How They Will Do It.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
Inside sources state that as they approach the border they are going to arrange for groups of 10 15 people break off. This will happen at night. The groups will approach as close to the border as they can, and wait until a certain time. They are planning a broad approach with the main body crossing enmass at that time. This info indicates that much effort was or has been done. Leader expect that 60 percent will make it unless a secondary line is formed by the US. This story seemed to have a amount of truth. Well we'll see just how the invaders pull it off. I wonder where the weak parts of the border are.?

The thing is, if they are really going for Asylum status they need to be apprehended and begin the process. Some may decide to make a mad dash and be pure illegals.

They are always coming across but nowhere near a group this size. That creates massive problems for border control and greatly increases the chances for violence. Once they make it to the train they will be here very quickly.

• Banned
Inside sources state that as they approach the border they are going to arrange for groups of 10 15 people break off. This will happen at night. The groups will approach as close to the border as they can, and wait until a certain time. They are planning a broad approach with the main body crossing enmass at that time. This info indicates that much effort was or has been done. Leader expect that 60 percent will make it unless a secondary line is formed by the US. This story seemed to have a amount of truth. Well we'll see just how the invaders pull it off. I wonder where the weak parts of the border are.?
I did not see any cb radios, or computers, so how could they use anything to advance massively. going pix looking again.

Thus far those coming in to seek asylum have been turning themselves in to border control. There has been no mad dash.

• Banned
I did not see any cb radios, or computers, so how could they use anything to advance massively. going pix looking again.
I don't see these people getting into a line to be processed so I guess they are going to try to overwhem the agents.

`
In two weeks, we'll see what happens. In the meantime, It is rather humorous (if not sad) to watch people who are utterly preoccupied in this.

how many different posts is it that YOU have posted on this subject in the many different threads on this board ??

Forum List

Back