Why are you Republicans so Afraid?

A group of poor, starving immigrants really, really seems to scare the bejeezes out of you.
Why is that? Are you afraid they will work and take your Taco bell minimum wage job?
Are you afraid they will cut your grass? Wash your cloths? Pick your veggies? Clean your house?
Wash your car? All they want is a safe place to live...
Fear and hatred is ALL the Trumpers have.

They can't talk about healthcare because their position on it is so antithetical to what ordinary Americans want
Same for retirement.

McConnell has blatantly stated that if the GOP wins this election they WILL repeal the ACA and they WILL go after Social Security/Medicare/Medicaid

What does that leave?

Fear and hatred

A group of poor, starving immigrants really, really seems to scare the bejeezes out of you.
Why is that? Are you afraid they will work and take your Taco bell minimum wage job?
Are you afraid they will cut your grass? Wash your cloths? Pick your veggies? Clean your house?
Fear and hatred is ALL the Trumpers have.

They can't talk about healthcare because their position on it is so antithetical to what ordinary Americans want
Same for retirement.

McConnell has blatantly stated that if the GOP wins this election they WILL repeal the ACA and they WILL go after Social Security/Medicare/Medicaid

What does that leave?

Fear and hatred

And WTF does this have to do with the group of Illegal immigrants coming towards our borders!?!

I hear ya. Would love to hear a response for my statements though. They always paint Conservatives as anti immigration but they seem to lose interest when we throw facts in their faces.

Conservatives don't mind immigration, what we do mind is illegal immigration
Obviously that strategy isn’t working and Democrats don’t care what you are for either way.

My great grandparents were immigrants, they did it legal though. There is nothing wrong with that and our laws allow for it.

When you start supporting illegal immigration it speaks volumes about you

My fore-bearers came here before there were such concerns. The Conquistadors didn't give a fuck.

What we need are more taxpayer to fund the baby boomer retirement. The Weeniecons have shot the USA in the foot with their fear.

Or alternatively baby boomers can fund their own retirement through hard work like every generation in the history of the world before them

As if we boomer haven't paid for the retirement of the greatest generation our entire lives. You might remember them. You know the one who defeated the last round of Nazi-Fascist who tried to take power by violence. (I'm baby sitting one of them now.)

But we always knew the Republicans want to steal our earned benefits. So Mitch's revelation wasn't surprising.

My fore-bearers came here before there were such concerns. The Conquistadors didn't give a fuck.

What we need are more taxpayer to fund the baby boomer retirement. The Weeniecons have shot the USA in the foot with their fear.
Then, we need to bring in TAX PAYERS, not a truckload of shithole-fleeing welfare queen future communist Democrats to come here and crash out system, Cloward-Piven Style.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Not sure about anyone else but I'm concerned that this will embolden many, many others to do the same thing. Can we absorb another 7,000? Sure... But when is it too many? What's your number on when enough is enough? Also, what of those that followed the proper protocol? Do we just tell them, "Welp, should have jumped the border and saved yourself the time and money becoming citizens."
Very reasonable thoughts unlike the minions racist approach.

Going to bump this... I'm really curious with the liberals that have any explanations why this group of illegal immigrants should be given amnesty once crossing the border. If not answered I'm assuming they also agree with Trumps border control.

Who has proposed amnesty for the Giant Carpool? Let them apply for asylum, let the system work.

First, you might try being less absurd and insulting, if you actually want to have a discussion, instead of just insults and flame wars being thrown back in your face.

Here is the answer to your question.

Do you know, for a fact, that every single one of the people coming here in that caravan, is simply a wonderful person looking to make a better life here in the US?

I do not. Do you? Do you know who each and every single one them is? You know where they came from, what skills they have, if they know English? If they are carrying diseases? Are they carrying drugs? Are they connected with a drug cartel? Do they have a criminal record?

Do you know any of that?

No. You don't. Neither do I. Some say it's only 7,200 people..... but only 19 people were involved in 9/11. Do you know for a fact that not a single person in that 7,000+ people is a possible terrorist? For a fact you know this?

Because I do not. Neither do you.

This is the problem. I have no problem with legal immigration. None. But I have a huge problem with illegal immigration.

We are nation that has laws, and borders. We have a duty to enforce our laws, and control our borders. The failure to do those two things, resulted in 9/11. And if YOU care at all about your fellow Americans, you should care enough to want laws and borders.

Lawlessness........ is the reason some of those people are trying to get here. Here you advocating they break our laws, when that is the whole reason they are trying to get away from their country.

