Why arent inner cities utopias?

Great. It's my fault because I misunderstood. :cuckoo:

The record is clear. All who voted - except you and a couple of your kooky bum buddies - think you need to get your ass kicked.
I assigned no fault. I'm trying to clear up a misconception.

I'm glad the democratic process worked for you.

Great. It's my fault because I misunderstood. :cuckoo:

The record is clear. All who voted - except you and a couple of your kooky bum buddies - think you need to get your ass kicked.

Glock,
As you already know, clay flows with the wigga crowd and in their attempt to hang as a white..black person he has to adopt the silly, childish, non-thinker type slurs that he hears from his idols, rapper heads. I'm surprised he hasn't insulted yo mama yet.

Hey clay,
how's that poodle doin?

Glock,
As you already know, clay flows with the wigga crowd and in their attempt to hang as a white..black person he has to adopt the silly, childish, non-thinker type slurs that he hears from his idols, rapper heads. I'm surprised he hasn't insulted yo mama yet.

Yeah, I know. I remember that from this great post that you did a while back on that that nailed him staight: http://usmessageboard.com/showpost.php?p=493357&postcount=86 :rofl:

So where does this guy live? I figgered somewhere in Mary Land.

Glock,

Hey clay,
how's that poodle doin?
Your restraint up to this point was impressive. Your wigger comments continue to be hilariously off the mark.

Should we go into the numerous silly, childish, non-thinker type slurs you've adopted on this board? Let me know if you want me to do the research.

This is the problem with liberals today. You look at "poor people" and assume that the rest of us have some sort of obligation to elevate their life situation.

What would Charles Darwin say? Oh yeah, let the strong survive. Kinda ironic that the very principles of evolution (touted by liberals) are so conveniently forgotten by liberals when it comes to social policy.

What would Charles Darwin say? Oh yeah, let the strong survive. Kinda ironic that the very principles of evolution (touted by liberals) are so conveniently forgotten by liberals when it comes to social policy.

Liberals believe that economic success is a function of luck as much as skill. I believe that Social Darwinism is something more supported by Herbert Spencer than Darwin himself.

"Luck" is the product of hard word and planning, coupled with a smidgen of good timing.

Luck is which parents you are born to, how well off they are, and where you are born. You are only considering the upside of luck, but there is bad luck too, and no amount of hard work, planning, and good timing can avoid bad luck. Many people here seem to think it is the parent's job to motivate children to do well in school, so having parents that don't do that is bad luck. Bad luck is being one of the many Americans unable to afford health insurance and being involved in a serious car accident, or having a child with a medical problem that will take most of your income to pay for.

Forum List

Back