Why aren't fiscal conservatives more passionate about corporate welfare?

Given that entitlements are about to bankrupt the US government, not corporate welfare (whatever that is) I'd say conservatives have their priorities pretty straight.

You don't think the Wall Street bail out and the GM bail out and Savings and Loan bail out of the 1980s has contributed to the slow bankruptcy of America?

:eusa_hand:

Why are liberals not screaming over the corporate welfare of ethanol subsidies and "investments" in green energy? These are huge forms of corporate welfare and yet they seem to favor them.

Liberals are screaming for this, but our vioces are not be recognized.

Yes, they are screaming FOR these thngs. That's the problem. Every Chevy Volt comes with about a 7,000 dollar tax subsidy from Uncle. Why is that even remotely fair?? Why should taxpayers be on the hook for that?
Let's hear your voice!

They and Chrysler shoulda' gone under. *PERIOD*

Meanwhile Mom and POP operations go tango uniform all over this Republic...Where's their relief?

Given that entitlements are about to bankrupt the US government, not corporate welfare (whatever that is) I'd say conservatives have their priorities pretty straight.

You don't think the Wall Street bail out and the GM bail out and Savings and Loan bail out of the 1980s has contributed to the slow bankruptcy of America?

:eusa_hand:

No I live in a fucking bubble.

Why aren't fiscal conservatives more passionate about corporate welfare?

Because they aren't really fiscal conservatives. They just like to tell people they are in order to win votes.

Exactly. Fiscal Conservatives don't take taxpayer funds to save their personal favs...

And I guess I'll be the 1 to ask why Dems have done nothing to stop it when given the chance? Why Do both Dems/Reps expand stuff like that?

Because they aren't really fiscal conservatives. They just like to tell people they are in order to win votes.

Exactly. Fiscal Conservatives don't take taxpayer funds to save their personal favs...

And I guess I'll be the 1 to ask why Dems have done nothing to stop it when given the chance? Why Do both Dems/Reps expand stuff like that?

See my post on the prior page, and again on an earlier page. I proposed the same question myself, still no answer.

POLITICS...and the ability to get re-elected ONLY. It's never about what's in the best interest of the Republic and the Founding...

In short? Power. BOTH parties are outta touch.

Why is anyone who hates republicans a troll?

That's not the reason he's a troll. I'm not too fond of Republicans myself. This guy just posts a lot of nonsense all the time in an attempt to provoke others into a desired emotional response. (Is "he" a Ravi sock puppet? Who knows.) Anyway, one has to admire the trolliness of the guy. He certainly stays in character.

That's not the reason he's a troll. I'm not too fond of Republicans myself. This guy just posts a lot of nonsense all the time in an attempt to provoke others into a desired emotional response. (Is "he" a Ravi sock puppet? Who knows.) Anyway, one has to admire the trolliness of the guy. He certainly stays in character.

Albiet his premise changes from time to time to garner a response. This guy really must be bored.

Albiet his premise changes from time to time to garner a response. This guy really must be bored.

True!

Everybody needs a hobby. Integral (er, antiderivative) likes to troll. This lady likes piercings:

350_piercing0.thumbnail.jpg

Every corporation that doesnt pay any taxes or gets a refund back should be looked at as traiterous as far as I am concerned.

True!

Everybody needs a hobby. Integral (er, antiderivative) likes to troll. This lady likes piercings:

350_piercing0.thumbnail.jpg

:puke:To each their own I suppose...

why is anyone who hates republicans a troll?

that's not the reason he's a troll. I'm not too fond of republicans myself. This guy just posts a lot of nonsense all the time in an attempt to provoke others into a desired emotional response. (is "he" a ravi sock puppet? Who knows.) anyway, one has to admire the trolliness of the guy. He certainly stays in character.

qft

Look up what it means to be a Troll... I'll give you a hint, you say things with no meaning meant to piss people off.

Watch...

Uscitizen, I noticed you're a progressive liberal who likes to kill children and pushes wars while stealing old peoples money after you beat them.
Oh, I also noticed you hate mexicans because you think they have an odd smell....

Now you get to defend yourself!

I don't hate Mexicans!

Look up what it means to be a Troll... I'll give you a hint, you say things with no meaning meant to piss people off.

Watch...

Uscitizen, I noticed you're a progressive liberal who likes to kill children and pushes wars while stealing old peoples money after you beat them.
Oh, I also noticed you hate mexicans because you think they have an odd smell....

Now you get to defend yourself!

I don't hate Mexicans!

Lol!

So at least I was right about some stuff! I winz OMGZ!=D

Anyways, that what makes people like this OP a Troll.

Forum List

Back