This is one of the reasons the media rarely interviews legal immigrants. Because when they do, they are against this lawlessness as well. I know 4 immigrants right now, and I've asked them about their views on immigration, and all of them are completely against illegal immigration.

I have a guy from Bangladesh, a woman with two children from Nepal, and man from East Africa (Sudan I believe). All three of them are 100% oppose the caravan. 100% oppose illegal immigration.

And why are they against illegal immigration? Illegal immigrants were part of the war in Sudan, which is why this guy is here in the US. Illegals caused tons of problems in Nepal, which is why the woman is in the US. Illegals caused problems in Bangladesh (although he came here for economic reasons, not because of those problems). All three countries these people were from, had huge problems with illegals immigrants causing issues.

What is even more ironic, is that every other country has tighter controls on immigration than we do. They even look at us is astonishment that we are so incompetent at controlling our borders.

I was listening to this officer in Canada, asking in bewilderment, why we allow illegals to stay here so long. In Mexico, they don't allow illegals to just wander in, and stay. The EU doesn't allow that. Russia certainly doesn't allow that. China doesn't allow that. Japan doesn't allow that. Australia doesn't allow that.

African countries only do, because they lack to resources most of the time.

We're the only 1st world country that sits around in a constant state of absolute retardation, with illegals in the country for decades. Ridiculous.

How many you taking in, noob?

/thread

Ummm...the same number that have posted here.

Jeez....

You Trumpbots do know what a school is, right?

Not sure about anyone else but I'm concerned that this will embolden many, many others to do the same thing. Can we absorb another 7,000? Sure... But when is it too many? What's your number on when enough is enough? Also, what of those that followed the proper protocol? Do we just tell them, "Welp, should have jumped the border and saved yourself the time and money becoming citizens."
---------------------------------------------- sorry to see it but you guys and your kids are fecked . Anyone with a full adulthood of say 40 - 50 years to go are all fecked in my opinion Nate . -------------------- just my opinion Nate .

It's called blind hatred and racism.

And because most of them are old and stupid...they are easily manipulated by their Hitler...Trump.

Going to bump this... I'm really curious with the liberals that have any explanations why this group of illegal immigrants should be given amnesty once crossing the border. If not answered I'm assuming they also agree with Trumps border control.

Who has proposed amnesty for the Giant Carpool? Let them apply for asylum, let the system work.

Our court system is swamped with amnesty cases. Who do we accept and who do we push away? And once we push away those that don't deserve amnesty do we just ignore them? This is why we need the wall... I hate using that term but if China can build one to stop the Huns why can't we?

GO SUCK A BAG OF DICKS YOU PATHETIC SOCK. If you love these people so much, go knock yourself out: sell your home and car and give your estate to a few of them.

Our court system is swamped with amnesty cases. Who do we accept and who do we push away? And once we push away those that don't deserve amnesty do we just ignore them? This is why we need the wall... I hate using that term but if China can build one to stop the Huns why can't we?

A guide to the Geneva Convention for beginners, dummies and newly elected world leaders

what a DUMBASS conclusion
''afraid''--dumb and dumb
FK them
we have enough immigrants/illegals
...overcrowding our schools like in the immigrant/illegal capital of the US = California
...more workers = lower wages higher prices---DUH
etc

A guide to the Geneva Convention for beginners, dummies and newly elected world leaders
----------------------------------------------------- feck the 'geneva convention' the 'un' and ALL other 'international bodies' that think they have power over the USA . They should always be ignored by the USA BBoo .

Last edited:
They’re afraid.

Conservatives for the most part fear change and diversity.

Consequently, conservatives have an unwarranted fear that more ‘brown people’ coming into the country with ‘change’ America, change that most conservatives incorrectly perceive as a ‘threat.’

We also see elements of political opportunism and rightwing demagoguery: attempts to demonize migrants for some perceived political advantage.

And of course there is the bigotry and hate common to far too many on the right.

Wow, you really believe some stupid stuff.

thank you
we are wasting our hard earned tax $$$ on this ''caravan'' [ invasion ] shit!!

Fk everyone that cares about these bastards this is wasting our $$$$$$$!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

----------------------------------------------------- feck the 'geneva convention' yhe 'un' and ALL other 'international bodies' that think they have power over the USA . They shoud alway be ignored by the USA BBoo .

The next thing she'll be for is joining the EU so thousands of pinhead bueracrats in Brussels can tell us what and what not to do.

and quite often i hear the words , just let them be vetted and then they'll be let in . Gotta realize though , the same political people that you are trusting to vet have already put the USA in the poor position that the USA is in .

Forum List

Back