Why are Whited Sepulchre Republi\!/s such hypocrites?

It's the staggering hypocrisy that gets up my nose. I don't give a rat's about a politician's sex life (as long as it's not illegal). But getting up and spraying about morals while secretly banging someone else's spouse, getting it on with working girls, sexually assaulting kids and all the rest of it, well that's pure bloody hypocrisy and that really, really ticks me off. I con't care if this bloke was a closeted gay. He has some splainin' to do to his family. But the hypocrisy angle is the point.

A person's sexuality or sexual preferences (as I said, provided it's not illegal) shouldn't be a mark of their character.

It's the staggering hypocrisy that gets up my nose. I don't give a rat's about a politician's sex life (as long as it's not illegal). But getting up and spraying about morals while secretly banging someone else's spouse, getting it on with working girls, sexually assaulting kids and all the rest of it, well that's pure bloody hypocrisy and that really, really ticks me off. I con't care if this bloke was a closeted gay. He has some splainin' to do to his family. But the hypocrisy angle is the point.

A person's sexuality or sexual preferences (as I said, provided it's not illegal) shouldn't be a mark of their character.

Just being my usual facetious self, Dee. ;)

I couldn’t care less if they (the Repugna\!/’s) were ALL shirt-lifters, but their holier-than thou supporters certainly do. Only an inch of “taint” separates Heaven from Hell in the non-minds of these arch hypocrites. :eusa_pray:

So I delight in rubbing their supercilious snouts in the shitty musk of man love whenever I can!

Arseholes a cheap today,
Cheaper than yesterday,
Little boys are half-a-crown,
Standing up or lying down!

(La Donne E Mobile)

Forum List

Back