some elections. MOST Americans agree that your candidates suck. THAT'S why you're losing elections. There is.NO fraud or cheating involved. It's all in the weak minds of sore losers.

You said: "The People are fed up with that."
====
YOUR people are "fed up" with everything about the electoral system because you keep running nutjobs as your candidates.

You can whine and moan all you want, but eventually you'll have to be honest with yourself. You keep losing elections because your candidates are losers. Absolute crackpots.

I vote for both dems and repubs. But in AZ the GOP ran idiots like Kari Lake. She's a worthless nutjob.

Run decent candidates and you'll win some elections. MOST Americans agree that your candidates suck. THAT'S why you're losing elections. There is.NO fraud or cheating involved. It's all in the weak minds of sore losers.
BS

:rolleyes:

At about 1/4 of the way down in this (written) article, it mentions some statistics like this

72% of Americans don't approve of children being taught transgendering

Only 72%

Ok, it's a majority but you'd think it would be 99%

Article:

Republicans must learn why this massive cultural majority is not translating into a political majority. This will require sober self-reflection and serious analysis. It’s not a fluke that we can’t attract these people. We are simply failing to. In the politics of campaigning – and the act of governing – Republicans have not mastered the systems, principles, and patterns needed. Until we do that, we can’t win a landslide election and then govern effectively.

I think I know the answer to this seeming Rubik's cube:

vote fraud
lol

The 2022 GOP midterm disaster proves that’s not the case.

The candidates represent us well. Your side just has to have your smear campaigns against those you hate the most like Boebert, MTG, etc.

Trump, Boebert, MTG are great recruiting tools for the DNC when they ask for funds

Look how crazy those Republicans are

I think I know the answer to this seeming Rubik's cube:

vote fraud
Nope.

Political partisans are so wrapped up in their ideologies that they can't understand how anyone can disagree with them, or just not like them.

So, they figure, there must be something wrong with those people. They're stupid. Or somebody cheated. Or something.

The further apart the parties get, the worse this will get. That's a choice the parties are making. Maybe they could try dropping the egos and working together.

Not holding my breath, though.

They could quit attacking unions. That's idiotic to be against workers banding together.

Why aren't Republicans benefiting from the fact that a majority of Americans are behind them​

Probably because Americans are more interested in issues that matter like abortion, gun control, climate change, immigration reform, etc. On those issues the Repub policy positions are tremendously unpopular. Meaning Americans are not behind Repubs on the things that count, ginned up culture wars notwithstanding.

Why aren't Republicans benefiting from the fact that a majority of Americans are behind them​

Probably because Americans are more interested in issues that matter like abortion, gun control, climate change, immigration reform, etc. On those issues the Repub policy positions are tremendously unpopular. Meaning Americans are not behind Repubs on the things that count, ginned up culture wars notwithstanding.
1 Abortion: the nation is EQUALLY SPLIT on killing children
2. Gun Control: Americans support the Constitution and personal freedoms
3. Climate Change: this is a non issue in elections
4. Immigration Reform: what the hell does that phrase even mean. You support an actual INVASION. Americans aren't with you on this. Not one bit

Forum List

Back