Why aren't monkeys evolving now?

you have been asked before after your criticism of others why you quote the 4th century book as though it were a work of religion than a political document ...

It is not a work of religion and it is not a political document. It is a time capsule of secret knowledge and wisdom compelled into the future by our ancestors intended to be discovered in what was to them a distant future, our present, to save the human race from complete destruction.

"Go now, Daniel, for what I have said is kept secret and sealed until the time of the end." Daniel 12:9

I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name. Isaiah 45:3

Time was when many were aghast at you, my people; so now many nations recoil at sight of him, and kings curl their lips in disgust. For they see what they had never been told and things unheard before fill their thoughts. Isaiah 52:14
It is not a work of religion and it is not a political document. It is a time capsule of secret knowledge and wisdom compelled into the future by our ancestors intended to be discovered in what was to them a distant future, our present, to save the human race from complete destruction.

the 4th century book is a distortion of the above, someone as yourself and those who objectively read the book should someday begin bringing the message to the light of day where it belongs - but that can only happen when the crucifiers are brought to justice and the endless trail of their victims is brought to an ending.

The planet doesn't need monkeys or humans. Humans don't need monkeys. What does the Bible say? Don't leave us hanging
God created them for His honor and glory.

Yes that is what our ancient primitive and superstitious ancestors concluded.

He should have left out diseases and violence. Where is the honor and glory in these things?
Did you miss the entire Genesis story?
Not buying any of it. Everything in those books are allegories.
According to who? Why? Do you know that Darwin was a racist who believed whites were at the top of the heap? He would suggest that the African race possessed the coarse features of the apes we are supposed to have evolved from. This is the reason Germany fell prey to Nazism and the white supremacists of the South honestly felt that Negroes were little more than beasts of burden, and government officials strove to prevent inter-racial marriage and doctors were allowed to sterilize people who were deemed "slow/backward/retarded"

The Bible says GOD created humanity in His image and that everyone is related in some way to Adam through Noah. Only the Bible proves that blacks and whites are one and the same and totally equal in everything --- including fallen and in need of a SAVIOR. Christ died for both blacks and whites.

Evolution says that some men are better than others because they are presently at the top of the evolutionary heap. I believe that brains is no proof of humility, maturity or good character.
A. Just because Darwin was racist doesn't mean evolution is. And just because Nazis used evolution to suggest they are superior doesn't make that evolutions fault. And for the record blacks are the oldest humans and they do more closely resemble our ape ancestors. Doesn't mean they should die or we should own them. That's on white people.

B. When did Americans Christians free the slaves? 1800? Somewhere around then? So why did white Christians own black people for 1800 years if blacks were equal? Don't blame darwin
C. Evolution says no such thing

Only humans use language to have irrelevant, off-topic arguments over definitions. ;)

Only humans use language to have irrelevant, off-topic arguments over definitions. ;)
I wonder if they wonder how they got here. Clearly they don't know what the moon and stars are but neither do 5 year olds unless taught.

We could take a bonobo outside at night and teach them what the moon is. It's another place like earth far away. Then teach them sign language for the moon.

Do you want to go see the moon? What's relevant about that? Just shooting the shit

the 4th century book is a distortion of the above, someone as yourself and those who objectively read the book should someday begin bringing the message to the light of day where it belongs - but that can only happen when the crucifiers are brought to justice and the endless trail of their victims is brought to an ending.

Yes. First the tares are tied up in bundles for burning, then the wheat is gathered into the barn.

If man evolved from the monkey, then why are monkeys not still evolving?

Because they aren't intelligent enough to understand how evolution works.

My answer would be that they don't have to evolve, there's no survival reason for them to adapt. And the other thing is, maybe they are evolving, but just at a much slower and imperceptable amount.
Exactly. And I'm sure science will have bonobos speaking two languages in no time.

Something most Americans Christians can't even do.

Only humans use language.
Nonsense. All animals use language

If man evolved from the monkey, then why are monkeys not still evolving?

My answer would be that they don't have to evolve, there's no survival reason for them to adapt. And the other thing is, maybe they are evolving, but just at a much slower and imperceptable amount.
Exactly. And I'm sure science will have bonobos speaking two languages in no time.

Animals communicate. Only humans use language.

The planet doesn't need monkeys or humans. Humans don't need monkeys. What does the Bible say? Don't leave us hanging
God created them for His honor and glory.

Yes that is what our ancient primitive and superstitious ancestors concluded.

He should have left out diseases and violence. Where is the honor and glory in these things?
Did you miss the entire Genesis story?
Not buying any of it. Everything in those books are allegories.
According to who? Why? Do you know that Darwin was a racist who believed whites were at the top of the heap? He would suggest that the African race possessed the coarse features of the apes we are supposed to have evolved from. This is the reason Germany fell prey to Nazism and the white supremacists of the South honestly felt that Negroes were little more than beasts of burden, and government officials strove to prevent inter-racial marriage and doctors were allowed to sterilize people who were deemed "slow/backward/retarded"

The Bible says GOD created humanity in His image and that everyone is related in some way to Adam through Noah. Only the Bible proves that blacks and whites are one and the same and totally equal in everything --- including fallen and in need of a SAVIOR. Christ died for both blacks and whites.

While this is certainly true, white supremacists in all their forms, gentle or hard core, can quote you Bible verses. Even the articles of secession of all Confederate states quoted God & the Bible

Evolution says that some men are better than others because they are presently at the top of the evolutionary heap. I believe that brains is no proof of humility, maturity or good character.

That is the political perversion of Darwinism, not evolution ~ Social Darwinism

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make this ass drink

Some Monkeys have been taught sign language. That's a language.

2. Animals might not use a human language to communicate they do have their own languages to use. Just because we don't understand them, or that the language is extremely simple, compared to human language, does not mean they aren't languages.

Some Monkeys have been taught sign language. That's a language.

2. Animals might not use a human language to communicate they do have their own languages to use. Just because we don't understand them, or that the language is extremely simple, compared to human language, does not mean they aren't languages.

There is a difference between basic communication and language. Only humans use language.

And you know this how?

If you were to say ~ complex language, then my list of animals gets very small. If you say written language, then you would be correct.

Do Animals Have a Language?

Animal language - Wikipedia

Last edited:

And you know this how?

I have studied the matter in some detail (and I don't mean Google or Wiki).

Forum List

Back