Why aren't fiscal conservatives more passionate about corporate welfare?

" Polls show that 40% consider themselves conservative, 20% consider themselves liberal, and 40% identify with neither. But when asked about underlying issues, the majority express liberal views on most subjects. "

Numbers are about right, but do you really think the majority of Americans will favor liberal views on most subjects? Highly doubt that.

Antiderivative, I think you're wrong, this is and always has been a center right country.

We opposed the bailouts of business. We still oppose the bailouts. We will always oppose corporations recieving welfare from the government.

What level of passion do you exactly expect from us? What can we do that will satisfy you? I'm guessing nothing. So it's a good thing I don't want to do anything to satisfy you.

We opposed the bailouts of business. We still oppose the bailouts. We will always oppose corporations recieving welfare from the government.

What level of passion do you exactly expect from us? What can we do that will satisfy you? I'm guessing nothing. So it's a good thing I don't want to do anything to satisfy you.

Why are liberals not screaming over the corporate welfare of ethanol subsidies and "investments" in green energy? These are huge forms of corporate welfare and yet they seem to favor them.

Why are liberals not screaming over the corporate welfare of ethanol subsidies and "investments" in green energy? These are huge forms of corporate welfare and yet they seem to favor them.

Liberals are screaming for this, but our vioces are not be recognized.

Instead, their passions are wrapped up attacking the working class and low income people, who pay into the system (i.e. SS and Medicare).

Why are their priorities so messed up?

One thing which drove the Tea Party was the bank bailouts. Many fiscal conservatives want to shut down the Fed because of it's support of the banking industry.

Instead, their passions are wrapped up attacking the working class and low income people, who pay into the system (i.e. SS and Medicare).

Why are their priorities so messed up?

Because they are really republicans first and just claim to be fiscal conservatives.

Given that entitlements are about to bankrupt the US government, not corporate welfare (whatever that is) I'd say conservatives have their priorities pretty straight.
The only question is why liberals are too stupid to understand this.

lol....entitlements are programs that people pay into.

By Coerced Conficatory TAX policies that give Government more power, and are used by the same government as a weapon for even MORE power.

I fuckng hate Republicans.

watch
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ-bhM-xuec]YouTube - Tom Petty - 'Refugee'[/ame]

Why is anyone who hates republicans a troll?

Look up what it means to be a Troll... I'll give you a hint, you say things with no meaning meant to piss people off.

Watch...

Uscitizen, I noticed you're a progressive liberal who likes to kill children and pushes wars while stealing old peoples money after you beat them.
Oh, I also noticed you hate mexicans because you think they have an odd smell....

Now you get to defend yourself!

Last edited:

Yes, they are screaming FOR these thngs. That's the problem. Every Chevy Volt comes with about a 7,000 dollar tax subsidy from Uncle. Why is that even remotely fair?? Why should taxpayers be on the hook for that?
Let's hear your voice!

Yes, they are screaming FOR these thngs. That's the problem. Every Chevy Volt comes with about a 7,000 dollar tax subsidy from Uncle. Why is that even remotely fair?? Why should taxpayers be on the hook for that?
Let's hear your voice!

Do you know how much fucking money I would make if the Government gave a 7k tax credit for what I charge doing jobs in my own biz? By the end of the year I'd be fucking rich, like well into a million bucks rich.

Why aren't liberal democrats more concerned about corporate welfare? They had two long years of total control, coulda passed anything they wanted, but nada.

I think you know the answer as well as I do, lobbyists and special interst groups have too much money and influence in Washington on both sides of the aisle.

Didn't get an answer for this the 1st time, don't you liberals think it's a bit hypocritical to bitch about this when you had the chance to do something about it over the past 2 years and passed? It's not like the GOP had any way in the world to stop you.

Forum List

Back