why arent liberals going after china , they are worse on global warming

I am really not that interested in debating with someone who constantly uses ad hominem attacks, and refuses to really consider the issues.

For the THOUANDTH time, YOU brought up my personal life NOT me. And yes I do give now, despite the fact that the only income I've had in a year has come from the past week, but that doesn't help that much.

Yes, actually I do have a clue as to your morals. You've stated some of them on this board. And generally people on the street don't talk about IL and IHR which is where I think most peoples morals fail them. And no, this does not mean you are the son of satan. I have started to dislike you, not because of your views, but because of your arguing style. Constant ad hominem attacks, constant generalizations, constant "libs this, libs that". Its boring, annoying, and immature.

No, actually you said that greed was actively better than charity. I pointed out numerous situations where greed has killed millions and millions of people.

I think that freedom is a combination of things. It is a combination to live your life however you see fit. This means that not only do you have freedom from government interference, but you have freedom TO things. Those things include a decent education, healthcare, civil liberties, fair and impartial trials, etc, etc.

You also don't know very much about IL, IHR, or have very much interest in helping the third world.

You made a claim that was false. Either you lied about it (told an untruth on purpose) or were stupid about it (told an untruth by accident). So, no, I don't think I need to brush up on my word definitions.

Equal opportunity.

Rub elbows with both cultures...the difference is pretty amazing.

thanks just curious

*sigh*. Actually, lawyers themselves make a test in which they judge the things that they believe are "important for lawyers". Its called the LSAT. If you take it and score higher than I did, I will give you $1,000. I am serious about this. I will need to see your score. For reference, I scored a 175.

There is nothing of any substance pertaining to the topic at all in this post, so I'm not gonna bother.

Forum List

Back